• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

There were fragments of the alter ego inside of Mika still but none of them were big enough to actually effect mika physically or mentally. "What mama? Do I have a fever?" She asked curiously to neo
"You still have fragments of Prophet inside you... But I don't think it's really a problem..."

Amanda sat up with the Zaria hanging from her hugging her back like a burrito, "I'm sorry Zaria..." She just sat there hugging her, she needed a long hug. She looked at Kit with a little bit of a puppy face though her eyes weren't her normal colour, when she saw her 'brother' her eyes had turned to an icy blue/grey colour, this usually happened when she felt intimidated so would make herself look intimidating. They sat there together for a bit, Amanda stroking Zaria's hair still trying to recover from her little panic episode. "Now if you guys could excuse me, I am going for a walk... Alone." She smiled at the pair of them and got up walking away though with a suspicious spring in her step. (OOC: Don't question how someone walking can be suspicious)
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Tsutarji Tsutarji

438d6c345c1afb58667d781f8dd9a652c601b82b_hq.gif

Ryft

Ryfts gaze kept switching back and forth between his class sheet and the hallway around him, trying to make sense of where he was. He didn't recognize the area, but that could still mean that one of his classes was around here. He figured it was a glitch in his programming, or something like that. Either way, he was lost, and that was about it. Ryft stared at his class sheet in his hands, a little frustrated at the situation. Class had already started, so he was already going to be late on his second day. He was starting to wonder if he should try and find someone to help when he felt a tap on his shoulder. Looking up, Ryft didn't see anyone, but upon turning around he noticed a blonde-haired boy staring at him, asking if he was lost. The living weapon couldn't help but stare back, mainly out of surprise at the coincidence of the situation. He realized after a moment that he was staring, and blinked to get himself back into reality. "A-ah, yeah, I'm just a bit lost is all..."
6fcc1d70d70776238e5a68a40d22aada.gif
Zero watched as the boy looked up before turning and looking at him. He couldn't blame him for staring, He was the one who suddenly spoke to him out of nowhere. He smiled upon hearing that the boy was in fact lost. "Where are you headed? I can take you there. I'm Zero, by the way." He said, offering his name so that the boy hopefully wouldn't be intimidated by him suddenly offering to help. Other people probably wouldn't have approached to help, but he had slept in and was a bit late already, so what was the harm? Besides, this was a chance to make a new friend, or at least get to know someone, and he liked helping people, so that's a plus.

"A-ah." He said with a small chuckle. "Alright then kyoko." He said softly as he sat back down next to her on the bed
original.gif
Kyoko blinked "If you don't want to share a bed with me, I can sleep on the couch. I can sleep anywhere, really" She said. Kyoko had taken a moment to think about why he seemed so shy about it, and that was the conclusion that she came to: That sleeping with her would be embarrassing.

Logan smiled and put his hands on Scarlet's shoulders, "Standing here won't make us move any faster then! Lets get a move on!" He said before quickly making his way to the kitchen where he began gathering the needed materials and ingredients. He knew they were going to need something that was easy to make,. mainly because they didn't have much time. "Hey Scarlet, what can we make that's a quick meal? You're a better chef than I am, so be prepared to hear a ton of questions while we're doing this." Logan then chuckled a bit more, this time in slightly embarrassed because he was so enthusiastic about cooking, but ultimately was only going to be of very little help.

Scarlet blinked when she felt Logan's hands on her shoulder and push her along into the kitchen. She just laughed and shook her head, letting him push her along. Once they reached the kitchen she began pulling out any items they might need to make it with. "A quick meal.... that would be pancakes and eggs~ And go ahead and ask all you'd like, I'll answer as much as I can" She said happily. She was excited to be able to teach Logan a bit about cooking. "What do you wanna make first? The eggs or the pancakes?" She asked and tilted her head.

Everest laughed and tilted his head as if thinking of something for a second. "Ya, I suppose we did go there yesterday didn't we? Well I was thinking about buying the cafe, but maybe I should swing by instead. Seeing you in a maid outfit and having you serve me again could be really fun too."

"I'm sure you'd enjoy that. Though, you wouldn't be able to distract me, I'd have other people to serve." She said. Hakuru could already tell that if Everest were to visit while she was working, it'd be hard to work properly. "Fortunately for you, I don't actually have work today so you don't actually have to show up."

"I'm sure you'd enjoy that. Though, you wouldn't be able to distract me, I'd have other people to serve." She said. Hakuru could already tell that if Everest were to visit while she was working, it'd be hard to work properly. "Fortunately for you, I don't actually have work today so you don't actually have to show up."
Everest's eyes brightened as he listened to her before a teasing glint once again appeared in his eyes. "Oh? But I though you just said you had to work! Are you perhaps lying to me?" The evil glint in his eyes flashed as he pounced upon her once more and wrapped her in his arms. "You know I was gonna let you off with only an hour of hugging tonight for over reacting, but I suppose I need to tack on another for lying to me! Hakuru! I sentence you too two hours of being hugged by me after school today!"

6fcc1d70d70776238e5a68a40d22aada.gif
Zero watched as the boy looked up before turning and looking at him. He couldn't blame him for staring, He was the one who suddenly spoke to him out of nowhere. He smiled upon hearing that the boy was in fact lost. "Where are you headed? I can take you there. I'm Zero, by the way." He said, offering his name so that the boy hopefully wouldn't be intimidated by him suddenly offering to help. Other people probably wouldn't have approached to help, but he had slept in and was a bit late already, so what was the harm? Besides, this was a chance to make a new friend, or at least get to know someone, and he liked helping people, so that's a plus.

original.gif
Kyoko blinked "If you don't want to share a bed with me, I can sleep on the couch. I can sleep anywhere, really" She said. Kyoko had taken a moment to think about why he seemed so shy about it, and that was the conclusion that she came to: That sleeping with her would be embarrassing.

Scarlet blinked when she felt Logan's hands on her shoulder and push her along into the kitchen. She just laughed and shook her head, letting him push her along. Once they reached the kitchen she began pulling out any items they might need to make it with. "A quick meal.... that would be pancakes and eggs~ And go ahead and ask all you'd like, I'll answer as much as I can" She said happily. She was excited to be able to teach Logan a bit about cooking. "What do you wanna make first? The eggs or the pancakes?" She asked and tilted her head.

Instantly river stuck his hands out. "N-no you aren't sleeping on the couch! If anything I will.. it's just I've never slept in the same bed as someone that's all. I-I'm fine with it!" He said to her before sending her an encouraging smile to show her he was ok with sleeping in the same bed

Everest's eyes brightened as he listened to her before a teasing glint once again appeared in his eyes. "Oh? But I though you just said you had to work! Are you perhaps lying to me?" The evil glint in his eyes flashed as he pounced upon her once more and wrapped her in his arms. "You know I was gonna let you off with only an hour of hugging tonight for over reacting, but I suppose I need to tack on another for lying to me! Hakuru! I sentence you too two hours of being hugged by me after school today!"
Hakuru blinked when she, once again, found herself caught in Everest's hold. It was almost enough to make her whine, but she stopped herself. "That's too long, how am I going to move with you attached to me?" She said. "You don't see me giving you a punishment, even though you're just as guilty as I am." She crossed her arm's, looking off to the side. If Hakuru were to have truly over reacted, she would have dragged Everest away the moment she saw Elaena call out to him.

Instantly river stuck his hands out. "N-no you aren't sleeping on the couch! If anything I will.. it's just I've never slept in the same bed as someone that's all. I-I'm fine with it!" He said to her before sending her an encouraging smile to show her he was ok with sleeping in the same bed
Kyoko stared at him a bit before nodding "That's a relief, I thought you didn't like the thought of sleeping with me" Kyoko smiled "We should probably go to sleep now, it's late"

Kyoko stared at him a bit before nodding "That's a relief, I thought you didn't like the thought of sleeping with me" Kyoko smiled "We should probably go to sleep now, it's late"
"I-I love the thought of sleeping with you it's just i never thought it would happen." He whispered to himself as he scratched his cheek before nodding. "Go ahead and gent comftrble kyo. Then I'll lay down." He said softly to her

Neo smiled before looking at Mitsu, then out to the sea. The wind was just perfect. The weather was just great for today.
Mitsu smiled at her when she was looked at before watching her look out to the sea. "Ready to go swimming love?" She asked happily before Mika but in once more. "I wanna build a HUGE sand castle!! The biggest one ever!!" She said excitedly

Hakuru blinked when she, once again, found herself caught in Everest's hold. It was almost enough to make her whine, but she stopped herself. "That's too long, how am I going to move with you attached to me?" She said. "You don't see me giving you a punishment, even though you're just as guilty as I am." She crossed her arm's, looking off to the side. If Hakuru were to have truly over reacted, she would have dragged Everest away the moment she saw Elaena call out to him.
Everest grined as he stared down at her face. She was so cute it just made him want to squeeze her like a stuffed animal. "Well that's the thing. You're not supposed to move while you're being hugged. Well actually you're supposed to hug back but I don't see you doing that."
Then looking at her curiously as she accused him of being just as guilty as she was he responded back, "But what have I done that makes me as guilty as you? All I've done is hug the one I'm adoring on. While you've given me hateful glance and mean looks. Where's my crime in that? If anything, I should get to punish you more and hug you tighter."

Amanda sat up with the Zaria hanging from her hugging her back like a burrito, "I'm sorry Zaria..." She just sat there hugging her, she needed a long hug. She looked at Kit with a little bit of a puppy face though her eyes weren't her normal colour, when she saw her 'brother' her eyes had turned to an icy blue/grey colour, this usually happened when she felt intimidated so would make herself look intimidating. They sat there together for a bit, Amanda stroking Zaria's hair still trying to recover from her little panic episode. "Now if you guys could excuse me, I am going for a walk... Alone." She smiled at the pair of them and got up walking away though with a suspicious spring in her step. (OOC: Don't question how someone walking can be suspicious)
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Tsutarji Tsutarji

"We aren't letting her go out on her own are we?" Kit whispered to Zaria as he moved closer to her. "What do you think, should I turn into a fox or a wolf?" Kit asked as he watched Amanda walk away, studying her body language, a puzzled look on his face. "She seems off....something isn't right here, even for a vampire"
Tsutarji Tsutarji Texangamer Texangamer

Mitsu smiled at her when she was looked at before watching her look out to the sea. "Ready to go swimming love?" She asked happily before Mika but in once more. "I wanna build a HUGE sand castle!! The biggest one ever!!" She said excitedly
Neo smirked before looking at Mitsu. "We haven't even had our lunch yet." She said as she then gave Mitsu a kiss and the waitress came back with their food and placed it on the table in front of them. Neo then thanked the waitress by nodding at her before she bowed and left.

Everest grined as he stared down at her face. She was so cute it just made him want to squeeze her like a stuffed animal. "Well that's the thing. You're not supposed to move while you're being hugged. Well actually you're supposed to hug back but I don't see you doing that."
Then looking at her curiously as she accused him of being just as guilty as she was he responded back, "But what have I done that makes me as guilty as you? All I've done is hug the one I'm adoring on. While you've given me hateful glance and mean looks. Where's my crime in that? If anything, I should get to punish you more and hug you tighter."
"Oh, so it's a hug now? I thought this was a punishment." She looked at him when he mentioned her giving him mean looks,"I believe I apologized though. And you gave me mean looks back, don't pretend you didn't." She stated. He couldn't blame her for having been upset, at the moment she was thinking that he had gotten intimate with another girl, considering that was how it had sounded at the time.

As soon as Amanda had made herself hidden from the two she decided to take the long way back to her Dorm, she tried not to think to herself or feel or have anything to do with her mind except reciting lyrics from November Rain. Amanda wasn't going to take some stupid drastic decision, but only finally start unpacking her bags. Eventually tiring herself out and falling asleep at her desk while she was drawing a girl hovering over a body covered in blood and crying, sound like anything? Bingo it's her and Maria.
Tsutarji Tsutarji Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Zaria frowned then she sighed and she teleported herself to her dorm and she saw Amanda crying , she shivered and she looked at the picture and she sighed " Amanda please don't run away if you do I'm gonna follow you " she said tears coming down her face then. She shivered as she hugged her.

T That_Irish_Person

She smiled opening her eyes, "Don't cry you dork. You know that I wouldn't go anywhere too far and wouldn't do anything stupid. How did you know where I was anyway?" She hugged her but covered her drawing in hopes that Zaria hadn't seen it. She sipped on a coffee she had made but was cold making her shrug, not like she cared if it was hot or cold, it was coffee. Amanda was trying to find other ways to fulfil her hunger other than drinking blood, but Zaria's neck was looking better each minute.
Tsutarji Tsutarji

"I-I love the thought of sleeping with you it's just i never thought it would happen." He whispered to himself as he scratched his cheek before nodding. "Go ahead and gent comftrble kyo. Then I'll lay down." He said softly to her
Kyoko nodded and laid down, making sure she was on a the side of the bed instead of the middle. Once she got comfortable, she looked at River, waiting for him to lay down as well.

Zaria whimpered a little " easy ....I thought you might come back here because it was your room well our room and you would probably lock yourself inside and I don't know do stuff " she whispered then she got in her lap and she hugged her " please don't leave I know you love kit but even so I don't want to lose my best friend even if you are my crush " she smiled then she held her hand close in her warm palms " I saw the drawing was that you and Maria ...you never told me about her or anyone ...what happened that day bud " she asked cuddling up to her chest and hugging her close.
T That_Irish_Person

Amanda shook her head, "I never said I loved Kitsune... I like him a lot, just I haven't loved anyone before.... Well besides you, but I mean not in that way..." She enjoyed the hug and stroked her hair sighing a bit, she didn't like bringing Maria up, but she guessed it was time to spill the beans about what had happened. "She was just a little girl... She was in trouble one night and I felt bad for her because she wanted to die.... We were going to run away together and be happy and not have anyone to tell us what to do or judge us... But we were playing tag and she tripped and fell cutting herself. I hadn't fed for a while and ended up well...." She started to whisper the end in a broken voice trying not to cry about the situation. "I guess I was looking for a friend... But anyway, how are you feeling to-?" The smell of Zaria putting her off, Fuck she smells good.... She looked at her neck her fangs elongating but she hid her face from her.
Tsutarji Tsutarji

Zaria blushed then she sighed and she hugged her " oh my...I'm sorry for asking..." She hugged her then she looked into her eyes and she kissed her nose " here go ahead " she blushed as she showed her her neck then she shivered " oh yeah hmm can I ask could we go on a date " she asked then she cuddled more into her body, she didn't know why but she loved her from the first time they meet

T That_Irish_Person

Amanda's face flushed when she saw her neck, she wrapped her arms around her waist pulling her closer to her body and sank her teeth into the girl's flesh. She drank her blood enjoying every last drop, she fed significantly more than she usually did but released a little flood of a venom that was almost like a strong hit of caffeine. When Amanda heard Zaria ask if they could go on a date her eyes widened and she accidentally bit too hard though was quick to make it up to her taking her fangs out and licking the wound leaving a kiss where she had fed off. "Sorry." She looked into her eyes wiping her blood off from the corner of her mouth. "But Zaria... A date? Hm.... I suppose I could maybe make it date night between us but just as friends understand? I can't cheat on Kit. But I suppose he doesn't have to find out about this little thing." A smirk spread across her face, she cupped Zaria's head with one hand while pushing a strand of hair behind her ear and kissed her lips lightly.
Tsutarji Tsutarji

Users who are viewing this thread

Back