• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy pirates is dead

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Crow sits back and listens

Jack sits up “well that’s because she is always unattended, and doesn’t have a mother around so she kinda became a evil little thing, but if we have a kid it won’t end out like razors, it might want to kill living things like I do but it won’t be evil”

"in that case you are in luck, i never really die...it just means i'm not in a physical body anymore. " she told him and giggled as she gestured to the necklace. "i can tell you how to bring them back but it's gonna cost ya a fish head." she added and smirked playfully. her tail wiggled and she splashed them with her tail. "give me two and i can tell you how to also get your daughter back."

AniMANIA7983 AniMANIA7983 THICCDRAGON THICCDRAGON

N Nonexisting

“True...”, Yuki states, “anything he or she does would be by instinct for a bit anyway. We can’t really call them evil until they turn teenage...”

“Alright”, Razor makes a large fishing spear with his metal (pretty much a harpoon) and throws it straight into the water. He grabs the rope and pulls it into the boat. There are five whole tuna on it, “does this work?”, he holds it up vertically.
N Nonexisting

"of course i'm serious." she answered with a exhale and leaned against the side. her eyes then lit up in excitement at the sight of the tuna licking her lips and practically climbed back onto the boat. "ok, i'll tell you since you persuaded me... " she answered and then cleared her throat. "so you need to take that artifact and put it in a bottle with some of the scales and some seafoam. you need to go to atlantis and drop it into the water. in order to get your daughter back you'll have to add a piece of yourself into the bottle " she explained

“You know how hard Atlantis is to find” crow said “it’s not always in the same spot every time you visit it”

“Yeah but I don’t think I’ll be a good father, I’m mean just look at how I am” jack said sadly

she gave a hum and tapped her chin a little. "it's a lot easier to find than you think. the artifact is directly connected." she told them and smirked before reaching out to grab one of the fish and bit into it. she purred as she began to nom on it. "anything else you'd like to know while im at it?"

she took another bite of the fish. "well, since he's directly connected to me he should be able to just ask it to and it will take you there. it with guide him to the location using magic.." she explained taking yet another bite. "it's very straightforward so don't worry. you'll figure it out." she added and giggled purring as she started to finish her fish and started to nom on another fish.

AniMANIA7983 AniMANIA7983
THICCDRAGON THICCDRAGON

“That sounds easy, now we just need to figure out how to get back to our timeline...”, Razor stops for a second, “So, why do you think you didn’t tell me about the whole revival thing?”

“I don’t know about that”, Yuki says as she runs her fingers through Jack’s hair.

“I’m scared to raise a kid I’ve never done anything like that” jack said

Crow looks kinda sad “I just wanna know, was just asking a question”

“You will do fine”, Yuki smiles reassuringly

Razor looks to Crow, “It’s very draining and very deadly. Most don’t survive”

still nomming her fish she giggled. "rather forward of you,though to answer a kiss from me would kill you. i'm close to a god.." she told him and exhaled. she then grabbed some more fish in her mouth before jumping back into the ocean. "probably because me dying is highly unlikely...whatever happened must have been big.." she told them and sank down into the water slowly and swam down beneath the waves.

“Are you sure I’ll do fine, I’ve never done this before, I didn’t even get to raise my last kid, I wish I new where she was” jack looked down sad

“I never told you, well umm, I had a kid with my last lover but she didn’t tell me she was pregnant and I had to leave her and a year or so ago I found out I had a daughter with her but her mother sadly died when she gave birth to her, now she went some where and I don’t know where”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back