• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy pirates is dead

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Yuki looks down worriedly, “Jaaaaaack, that is going to be so much harder to heal...”, she sighs and steps off the boat. As she starts to fall, she shouts, “We really need to get an exit elevator or something!”

Razor, walks over to Onyx who is twirling a quill around in his fingers, “hey, we are in Florida, wanna come to the city?”

Yuki smiles, “Yeah, but, even when you hit the water, it’s like concrete from that height”, she looks at his leg, “Ugh... relocating that is gonna hurt, but probably not as much as each step you take like that.”

Onyx sighs, “alright...”, he gets up and follows razor to the deck.

Jack sets her down "it'll be fine all I have to do is this" Jack pushes his bone back into his skin. The bone creaked and cracked as he did so.

“Ugh...”, Yuki yanks on his leg to put in in the right place and reaches inside to adjust the bone correctly. She then uses healing magic to seal the crack and the skin.

“Oh.”, Yuki continues walking, “I thought that’s you would mention the weapons shop.”

"no" he grabs him by the head and sticks his nose in his asshole "SMELLS LIKE ASS AHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA" and starts to run off

“Well, I could... but it’s a bit hot in there. If I spend too much time there, it could have bad consequences.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back