• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Zaria was about to say what little thing then she felt their lips touch together then she kissed back and she smiled at her " you kissed me on the lips " she cried then she sighed then she hugged her closer than before " hey where would you like to go with me or do you want to go tomorrow it is kind of late " she said holding her and and kissing her cheek and she gently rubbed her neck near hers " you love my blood huh" she asked blushing then she gently held her hands in her own
T That_Irish_Person

"Ahaha why are you crying?" She giggled to herself a little and stroked her hair, "We can do whatever you want, I did set my playstation up if you want to play a game or something, we can get pizza?" She smiled her heart starting to beat faster smelling her neck, "Yeah..." Her face starting to go a little pink.
Tsutarji Tsutarji

Zaria smiled then she looked at her and she held her hand " I'm just happy that's all I mean we kind of just kissed " she said then she nodded " yeah let's play your game ...and get pizza " she said kissing her lips happily then she giggled " hey hmm Amanda thanks " she said hugging her happily " also don't drink yet I'm still recovering " she smiled " you don't want me to die huh"
T That_Irish_Person

"Don't tempt me then I won't, c'mon I will set it up." She lifted her off of her and onto the floor as she ran around the room while on the phone to the pizza place. She turned the console on and inserted Black Ops II, and sat on the floor with Zaria giving her a controller. "Ready to get your ass kicked?" Amanda said with a smug face.
Tsutarji Tsutarji

Zaria smirked then she shook her head " hell no I'm gonna beat you bud...hey wanna bet " she asked looking " and the loser has to do something for the winner " she asked hugging her as it started.
T That_Irish_Person

"Oh it is on like donkey kong, looks like you're going to be doing my homework for the week." She gave a cheesy grin and was quick to chose a map and let the game start. Amanda was starting to get a little cold so moved in front of Zaria, her back against her chest and wrapped a blanket around the two of them.
Tsutarji Tsutarji

"Hey that's not fair, I wasn't looking. I demand a rematch!" She retorted, pouting and ranting with her arms out trying to prove her point. Amanda froze up when she felt Zaria kiss her neck and started to blush. "Zaria..." There was a voice from outside of the door, she got up slightly relieved and walked towards the door wallet in hand. They exchanged the pizza and money then went their seperate ways. "Ham and pineapple pizza my dear. Dinner is served." She giggled a little and sat back down in front of Zaria with the pizza in front of her. Holding it away from her so she couldn't get any. "You need to come get it if you want it." She smirked a little
Tsutarji Tsutarji

Zaria gasped then she grabbed her controller and quickly paused the game and she walked up to her and she giggled grabbing a piece and she hugged her grabbing her breasts a little then she sighed " what were you gonna say I kissed you neck then you started to say something then he came " she said then she smiled as they hugged and loved each other
T That_Irish_Person

"Oh dear me Amanda... What have you gotten yourself into now? You know I was actually joking about being a whore, but you really are. Hey, I will make you a deal.... Give me a little lesbian show and I will leave you alone for a couple of weeks. You need to impress me though." Amanda hated whatever was going on in her head, she wasn't sure if he was just a part of her imagination or if he was real, or if some telepathic asshole was screwing with her. Amanda dropped the pizza on the desk and smirked at Zaria, I'm sorry Kit... I hope you can forgive me... She walked up to her and pressed her against the wall, holding her hands above her head and kissing her neck.
Tsutarji Tsutarji

Zaria blushed deeply as they kissed then she gasped when Amanda pushed her to the wall and began to kiss her neck " Amanda " she blushes then she looked at her , she shivered enjoying herself and the moment it may be a gay but that's who Zaria was a girl who loved girls , she seemed to be happy as they enjoyed there time , " Amanda I thought you were just playing with me but I guess you really want me "

T That_Irish_Person

"Don't be so cocky Zaria, you might get in trouble." She said quietly into her ear which she bit piercing it a little, drawing blood. She started to kiss her lips lifting her shirt up a little revealing her in her bra. "Okay okay Amanda, I believe you would go further, don't do anymore. As much as I want to put you through hell, I quite like Kitsune. See you soon Amanda, a deal is a deal." Amanda left Zaria's body, leaving her cold and walking out of the door without her phone and wallet her fangs were out and her eyes were red. An aroused, hungry vampire is not good.
Tsutarji Tsutarji

Zaria shivered then she looked at her as she walked out , " what's wrong with you" she thought they she got up and ran after her as she put her shirt on " stop your not evil...please stop what's with you we were having fun and playing our game what is wrong with you....I just want my Amanda the one I remember before you went from OK to shit please come back and quiet listening to him" she cried grabbing her and hugging her tight
T That_Irish_Person

"You wouldn't understand what I am going through Zaria, please I need to go for a walk, I need to feed as well..." She pulled away from the hug and wiped away Zaria's tears, her eyes started burning a tear falling down her cheek. "I need time to think of what to do... Things are happening so fast all at once, I'm afraid I'm going to hurt someone... Again..." She pulled her back into a tight hug. "I'm so sorry Zaria..." She kissed her head and sighed, "I'm going to the clinic and then going to the gym... If you need me you know where I will be."
Tsutarji Tsutarji

Zaria looked into her eyes " I'm coming with you and you can't say no...because I know something's wrong is your brother haunting you " she asked then she hugged her tight " I'm coming..I want to help my best friend escape her demons " she smiled at her as her demon tail waved behind her " so your not going on a killing spree are you " she asked holding her hand then she shivered
T That_Irish_Person

Amanda looked back down the hall when she reached the door finding that she wasn't there, she felt guilty but she needed a break. She needed to clear her head, and what better way to do that then to clear it in the cage. When she walked into the gym she changed into some clothes that she had stored there earlier and walked into the cage with one of the instructors. They immediately start fighting, Amanda taking a few hits but avoid most others eventually beating down the instructor and moving onto the next but with two in the cage.
Tsutarji Tsutarji

Zaria gently feel asleep as she laid in her bed waiting for her friend to come back to her if she didn't soon she was gonna teleport to her again " I..really did miss her and now when I see her again it just goes to shit" she sighed as she sleep happily.
T That_Irish_Person

After Amanda's little fights in the gym she made her way back to her dorm but decided to take the long way through a little bush track she had heard of going behind the school. She made her way off of the track hearing a waterfall nearby following the sounds of the calming water. She climbed up the rocks and sat at the top cradling herself, wrapping her arms around her legs and crying. "What the fuck do you want? I'm sure you died, please just get out of my head... I know what I did to Maria was wrong, please stop fucking with my life..." She got a sharp rock from nearby and started cutting up her arm blood pouring out of her veins. "I'm sorry dammit! Can't you fucking understand that!" She started to scream out knowing no one could hear her.
Tsutarji Tsutarji

Zaria shivered, she didn't know why but she could feel like Amanda was in trouble , she gasped then she teleported near her then she saw her crying on a rock and she was cutting herself " Amanda ....please stop he's just trying to make you lose it so you'll just give up on life and ....he's dead all he's doing now is just lingering but until you push him out for good he will stay J your mind "

T That_Irish_Person

Amanda sat there made her way to Zaria's chest hugging her and crying just wanting comfort, she just wanted someone there to hug and to guide her. She needed Zaria, her friend, her sister, her best friend, regardless, she needed her. "I'm scared... I don't know how to let go... I don't know if I want to let go...." Her eyes a piercing silver colour, tears streaming down her face. "People always say, do not regret the past. What is the use of regrets? The lie says you should regret. The truth says you should be filled with love. They say push all sad memories away from you. Do not speak to the past. Live in the light of love, and all things will be given to you... It's bullshit... It's all fucking bullshit!" She muffled her cries in
Tsutarji Tsutarji

Kyoko nodded and laid down, making sure she was on a the side of the bed instead of the middle. Once she got comfortable, she looked at River, waiting for him to lay down as well.
River sent a smile her way as he crawled into bed next to her and laid down facing her. Locking his eyes on hers he spoke. "Goodnight kyoko." He said softly and gently

Zaria frowned then she hugged her and let her cry on her shoulders " hey it's OK its fine if you can't let him go then try and accepted it and perhaps you'll learn to live without thinking about it again " she said smiling at her.

T That_Irish_Person

"Alright." She replied as they walked to the cafe. When they got there, Seria walked inside and stretched her arms a little bit. She then followed Elaena and sat next to her, getting comfy on the seat. She then leaned into the seat and leaned her head back, staring at the ceiling.
After Seria sat down and looked to the ceiling Elaena watched her actions curiously, before copying them, staring at the ceiling too. Elliot shook his head and laughed a little at his sister's actions, being her twin, he was well used to them, though at times he did worry that other people would find them weird or bothersome. "So... you are both getting coffees then? I'll go order" Elliot offered. Elaena smiled and nodded in response to the coffee. Staring at the ceiling for what felt like a long while she eventually spoke to Seria again, swinging her legs forward and back as she sat "What are we looking at?" She asked, refering to what they were doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back