• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Gregory, hearing that his accent made Ariel giggle, burst into light laughter himself. He loved playing around with his love, whether it was in private or just joking around.
He continued eating, happily looking over at her every once in a while

After he was done with the food, the boy sighed, and stood up, taking the plate/
"Man, I can cook well" Greg exclaimed happily, looking over at Ariel's plate, thinking if she ate faster than him or not
Ariel missed having a good joke, so she was glad he was back to being in the mood for it. She liked how there was rarely a dull moment between the two, he always managed to do something goofy, if if it was by accident. Ariel giggled, still only halfway through her meal "You can eat it well too" she joked as she took another bite "This is really good though, thank you~" she said looking up at him and smiling.

Ariel missed having a good joke, so she was glad he was back to being in the mood for it. She liked how there was rarely a dull moment between the two, he always managed to do something goofy, if if it was by accident. Ariel giggled, still only halfway through her meal "You can eat it well too" she joked as she took another bite "This is really good though, thank you~" she said looking up at him and smiling.
Gregory took the plate to the sink, and began washing it, humming peacefully, not wanting Ariel to do it
"No problem, Ariel. Say, what would you want to do next? Maybe go to the park or something along those lines? Maybe a pool? Hmmm?" He offered her, being done with the plate, as he sat back down near his love, his hand placed on her lap.
"I could do anything with you, I missed you that much"
He was not joking. After all, she was still that sweet, innocent girl he always loved
(I kinda wish I could go back to the page they originally met >< But it'll be around 2000 pages behind... crud)

Gregory took the plate to the sink, and began washing it, humming peacefully, not wanting Ariel to do it
"No problem, Ariel. Say, what would you want to do next? Maybe go to the park or something along those lines? Maybe a pool? Hmmm?" He offered her, being done with the plate, as he sat back down near his love, his hand placed on her lap.
"I could do anything with you, I missed you that much"
He was not joking. After all, she was still that sweet, innocent girl he always loved
(I kinda wish I could go back to the page they originally met >< But it'll be around 2000 pages behind... crud)
(( https://www.rpnation.com/threads/fantasy-highschool.106927/page-6618#post-5313436 there you go :P ~))

She watched over her shoulder as Gregory took the plate and washed it "Thank you~" she said happily as he came back and sat next to her. Ariel smiled at the thought of going off to do something. After all she hadn't really left the house in a while. "I do think a walk could be nice, since the park always has nice flowers in it and all." She said happily, her smile growing a little.

(( https://www.rpnation.com/threads/fantasy-highschool.106927/page-6618#post-5313436 there you go :P ~))

She watched over her shoulder as Gregory took the plate and washed it "Thank you~" she said happily as he came back and sat next to her. Ariel smiled at the thought of going off to do something. After all she hadn't really left the house in a while. "I do think a walk could be nice, since the park always has nice flowers in it and all." She said happily, her smile growing a little.
( :O Thank you!!!!)
Gregory grinned happily, looking at his love intently
"I really hope there are flowers, because I am going to give you some" He exclaimed, moving slightly closer to her, but not doing anything more than that, as to not interrupt her with eating
"So, park it is, huh?" He asked just to be sure, before standing up, and heading towards the exit of the house, just to take his blue jeans jacket he always loved. After his recent adventures, it was torn in few places, but that's why he loved her... and Ariel, of course.
Gregory soon came back to Ariel, looking at her plate.

( :O Thank you!!!!)
Gregory grinned happily, looking at his love intently
"I really hope there are flowers, because I am going to give you some" He exclaimed, moving slightly closer to her, but not doing anything more than that, as to not interrupt her with eating
"So, park it is, huh?" He asked just to be sure, before standing up, and heading towards the exit of the house, just to take his blue jeans jacket he always loved. After his recent adventures, it was torn in few places, but that's why he loved her... and Ariel, of course.
Gregory soon came back to Ariel, looking at her plate.
( You're welcome :) )
Ariel giggled "You're so sweet" she said in response, nodding when he asked about the park "Yup!" She finished her food shortly after he went into the hallway. She lifted the plate and washed it up. When she finished, she dried the plate and her hands before walking out to the hallway as well. She glanced over the jacket he had pulled on, she of course recognised it, he wore it all the time, but she noticed it had a few more tears than she previously remembered. "...How did you manage to get all these tears?" She asked softly as she examined them.

( You're welcome :) )
Ariel giggled "You're so sweet" she said in response, nodding when he asked about the park "Yup!" She finished her food shortly after he went into the hallway. She lifted the plate and washed it up. When she finished, she dried the plate and her hands before walking out to the hallway as well. She glanced over the jacket he had pulled on, she of course recognised it, he wore it all the time, but she noticed it had a few more tears than she previously remembered. "...How did you manage to get all these tears?" She asked softly as she examined them.
"I've gotta tell you this: Climbing by yourself on rocks up the mountains is not the smartest idea" Greg said jokingly, wrapping his arm around Ariel, looking at her lovingly
"But besides, It has been due to me not changing it for anything else.. I wore it, and wore it, and wore it, untill I came back here... then I was forced to take it off... by you.. I could only do that with you around... I even promised myself that.." The boy looked in front of him, visibly blushing as he made that statement. He went quiet from there, not knowing what else to say.
(Man, why do I feel a bit ashamed while watching my younger self write? I write WAYYYY more than I used to)

"I've gotta tell you this: Climbing by yourself on rocks up the mountains is not the smartest idea" Greg said jokingly, wrapping his arm around Ariel, looking at her lovingly
"But besides, It has been due to me not changing it for anything else.. I wore it, and wore it, and wore it, untill I came back here... then I was forced to take it off... by you.. I could only do that with you around... I even promised myself that.." The boy looked in front of him, visibly blushing as he made that statement. He went quiet from there, not knowing what else to say.
(Man, why do I feel a bit ashamed while watching my younger self write? I write WAYYYY more than I used to)
Ariel stared up at him as he explained how the got the tears in his jacket. He kept it on every day until he could return? It was an odd promise but she didn't ask about it she simply smiled a little at his explaination, she moved her hand over one of the tears on the jacket, tilting her head slightly "Not going to explain how you ended up in the mountains at all?" She asked with curiously, she knew he was hiding but was curious to how his hiding led him there. "I could probably fix this up for you later if you'd like" she offered

((Same xD I cringe so much when I read my older stuff))

Ariel stared up at him as he explained how the got the tears in his jacket. He kept it on every day until he could return? It was an odd promise but she didn't ask about it she simply smiled a little at his explaination, she moved her hand over one of the tears on the jacket, tilting her head slightly "Not going to explain how you ended up in the mountains at all?" She asked with curiously, she knew he was hiding but was curious to how his hiding led him there. "I could probably fix this up for you later if you'd like" she offered

((Same xD I cringe so much when I read my older stuff))
"It's... kinda a long story... that I cannot explain just here.. We'll talk about it when I'll feel comfortable, alright, sweetheart?" Gregory looked down at his love, watching her slide her hand over one of his smaller tears.
"Nevertheless, I am still the same Greg you bumped into when we first met... that overworried about your leg.." The boy smiled sweetly at his love, planting a slow kiss on her forehead as they walked, being in sight of the park gate.

Fricka shrieked lightly, feeling Nai peck her cheek, and giggled, listening to him speak.
"Uhm.. Alright, let's play " truth or dare ", then..." She said happily, the ligt blush on her cheeks not going away.
The girl quietly hid her phone in her pocket, and turned around so she could sit while facing Nai, her hands lying on her lap.
"So who should go first: Me or you?"
Nai chuckled a little at the shriek sound she made, finding it cute when it happened. "I'll go first, just to give you better idea of how it's supposed to be played... Hmmm, I'll go with truth for starters. Now you ask me a question in which I cannot dodge and try to get out of, okay?" Nai instructed as he sat criss-cross on the floor.

Nai chuckled a little at the shriek sound she made, finding it cute when it happened. "I'll go first, just to give you better idea of how it's supposed to be played... Hmmm, I'll go with truth for starters. Now you ask me a question in which I cannot dodge and try to get out of, okay?" Nai instructed as he sat criss-cross on the floor.
"Hmmm, alright..." Fricka began thinking, which lasted shortly, as she smiled lightly.
"Say....Were you expecting me to come back?" She decided to ask this purely from her curiosity, also suddenly remembering something that she promised Nai that she'd do, her mind focusing on it
"Oh, and one little thing: After we're done, I wanna do something really quick... I promised it to you when we had our second meeting... that year ago, you know" The girl exclaimed, now awaiting for Nai's response
(I also recommend you look into the link Nona gave us. It'll be a trip down memory... at least for me)

"Hmmm, alright..." Fricka began thinking, which lasted shortly, as she smiled lightly.
"Say....Were you expecting me to come back?" She decided to ask this purely from her curiosity, also suddenly remembering something that she promised Nai that she'd do, her mind focusing on it
"Oh, and one little thing: After we're done, I wanna do something really quick... I promised it to you when we had our second meeting... that year ago, you know" The girl exclaimed, now awaiting for Nai's response
(I also recommend you look into the link Nona gave us. It'll be a trip down memory... at least for me)
Nai rubbed his head in thought about the question she asked. He didn't think she would, not after what he did at least. Smiling a little, Nai looked at Fricka answered, shaking his head no, "I didn't. I tried looking for you for awhile, and seeing how you weren't on campus for so long and no where to be found, I thought you just went ghost... So, I didn't expect you to be back." He told her, chuckling a little as he gave her an excited look. "Anyways, what's this promise you're talking about? I wanna know!"

(((( I might just do that ))))

Nai rubbed his head in thought about the question she asked. He didn't think she would, not after what he did at least. Smiling a little, Nai looked at Fricka answered, shaking his head no, "I didn't. I tried looking for you for awhile, and seeing how you weren't on campus for so long and no where to be found, I thought you just went ghost... So, I didn't expect you to be back." He told her, chuckling a little as he gave her an excited look. "Anyways, what's this promise you're talking about? I wanna know!"

(((( I might just do that ))))
Fricka smiled softly, blushing lightly as Nai asked her what the promise was. She tugged a lone piece of her hair behind her ear, as she looked into her boyfriend's eyes.
"I once promised you that I would pick you up with my telekinesis only... While I was gone, I kept on training it, but not the other powers... I didn't think much of it untill you... well.. came around... and now I have to fullfill my promises..." With that said, Fricka concentraded, and soon Nai could feel himself lift off slightly, staying a foot or so above the air, as Fricka showed slight signs of exhaustion, her face beginning to turn light red. She did have a peacefull smile on her lips, though, a childlish one, almost. It meant a lot for her. Maybe it didn't for him, but for her it was a lot: to say that she improved in her telekinesis thanks to her coming here was a great achievement.

Fricka smiled softly, blushing lightly as Nai asked her what the promise was. She tugged a lone piece of her hair behind her ear, as she looked into her boyfriend's eyes.
"I once promised you that I would pick you up with my telekinesis only... While I was gone, I kept on training it, but not the other powers... I didn't think much of it untill you... well.. came around... and now I have to fullfill my promises..." With that said, Fricka concentraded, and soon Nai could feel himself lift off slightly, staying a foot or so above the air, as Fricka showed slight signs of exhaustion, her face beginning to turn light red. She did have a peacefull smile on her lips, though, a childlish one, almost. It meant a lot for her. Maybe it didn't for him, but for her it was a lot: to say that she improved in her telekinesis thanks to her coming here was a great achievement.
Nai raised an eyebrow, his curiosity peaked. "Is that so? Well, give it a go." Nai grinned before feeling himself being lifted off the ground. "Oh man... You did get a lot better! When we first met, you could barely pick up a phone... Not that... That was a bad thing!! It's just... It shows how much potential you have within you! If you keep practicing, picking up almost anything will be a piece of cake for you." He explained, smiling as he was proud of her for how far she came in that year. Nai then moved forward, taking some of the weight off of Fricka as he used his own magic to make himself lighter when he saw the exhaustion building up. "You're doing great, Fricka." Nai said, planting a small kiss on Fricka's forehead.

Nai raised an eyebrow, his curiosity peaked. "Is that so? Well, give it a go." Nai grinned before feeling himself being lifted off the ground. "Oh man... You did get a lot better! When we first met, you could barely pick up a phone... Not that... That was a bad thing!! It's just... It shows how much potential you have within you! If you keep practicing, picking up almost anything will be a piece of cake for you." He explained, smiling as he was proud of her for how far she came in that year. Nai then moved forward, taking some of the weight off of Fricka as he used his own magic to make himself lighter when he saw the exhaustion building up. "You're doing great, Fricka." Nai said, planting a small kiss on Fricka's forehead.
Fricka closed her eyes, feeling that Nai did something to ease the exhaustion the girl was currently enduring. She then felt his lips on her forehead, as she lifted her hand up to his cheek, opening her eyes a bit and looking up. She could still remember him being dumbfounded, poking her chest, asking about "boob physics", as well as that moment in restaurant where he laid his hand on her boob. It made her start to giggle, as she tried to keep a hold on herself
"Thanks to you, my dear... Alright, I guess it's your time. Ask me, truth... or dare?" She decided to ask this finally, as she slowly let Nai go from her hold, now being only held up by himself.

-Serra-

The crimson haired girl hefted herself off of her bed. After classes was a real drag as there was not many people around. No one was piquing her interests as she strolled the school grounds with a hand shooting the bird shaped sucker in her mouth and hands behind her back. The leather wrist restraints jangled as the chain was missing. Was there anyone around to play with?

--Open to Rp with anyone.--

A time skip has been initiated. The second day of school is now beginning, please have your characters wake up and get ready for school (or whatever their morning routine is) and have them make their way to the school. Thank you.

Fricka and Nai then stayed at Fricka's, playing and generally having fun.

The next day, Fricka was slowly waking up in her dorm, letting out a squeaky jawn, as she turned to her side slowly to see if Nai was by her side. She was dressed in only her bikini.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the dorms, Gregory camr back to his dorm alone, leaving Ariel in her house but promising to meet her later in school. He couldn't sleep, so he just watched TV all day.

Nona Nona

Lena was a different story. She really wished she would meet up with her husband, she really did. But as the time went on, she realised that he was probably busy, and went to her own house, with a soft sigh

TheDragoon TheDragoon

Fricka and Nai then stayed at Fricka's, playing and generally having fun.

The next day, Fricka was slowly waking up in her dorm, letting out a squeaky jawn, as she turned to her side slowly to see if Nai was by her side. She was dressed in only her bikini.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the dorms, Gregory camr back to his dorm alone, leaving Ariel in her house but promising to meet her later in school. He couldn't sleep, so he just watched TV all day.

Nona Nona

Lena was a different story. She really wished she would meet up with her husband, she really did. But as the time went on, she realised that he was probably busy, and went to her own house, with a soft sigh

TheDragoon TheDragoon
Nai had fallen asleep at Fricka's place, having done enough for him to eventually tire himself, he decided staying the night would be best. Once he was all well rested, his body told him it was time to wake up, in which he did. His eyes slowly opened as he found himself laying beside Fricka, and with a smile he spoke, "We should really get a move on babe... We have school..." Nai slowly sat up and leaning in towards Fricka and giving her a kiss before getting up and putting on his clothes. "Last night was fun. We should do it again sometime, what do you say?" He asked, putting on his jacket.

Nai had fallen asleep at Fricka's place, having done enough for him to eventually tire himself, he decided staying the night would be best. Once he was all well rested, his body told him it was time to wake up, in which he did. His eyes slowly opened as he found himself laying beside Fricka, and with a smile he spoke, "We should really get a move on babe... We have school..." Nai slowly sat up and leaning in towards Fricka and giving her a kiss before getting up and putting on his clothes. "Last night was fun. We should do it again sometime, what do you say?" He asked, putting on his jacket.
The girl sighed lazily agreeing to what Nai told her. As he leaned in for a kiss, Fricka leaned up as well, their lips slowly connecting. She stayed like this when Nai pulled back, freezing like this for few seconds, untill she heard him talk. She nodded, sitting up, and reaching for her black t-shirt, putting it on lazily.
"Y-Yeah.. man I did not sleep well.." She said quietly, reaching for her skirt and putting it on as well.

The girl sighed lazily agreeing to what Nai told her. As he leaned in for a kiss, Fricka leaned up as well, their lips slowly connecting. She stayed like this when Nai pulled back, freezing like this for few seconds, untill she heard him talk. She nodded, sitting up, and reaching for her black t-shirt, putting it on lazily.
"Y-Yeah.. man I did not sleep well.." She said quietly, reaching for her skirt and putting it on as well.
"We sort of stayed up pretty late so that's understandable." Nai said, chuckling a little as he zipped up his jacket. Once he finished dressing, he stretched a little before walking over to Fricka and giving her a hug. "Alright, I'll see you later. If I end up with any injuries, I'll make sure to drop by your class so you can fix it right up. Other than that, I love you and see you later." Nai smiled as he kissed Fricka on the cheek before disappearing.

"We sort of stayed up pretty late so that's understandable." Nai said, chuckling a little as he zipped up his jacket. Once he finished dressing, he stretched a little before walking over to Fricka and giving her a hug. "Alright, I'll see you later. If I end up with any injuries, I'll make sure to drop by your class so you can fix it right up. Other than that, I love you and see you later." Nai smiled as he kissed Fricka on the cheek before disappearing.
Fricka smiled as she was hugged by Nai, as she wrapped her arms around his waist, moving close to him. She wished he would've stayed, but they would probably see each other soon enough.
"I love you too.." She lightly shivered feeling him kiss her cheek, and she was about to kiss his lips, but then he disappeared, leaving her to juet smooch air, still dazed.
The girl sighed, and after putting her shoes on, she was on her way to the school, wishing that she would be in bed right now, but oh well..

Anyone Anyone

EmeraldCeleste, living in the fast lane.
upload_2017-4-21_12-31-30.png

Celeste woke up, even if it was quite reluctantly, to the sound of her alarm. Well, she thought, at least it’s my alarm - and my clothes. As she allows herself five minutes to wake up, she quickly realizes that she has forgotten most of last night. Oh well – it’s not the first time.

After a few minutes, she steps out of bed and prepares herself for the school day – morning exercises, shower, a bit of time to do her beautiful, long hair, etcetera. After a change of clothes and a slice of toast, and several cups of coffee to get rid of her headache, she was finally ready for the school morning.

As she runs downstairs into the open air, she is temporarily blinded by the light of the sun – it didn’t help her hangover, either – and accidentally bumps into a young girl.

“Oh, sorry!”
Dozeji Dozeji

Celeste woke up, even if it was quite reluctantly, to the sound of her alarm. Well, she thought, at least it’s my alarm - and my clothes. As she allows herself five minutes to wake up, she quickly realizes that she has forgotten most of last night. Oh well – it’s not the first time.

After a few minutes, she steps out of bed and prepares herself for the school day – morning exercises, shower, a bit of time to do her beautiful, long hair, etcetera. After a change of clothes and a slice of toast, and several cups of coffee to get rid of her headache, she was finally ready for the school morning.

As she runs downstairs into the open air, she is temporarily blinded by the light of the sun – it didn’t help her hangover, either – and accidentally bumps into a young girl.

“Oh, sorry!”
Dozeji Dozeji
As Fricka walks on, she feels someone bump into her at pretty much full speed, which causes her to yelp, falling onto her back, as she struck the pavement with the back of her head.
Groaning, she sits up, holding the back of her head with her hand, looking at the girl that bumped/crashed into her.
"Jeez, you need to be more carefull..." She said quietly, still sitting there, her dizzyness from waking up stacking on top of the one she received as she struck her head onto the road

upload_2017-4-21_13-38-40.png

Celeste sighs at her own clumsiness as she looks down to Fricka, who was on the floor because of her.

“Yeah, sorry…it’s been a bit of a rough night.”

She says with somewhat of a cheeky smirk, as she extends her gloved hand down to Fricka, to pull her up. Despite her lax demeanour, however, it was clear that she was regretful in her actions.

“Are you OK?”

She says with a friendly tone, with her hand still extended to her.
Dozeji Dozeji

Celeste sighs at her own clumsiness as she looks down to Fricka, who was on the floor because of her.

“Yeah, sorry…it’s been a bit of a rough night.”

She says with somewhat of a cheeky smirk, as she extends her gloved hand down to Fricka, to pull her up. Despite her lax demeanour, however, it was clear that she was regretful in her actions.

“Are you OK?”

She says with a friendly tone, with her hand still extended to her.
Dozeji Dozeji
Fricka moaned lightly, still holding the back of her head, as she nodded meekly, taking the girl's hand with her free one and stood up.
"I'm fine... I now feel like I'll pass out from exhaustion, but otherwise, I am totally good." She explained, letting go of her classmate's hand as she stood up.
"For me the night was rough as well... Jeez I feel like I'll pass out, and I'm... not joking"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back