• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy, Modern, and a little fandom (Ignore Prefix, dudes.)(Interest Check)

Rusty of Shackleford

Ten Thousand Club
Hello, world! Recently, someone suggested that I create an interest check, so here I am! Here's my specifics:
  1. I'm male, and I only play males, as I have no experience playing females.
  2. I'm looking for a female, or someone who's good at playing females.
  3. I can do romance (in fact I want to), but only MxF, as I, again, have no experience doing MxM or FxF.
  4. I mostly do high or dark fantasy, but I'm open to whatever you have!
  5. I don't really have a preference in terms of respond time or post length, just post as soon as you can, and don't do one-liners.
  6. I have some plots, but I'm open to your suggestions.
  7. I tend to use profanity when appropriate, and I usually have pretty brutal action scenes, so if you're not into that, turn back now.
  8. EDIT: I know do some fandom! Only OCs, though.
Here's the plots I've come up with, but I'm fine with doing yours, if you have one:
Princess/PrincexRoyal Guard
SoldierxCivillian
CommanderxSubordinate
RoyalxCommoner
Rival Noble Houses/Nations
Family RPs (Really craving this right now! I will love you forever if you do one with me!)

That's it! PM me if you're interested!

Last edited:
As for your topic, however, I've actually got an RP going that's a mix of Modern and Fantasy, deals with "Supernatural" things, and has room for "Light" AND "Dark" Subjects.

Basically, it's got Humans and Spirit Animals known as "Evalonians". Evalonians are from a Realm known as "Evalon", which is basically a "Separate" place from Earth. They help protect Humans from dangerous things that come from the Third Realm, "The Void".

Humans don't usually know about Evalonians, but Evalonians know about Humans. The only ways how they would ever interact with each other would be through: Evalonians being under a "Magic Disguise", or the two of them being Slayers, and forming a "Binder's Contract" with each other, which grants them enhanced powers, but at a great cost: Humans carry a Curse, and if the Human dies, then the Evalonian is sent to the Void with 'em.

Evalonians also have Animalistic Features that show, such as "Cat Creatures" having "Cat Ears" while in "Human Form". As such, they tend to wear hats a lot while in public.

Humans rely more on Modern-Day Weaponry while Evalonians work with Spirit Weapons, which are modeled after "Old-Timey Japanese" weapons. Humans can't use "Spirit Weapons", and Evalonians can't use "Modern-Day Weapons". This is due to the Laws, and the Limitations of the users, themselves.

There's a bit more detail to it. You can either Apply by CLICKING HERE or simply jump in as a "Regular Human" and/or see what it's about by CLICKING HERE, INSTEAD. ^_^

(Please note: Regular Humans can eventually become Slayers, but you'll have to apply for it like every other Slayer. You can "Jump In" as a Regular so that you can help build your character's story, or simply "Endure Life" in a dangerous world full of Supernaturals and Monsters in the deepest, darkest corners of it. ;) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back