Story Fantasy thing I guess

ImTheGherkin

Delphine sat on a creaky old chair in a cracked old table in an old diner. Her shining steel armor glistened in the crackling torches dancing in the corners. A waiter came by, " Hello, missus. Your order? " He asked, " How much would a tomato soup be? " He asked. " Two coins, miss, " He replied. " Then I'll have a tomato soup, " she ordered. A knife spun and leaped from finger to finger, she fidgeted with it until a blood-curdling screech howled from the corner. She turned to the wall literally blown out by a cannonball. " Pirates? No, we're nowhere near a dock or the ocean no less, " She thought. The others ran out as soon as a black dragon, flew in, roaring out. " ECLIPSE, YOU ABSOLUTE MORON! WE WERE SUPPOSED TO SNEAK IN! " A male voice called behind the wall. Anti-climatically the dragon landed in, and it was only the size of just a fully grown adult. " I don't care, that never works. I'm a dragon, " The dragon replied. " Okay, what are you doing? " Delphine stared blankly at the dragon. She closely examined the dragon. It had piercing orange eyes, 3 crescent moons that lined the sides of it's body. They glowed beautifully, like a lava lamp. As the dragon made eye contact with Delphine, they turned a matching orange with it's eyes, from a red. " I'd say the same, you should be running in terror right now, " The dragon said. A wolf on two legs walked in. He was burdened with bags upon his furry back. He had reddish-orange fur with a brown tint. Yellow eyes stared into Delphine as she firmly got up from the chair and stood her ground. " Oh, shoot, Eclipse. Take the scroll, " The wolf handed it to him. The dragon stared back into the scroll and then looked at Delphine. " Is this a cult or something? " Delphine asked. " No. " The dragon walked to Delphine. " Uh, what time is it? " The dragon would ask. Delphine stared at him " What? " She'd say. " I said, what time is it? " The wolf snuck up behind her and wrapped his arms around her neck as the dragon blocked her mouth and nose. " Shut up, I know what time it is. It's high noon. " The dragon snickered. " Eclipse, it's not the time to joke. We're doing something stupid and we'll get- " Delphine fell unconscious. The dragon put her in a bag, and dragged the bag on his back. He carried the wolf as they flew into the sun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back