• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy pirates is dead

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
"ugh I don't want to socialize" Jack said unhappily

"no both of you died after I turned 18 well mom died and after that you disappeared " Ruby said looking kinda sad

“Oh...”, Razor sighs, “what about Onyx?”

“I’m sorryyyyyy... but can you please ask them? I’ll stand just outside the heat that I wouldn’t be able to stand.”

"fine" Jack walks over to the basket and asks and he starts arguing with the then eventually he comes back with what Yuki wanted"here you go" Jack smiled

"I don't know what happened to him, he did the same as you, come inside and we'll talk more " Ruby walked inside

“That was much faster then I thought it would be...”, Yuki says, she accepts the cake and takes a bite, “it’s so good!!! But the aftertaste... it’s just sooo bad!”

“Oh...”, he walks inside

“Are you suuuuure? It’s pretty good at first.”, Yuki says

Razor creates a chair and sits in it, “So, how old are you?”

“Oh wow...”, Razor looks at Crow, “You must have gotten married recently. Because you don’t look like a prune, and you’ve mentioned your age earlier.”

Yuki smiles, “but if your tastebuds are numb, you don’t have a chance to taste the aftertaste.”

“Yeah, in a few years. You would start aging more with wrinkles and grey hair, but because of the specific kind of marriage that you had, that won’t happen.”, Razor explains

“But, I can make it numb”, Yuki grins

“Not anymore”, Razor says, “unless something happens to Ruby”.

Yuki walks up to jack and places her hands just over his face. She then starts to passionately kiss him.

“Good”, Razor says, “though, it’s not likely that she will need protection. Considering her identical twin learned mind metal naturally and she can fly away from her problems, or just swim.”

Yuki stops, “do you think the humans are judging us?”, she notices one running away and crying, “oh yeah, I forgot about everybody being intimidated by me.”

"yeah I know but if have to willI " Crow said

"so what happened to your Ruby and mom" Ruby asked

"who cares" Jack started kissing her again and picked her up and set her on the table

(I’m finally gonna say how they died)

Razor sighs, “Onyx learned how to do mind metal recently. But he never exactly got taught how. He just saw me doing it and learned it on his own.”, he pushes his hair back from his forehead, “but he never really learned the part about hyper focus beforehand. You needed him to use mind metal for a reason. I insisted that I could do it, but his mother wanted him to practice more.”, his words gained a pained tone to them, “Well... he got distracted by something and messed up. He didn’t make his metal perfectly, and he split a handful of atoms... You and your mother were eaten by the explosion”, he leans forward onto his knees, “Onyx and I survived because our metal layers... but you didn’t... it turns out that I was able to revive Eros because of some amulet thing that... but she was killed by my father, someone that you didn’t really have a chance to meet... which was a good thing I guess...”

Yuki makes a high pitched noise of joy as she is moved, and kisses back.

"that's ... Really sad" Ruby said sadly

Crow at there in silence with a sad look on his face

Jack stops kissing her"her wanna do it here" he whispered

*yuki looks away, “I suppose we could”

Razor coughs, “anyway... how is life here..?”

An hour later Jack is sitting near a dressing room waiting for Yuki to try on clothes "how dId I fall for that, she has a way with words that just convinces me"

Ruby sits there thinking"so what have you been up to"

“I’ve noticed that the only colors that really look good on me are white and neon colors. How does this look?”, Yuki walks out in a pink T-shirt and yellow leggings

“We had a run in with my side of the family. Things ended quickly. We’ve been thinking of going on Land for a bit.”, Razor scratches his head

Users who are viewing this thread

Back