• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy pirates is dead

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Crow looks confused and looks back and forth between razor and Eros “how is this ... wait different universe ... different Eros ... razor you should not have said that”

Crow shakes his head “ that’s not the Eros you know, the one you know is dead, the Eros we see here is not the one you married and had children with, so please stop saying that name before it hears you”

Yuki runs her fingers through Jack’s hair, “cute”

Razor looks at Crow surprised, “You know you said that out loud... right?”, Razor looks to Eros, then back, “I’m pretty sure they heard that.”

Crow lowers his voice “no I didn’t they can’t hear anything I say ... hopefully”

Jack slowly wake up and sees yuki “w-what happened”

Razor facepalms, “I’m pretty sure they did, and if they didn’t, they are definitely paying attention now”

“I drank you”, Yuki smiles

“Well if I start saying things from out universe slap me and shut me up” crow says

“You drank all my blood and made me pass out?” Jack questioned

“I’d say the same about me, but I won’t feel it anyway”, Razor says, he looks to Eros with a pained smile
N Nonexisting

“Yup!” Yuki smiles and Rests her head back on his chest

“You might wanna row she might be dangerous” crow says

“Well, I think it’s time we talk about your condition and the results of said condition” jack said

Jack looks at onyx “well sometimes when I want something different than what we usually eat here on the ship ... I should probably go to yuki now, she probably wonder where I am” jack leaves the kitchen and looks for yuki

Crow looks at razor in the face “Yes it was very important that we get the sword but the other timelines that would have happened if we did get it would have come to haunt us”

“Only if you want me to help you with it, I don’t really care if I do or not” Hailey said
MacToff looks at her after pulling another large chunk of bark. "I would love the help"

"How do you know my name? also, who are you and what are you talking about?" eros growled lowly and narrowed her eyes at them. the siricubine then pulled her body up onto their boat with a huff sitting with ease on the side. it was without a doubt eros but they were in a more aquatic form with beautiful glittering scales leading into a beautiful tail and long hair falling down her shoulders."dead? i never died...and i'm right here....also, what do you mean married and kids??? i don't have a mate nor do i belong to anyone " she said running her fingers through her hair.

AniMANIA7983 AniMANIA7983 THICCDRAGON THICCDRAGON

Razor smacks crow, “that’s my wife, dickhead”, he turns to Eros, “we are from the future, I’ll explain when I’m done with him”

“Actually That is not your wife, there fore I can say what ever the fuck I want with out consequences, because remember different universes your wife dies” crow said

“Yes the baby, you start with your concerns” jack said

Razor smacks him again, “We already made the other me go through a living hell, let’s not make it worse,”

Razor raises his eyebrow at crow, “what was that?”

“Okay... well. My concerns are that I’m going to give birth, an undead is birthing a baby with a soul, who may or may not be human, we would be raising the kid in the worst possible environment, and I’m already craving things other than blood...”

"the future? how could that be?" she asked with a sigh and flicked her tail as she leaned back. she ignored what crow said about a hard on and shook her head. "wife? that is to say you are my mate in the future huh?" she asked and shuffled over the edge plopping into the water. she then smirked. "tell me,did i leave anything behind?"

Razor looks to Eros, “Yes, we are together in the future. so close that we actually get our souls bonded. If you examine mine, you will see remanants of your own. Ever since you died I’ve felt a hole in my soul that i haven’t been able to fill. We were together for 18 years, we had three kids. One of the twins died during the same event that you did.”

“So everything is fucked up about rasing a kid” jack said

Crow shakes his head “hey that’s probably not gonna happen in the universe this one is all fucked up because of me, the razor in this time line is trying to kill me”

"hmm.. let's say i believed you that all this was true. though me dying is very unlikely.." she told them and sighed. she then tilted her head looking at them. "though i asked you a question, did i leave anything behind? scales,crystal,feathers,anything? or maybe this?" she asked holding up a glowing stone that had a eye engraved on it that hung as a necklace.

“Yeah, you did... That, and some scales... and a few.. other.. fleshy chunks...”, Razor has a pained expression as he remembers this.

“It’s not that... I’m just worried about what they will become. I mean, you know the small child that runs around the deck sometimes? Something just isn’t right about her...”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back