• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fantasy/Romance RPers??

I'm looking for anyone who would like to do a romance roleplay, but with fantasy characters.
Can be based off of a game, movie, or book series; but only if both parties know it (that's just to keep it simple and easy to understand).
I can do both male and female characters, and I can also do hetero and gay/lesbian roleplays (I really do not have any preferences!!)
I'm still only comfortable with two party roleplays, and am not ready to do group roleplays (yet).
Please comment or message me if you have any interest.
^D^
I tend to make my own characters, but if a fandom does get involved, I also do not mind playing my hand at a canon character either.

I'd be interested. How much do you write on average?

Well, I will generally aim for at least a paragraph in a reply, though I always try for as much as I can.
(Assuming that's what you meant by your questions ;w;)
I know some people don't like my style of writing, but that would be for you to decide if you wanted to try roleplaying with me ^33^
But I only roleplay during the day, because I try not to sleep too late, and I spend at least an hour a day working out, but for the most part I can reply for most of the day.

I'm more of a multi-paragraph person, but I'm willing to give it a shot if you're still interested. :) I try to mirror my partner's posts.

I'm more of a multi-paragraph person, but I'm willing to give it a shot if you're still interested. :) I try to mirror my partner's posts.

If my shorter replies are going to be an issue, then I understand. The reason why they are fairly short is because I've only recently gotten back into roleplaying.
But I would love to if that wont be a big deal <:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back