• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy RP

nevolyn said:
she looked down and didn't... she then looked back at him, the light from outside made her eyes standout and hair shine...
Al laughed lightly

she blushed a little brighter looking down, smiling "Not I don't..." she looked back up at him "you haven't seen my true form..."

Last edited by a moderator:
nevolyn said:
she blushed a little brighter looking down, smiling "Not I don't..." she looked back up at him "you haven't seen my true form..."
"I am sure I wouldn't mind"

she turned towards one of the tables and lights the candles "that is what the traitor said..." the fire reflected off her silver eyes, making them look red

nevolyn said:
she turned towards one of the tables and lights the candles "that is what the traitor said..." the fire reflected off her silver eyes, making them look red
"Trust me"

she opened her eyes and showed the day of her betrayal, one curious and the other with other intentions, her losing control and ending his life after his attempt to kill her... she never wanted to hurt anyone, the word went around that she went crazed and started killing everyone and they all feared her and had a bounty on her head

nevolyn said:
she opened her eyes and showed the day of her betrayal, one curious and the other with other intentions, her losing control and ending his life after his attempt to kill her... she never wanted to hurt anyone, the word went around that she went crazed and started killing everyone and they all feared her and had a bounty on her head
Al nodded slightly

nevolyn said:
she sniffled "no its not... it'll never be over"
Al picked up his sword and held it infront of him "I promise. I will protect you with my life"

Her eyes widened, she has never had anyone swear to her before... she stood up and smiled "Thankyou..."

(I was busy over the weekend, sorry)

nevolyn said:
Her eyes widened, she has never had anyone swear to her before... she stood up and smiled "Thankyou..."
(I was busy over the weekend, sorry)
(Don't be)"No. Thank you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back