• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Commission [1/4 available] Fantasy Sketches, Grumkins and Snarks! [Commish info-first post!]

peritwinkle peritwinkle If you're willing, I'm having trouble finding art for a roleplay of mine. It's called Four Suits and I'm compiling a lore section of legendary magical artifacts, but I just can't find a good fit for some of the items in question. I'm fairly broke, so if its paid commission then ignore me lol ^u^

peritwinkle peritwinkle If you're willing, I'm having trouble finding art for a roleplay of mine. It's called Four Suits and I'm compiling a lore section of legendary magical artifacts, but I just can't find a good fit for some of the items in question. I'm fairly broke, so if its paid commission then ignore me lol ^u^

Hi! I mostly free to accept commissions after February 13th 😊 I’m a full time student and art takes a solid chunk of time and effort to complete, so I am not really in a position time-wise to accept requests, but maybe look out for another giveaway in the future ♥️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back