• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy World Esdes

[QUOTE="The Jackal]Yeh... Its midnight but jesus christ is it loud xD

[/QUOTE]
Um. Are you sure you live in London?

[QUOTE="The Jackal]YOU SO LUCKY !

I can't go outside without being bombarded with snowballs..... That have rocks inside them

[/QUOTE]
Ouch.

Er England wherever?

I'm being confused by my phone. It has settings to show me different times and weather patterns in the places I've always wanted to go and it's confusing me.

Anaxileah said:
Um. Are you sure you live in London?
England* Not london....

I'm probably just gonna do a double post cos this order guy is quite irritating

He's godmodding out the fucking shat

I've never left the states so I'm confusing myself in multiple ways right now ;-;

The Jackal]Don't worry biffle *Pets head*.... WAIT A SECOND I JUST REALIZED THAT [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/18949-thebigbladewolf/ said:
@TheBigBladeWolf[/URL] Is making Varrick work for the order so that Ana will hate him ;-;
OH NOES :-: Ana will try not to hate him xD

xD ... I dunno what you mean by Crush: Varrick is she gonna think he's cute or.... Other shizzle bizzle *Gets slapped by A. Copyright and B. Censors*

[QUOTE="The Jackal]
xD ... I dunno what you mean by Crush: Varrick is she gonna think he's cute or.... Other shizzle bizzle *Gets slapped by A. Copyright and B. Censors*

[/QUOTE]
xD I dunno! She's gonna like him lots. I DUNNO YET

[QUOTE="The Jackal]*Varrick walks outside* Fucking idiot *All teh ladies faint from his sexy nexx xD *

[/QUOTE]
Gah xD I didn't know what would happen, okay? xD didn't know if you'd be willing to do that kind of character development and whatnot so GEEZ DON'T JUDGE ME

xD rofl. meh. I wanna continue the rpppppppp

[QUOTE="The Jackal]Fuck dat I am not waiting xD

[/QUOTE]
LOL

[QUOTE="The Jackal]yes..

[/QUOTE]
I'm sorry I'm slow right now -.-

[QUOTE="The Jackal]Chores

[/QUOTE]
Ah

Anaxileah said:
By the way, the way my character is reacting to your character's library is how I would react in real life :3 I love libraries so much, and the picture you put up to represent is like heaven for my nerdy self xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back