• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Akira Header 2_zpszwsjbam7.png

ezgif.com-gif-maker 85_zpsa25br53n.gif

...♅Akira looked down to Haruka, taking note of her saddened expression. He could tell that the events weighed heavily on the young Sanctums mind, so the first thing he'd have to teach her is how to move on. The first step to honing in the Tengan is emotional stability, without that it'd be out of control. Looking back to Yukari as she spoke, his head tilted slightly as she mentioned how he was different to what she expected, along with the spark of curiosity sitting within her eye. With a grin, Akira's head returned to it's resting position as he spoke, a small laugh erupting from his chest as he did so. Akira could never be the type to act like he's better than others, it was no fun for him. After he finished talking, he heard Yukari speak of he and Akane being close, in which Akira laughed once more and replied♅...

Hm? I'm not being lenient, I'm just being me~ What did you expect? Someone who's always serious in life? That's no way to live~ Every one of my subjects are my friends, if they weren't, I wouldn't be able to do my job as the king~ Sure, you can speak to me like a friend, I prefer it~ Being too formal is boring, after all~ I wouldn't say we're close, more like I'm friends with her son~

Character Information

Mood:
Calm.

Talking with Yukari.

Objective:
Go home with Asuka.

Interacting With: Asuka Fukushima, Yukari and Haruka.

Theme:

Yukari

~ Sword of Vengeance

latest

Yukari listened to Akira's words. He was so calm, and it just seemed so odd to her, but he had a point. Being serious all the time probably wasn't a good thing, but she herself was a hard worker and serious person. If he wanted to be friendly, then so be it, but she had her own way of friendly. Yukari then sighed lightly, her straightened demeanor becoming a little less stiff, though she still seemed serious. "Ok... But what about Haruka? Were you going to care for her personally or what? I mean, I can look after her as a legal guardian, or whatever the people of this planet call it. I wouldn't mind it, it'd probably be something she'd like... Seeing as how we traveled together for so long now." Yukari said, placing her hand on Haruka's shoulder. "Since we'll have to make ourselves at home here, I think it'd be nice for us to learn together on how to live here. Whenever you wish to see her for training, I can bring her to you, unless you have something else in mind."

Lumina Lumina WeirdPrincess WeirdPrincess

Keith Brando

Keith's sword got stuck in the ground, causing him to stop to struggle his sword free so by the time he got it free he had been stabbed in the chest... But no blood came out. Keith spinkicked Han's sword into a nearby wall and leapt forwards, prepared to end the fight with a clean cut to Han's chest. What Han didn't know was Keith had the ability of invulnerability for 10 seconds every so often. For the next 10 seconds Han couldn't damage him in any way. It too kind about a minute to recharge though. The wound where he had been cut had healed due to this special power.

Hansuke Ishida

~ One of the Five Archangels

Han raised an eyebrow, seeing as his attack did nothing to Keith. He then watched as his sword was spin kicked into the wall, causing him to jump back when Keith had leaped in his direction. Han quickly moved out of the way and when Keith was close enough for it, he sent his elbow down into his back with enough force to break it, but if a stab to the chest didn't do anything, this would be nothing. He then went to retrieve his sword, quickly getting in his fighting stance when he got it out of the "Ready when you are, Keith."

Perfect

~ God of Perfection

817.gif

As Perfect stood there with Road Warrior, he could only think about what this guy was up to. His power wasn't as high, so he figured he was suppressing himself. Perfect then opened his mouth to speak, but was cut off. "Oh.. Okay. Definitely wasn't going to speak." When he was asked about the muscle part of his body and what of meat is it, Perfect could only blink. He didn't even have time to answer before the guy said he didn't care for 'man meat'. If this wasn't going to get and weirder, he didn't know what was. Now he was letting out a high pitched 90's karate movie scream. Perfect watched in confusion as his power tore his shirt and vest. "But why though." He said before being poked. When that ended, Perfect smirked. "How did you know I was deathly allergic to tickling?" He asked, his smirk still evident.

~~Jojo, fist of the 4th wall~~

giphy.gif

Something didn't seem right to Jojo. The fact that the bugman still stood bothered him deeply. Let alone the fact that he wasn't damaged whatsoever. Indeed something was wrong here, that attack was meant to kill, to overkill. But yet, there they both stood, Jojo's arm length away from one another, the bugman smirking and boasting like there wasn't a way in heaven or hell Jojo could harm him, let alone win. Jojo needed time, or else he might actually die himself, a quip, that's what he needed, something to get the bugman off guard "I hear, that's rather severe allergies. Deadly..." It was then that it hit Jojo. Right, assholes. That's your game, isn't it? He wasn't reacting yet, because he didn't know "You're already dead." Jojo said as he pointed at the bugman, the true power of his attack finally kicking in.

EmeraldCeleste, living in the fast lane.

“I’ll…er…tell you when you’re older.”

Celeste smiles playfully at him. He was…simple, to put it lightly; it was plain to see. Not exactly someone that Celeste wants to hang around. Despite first appearances, she enjoys intelligent conversation. Most boys just see her as dumb and beautiful, but she knows that. In fact, she revels in it, using it to her advantage. Still, she was hungry and this boy seems lost without her – or rather, lost without anyone.

“So, what’s your favourite food? You must enjoy something.”

TheDragoon TheDragoon
Aiden

Aiden shrugged. "Master gave me these things called burgers. Those tasted good, but I want to try something new!" He said with a confident nod. "Also, master told me my body is 18 years old. Is that sufficient age?" He asked curiously, clearly not getting it. His body may look 18 but his mental knowledge was that of a 6 year old... Maybe less. He did have decent vocabulary though.

Hansuke Ishida

Han raised an eyebrow, seeing as his attack did nothing to Keith. He then watched as his sword was spin kicked into the wall, causing him to jump back when Keith had leaped in his direction. Han quickly moved out of the way and when Keith was close enough for it, he sent his elbow down into his back with enough force to break it, but if a stab to the chest didn't do anything, this would be nothing. He then went to retrieve his sword, quickly getting in his fighting stance when he got it out of the "Ready when you are, Keith."

Keith Brando

That actually did it. He flopped on the ground, utterly baffled. He now realized he was underestimating Han... But it wasn't quite over yet. "M-Muda... Muda... I'm not done yet... Let's let our battle reach its climax." He stated weakly as he raised his arm just barely... and his hood slipped off, sending unimaginable amounts of energy across the sand in the form of shockwaves. Keith's blonde hair blew in the wind as he got up, the pain not as strong. He pointed his sword in Han's direction. "Try to keep up." He said before he sped away at the speed of light, sending pretty much all of the sand in the Dojo flying into the air. He had leapt onto the roof and started kicking out parts of it and kicking them towards Han due to his incredible speed. One more hit would probably do Keith in.

upload_2017-3-19_22-7-58.png

“Your body is eighteen, but I don’t think your brain is…Sure! Let’s get something…hmm. How about…steak?”

Celeste just mentally confirmed what she was already thinking – definitely childish. Might be nice enough as a friend, but she doesn’t want him getting too attached to her. She isn’t a one man kinda gal. Variety is the spice of life, after all. Still, she was hungry and meat is her favourite food…hey, if she’s lucky she might not have to pay for it. Not like she’s skint or anything, but you know.
TheDragoon TheDragoon

Maya smiled brightly back at him when he placed his hands on hers. Those were things that were high on her list of things she liked to do "I'm glad you think we need some pictures around too~" she chimed, hoping off of the bed "I'll just go fix myself up and grab my jacket" she said before leaving the room. Did she seem a little too hyped? Probably. But unlike her "sister's" soft, calm demeanour, Maya was that little bit more excitable while around those she was comfortable with. Besides she hadn't gotten to do anything other than work with Cecil lately, so having a day out sounded so nice. She quickly ruffled her hair to fix it and straightened out the creases on her dress that formed while laying down. Content that she looked presentable, she had reached for her jacket. It was still early spring so things were still a little bit chilly outside.
Cecil had smiled, getting up when Maya went to get her jacket, stretching as he stood up. That was a good nap. Cecil was fully rested and ready to enjoy the day with his favorite person on the entire planet. He went and put on his shoes, choosing a new jacket and shirt to wear out. When he found one, he fixed his hair, making it look like he usually has it. Once that was out of the way, he didn't feel the need to do anything and went into the living room to wait for Maya. "Hey, you almost done yet?" He called out to her, wondering if she had finished getting ready. Cecil was excited to finally spend some time with Maya, and this time outside of work. He loved work, but he loved Maya more... This was some time he could never let pass by without good usage.

~~Jojo, fist of the 4th wall~~

giphy.gif

Something didn't seem right to Jojo. The fact that the bugman still stood bothered him deeply. Let alone the fact that he wasn't damaged whatsoever. Indeed something was wrong here, that attack was meant to kill, to overkill. But yet, there they both stood, Jojo's arm length away from one another, the bugman smirking and boasting like there wasn't a way in heaven or hell Jojo could harm him, let alone win. Jojo needed time, or else he might actually die himself, a quip, that's what he needed, something to get the bugman off guard "I hear, that's rather severe allergies. Deadly..." It was then that it hit Jojo. Right, assholes. That's your game, isn't it? He wasn't reacting yet, because he didn't know "You're already dead." Jojo said as he pointed at the bugman, the true power of his attack finally kicking in.

Perfect

~ God of Perfection

Perfect could only laugh at the way that had all panned out. Road Warrior poked him a lot and nothing happened. What did he expect to happen if he just poked him? Perfect was breaking necks with a simple power up, and he though poking him was going to do anything?! This man had a lot coming his way. When he began speaking, Perfect stopped laughing and gave him a confused look. As soon as he was about to say something, his top half exploded. His lower half then wobbled a bit before he regenerated and his body was whole again. "WHAT THE FUCK!? What the hell was that?!" Perfect yelled as he spit up his green blood. "I thought I was an asshole! But you! You are truly the biggest asshole." He then looked at his hand, and then at the ground to see that his previous hand survived the explosion.

Keith Brando

That actually did it. He flopped on the ground, utterly baffled. He now realized he was underestimating Han... But it wasn't quite over yet. "M-Muda... Muda... I'm not done yet... Let's let our battle reach its climax." He stated weakly as he raised his arm just barely... and his hood slipped off, sending unimaginable amounts of energy across the sand in the form of shockwaves. Keith's blonde hair blew in the wind as he got up, the pain not as strong. He pointed his sword in Han's direction. "Try to keep up." He said before he sped away at the speed of light, sending pretty much all of the sand in the Dojo flying into the air. He had leapt onto the roof and started kicking out parts of it and kicking them towards Han due to his incredible speed. One more hit would probably do Keith in.

Hansuke Ishida

tumblr_oag17s1Vfm1ujxcaso3_1280.gif

Han had turned around to see Keith on the ground. It looked as if he had taken damage from that attack, but why not the one from before? He then tightened his grip on the hilt of the sword and pointed the blade at Keith. When he said what he said, Han only grinned, keeping his mouth shut as their battle continued on. He watched as Keith started to move as fast as light, telling him to keep up. What Keith didn't know is Han had already been moving at those speeds for a long time. It wasn't a milestone anymore in his opinion. As the sand started to fly around, Han covered his eyes, which didn't help much. Han had a plan. Gathering the energy inside of his blade, before it unleashed itself, showing how much energy he gathered in such sort amounts of time. "Sorry about the dojo, Keith." Han then swung his sword at Keith, all of the gathered energy coming towards him at immense speeds. This attack should end it, which made Han chuckle little as he watched the energy go through the sand with ease.

Yukari

~ Sword of Vengeance

latest

Yukari listened to Akira's words. He was so calm, and it just seemed so odd to her, but he had a point. Being serious all the time probably wasn't a good thing, but she herself was a hard worker and serious person. If he wanted to be friendly, then so be it, but she had her own way of friendly. Yukari then sighed lightly, her straightened demeanor becoming a little less stiff, though she still seemed serious. "Ok... But what about Haruka? Were you going to care for her personally or what? I mean, I can look after her as a legal guardian, or whatever the people of this planet call it. I wouldn't mind it, it'd probably be something she'd like... Seeing as how we traveled together for so long now." Yukari said, placing her hand on Haruka's shoulder. "Since we'll have to make ourselves at home here, I think it'd be nice for us to learn together on how to live here. Whenever you wish to see her for training, I can bring her to you, unless you have something else in mind."

Lumina Lumina WeirdPrincess WeirdPrincess

Akira Header 2_zpszwsjbam7.png

giphy_zpsvm0ghrtn.gif

...♅Akira listened to Yukari speak, her ideas making sense to him as he listened. He placed his hand to his chin and began thinking. If he took Haruka off of Yukari's hands, a part of Haruka would be constantly thinking of her guardian, and because of that, it would hinder her training. He is also busy most days with school, so training her would have to be either on his off days, or in his combat classes, which Akira was comfortable with. He thought it'd be better for Haruka to live with Yukari, as it'd be more productive for them to learn about Japan's customs together. It'd also allow Haruka to have some downtime with someone who knows what her situation is like in between training sessions, so it was a clear decision for him. He could've taken Haruka to the estate, but he didn't know if she'd be comfortable around another family this soon, given what had happened to her. Having her living with Yukari was a safer bet. Nodding lightly at Yukari as she finished speaking, Akira responded, dropping his hand from his chin and smiling at her in the process♅...

Hm.. Yeah, that'd be fine. Haruka has probably grown attached to you, so it's best you stay and watch over her. It'd make the training easier on her, as part of her mind wouldn't be constantly wondering where you are.

Character Information

Mood:
Calm.

Talking with Yukari.

Objective:
Go home with his wife.

Interacting With: Asuka, Yukari and Haruka.

Theme:

Last edited:

“Your body is eighteen, but I don’t think your brain is…Sure! Let’s get something…hmm. How about…steak?”

Celeste just mentally confirmed what she was already thinking – definitely childish. Might be nice enough as a friend, but she doesn’t want him getting too attached to her. She isn’t a one man kinda gal. Variety is the spice of life, after all. Still, she was hungry and meat is her favourite food…hey, if she’s lucky she might not have to pay for it. Not like she’s skint or anything, but you know.

TheDragoon TheDragoon
Aiden

Aiden nodded at steak, but puffed out his cheeks. "H-Hey! I bet I could be smart if I wanted too!" He said, but he honestly didn't know. It was a good thing Aiden had no understanding whatsoever about what love was so he didn't feel that attached to her. That also meant if she did leave him he'd feel little to nothing once she was gone. He only invisioned her as a friend. "Steak? Sure let's go with that." He said calmly afterwards.

Hansuke Ishida

tumblr_oag17s1Vfm1ujxcaso3_1280.gif

Han had turned around to see Keith on the ground. It looked as if he had taken damage from that attack, but why not the one from before? He then tightened his grip on the hilt of the sword and pointed the blade at Keith. When he said what he said, Han only grinned, keeping his mouth shut as their battle continued on. He watched as Keith started to move as fast as light, telling him to keep up. What Keith didn't know is Han had already been moving at those speeds for a long time. It wasn't a milestone anymore in his opinion. As the sand started to fly around, Han covered his eyes, which didn't help much. Han had a plan. Gathering the energy inside of his blade, before it unleashed itself, showing how much energy he gathered in such sort amounts of time. "Sorry about the dojo, Keith." Han then swung his sword at Keith, all of the gathered energy coming towards him at immense speeds. This attack should end it, which made Han chuckle little as he watched the energy go through the sand with ease.

Keith Brando

Keith jumped into the air at the last second, which caused him to slow down considerably because he wasn't touching the ground. He watched as a hole was blown through the Dojo... But he wasn't paying attention. He hadn't noticed there was now a gaping hole where he had last stood, causing him to land on his butt, yelping. "N-No way... Did I just... Lose?"

Ansom gave a small chuckle. "Yeah. Okay." He looked over at Celaena, trying his best to mentally block out the exposed areas. "Hm. Okay. For the shirt, you gotta pull it back over your head. And the jeans have to be unbuttoned before you pull them off. Try that." Ansom gave another chuckle before he closed the changing room door and waited outside of it.
Lumina Lumina

EmeraldVito, the humble monk.
Vito started returning back to his meditative stance, as the earth started shaking slightly around him, as audible cracks were heard (though not particularly loud). As he looked at her to reply, his eyes changed from the fiery, magmatic red into a much duller, more natural brown.

“I was brought up by the monks of the Shishapangma (a Tibetan mountain) monastery, hidden from most of the world. Life was dull, yet peaceful, you know? One could truly attune to not just the elements, but to the gods themselves there. Some say that the most powerful man in the world is our leader, the Elder Monk Yùyán Jiā, who can supposedly not only see the future, but change it to his whim with nothing more than a word. As a result, he has taken a vow of silence so that he may never run the risk of destroying the world. Still, he is wise and so we train ourselves to be just like him – he teaches us to be able to attune to the gods.”

Just after saying that, the portion of land he is sitting under completely separates from the rest of the ground and lifts about 15 centimetres into the air as he creates small stones around him that orbits him. As he attunes to Earth completely, his clothing changes colour with it to an earthly brown and green. The plants nearby also seem to react to this, but not significantly.
Lumina Lumina
So it seemed that this stranger had abilities not unlike her own. Of course she knew that there were people who were element users, but she never really had bothered to talk to them. Maybe pride in her title and who she was, maybe trying to avoid having her life consist of nothing but similar things. Whatever it was, this guy was re first person that could attune to the elements that she had really ever talked to in quite a while. She noticed that his attunement switched from that of fire to that of earth as he gave his own origin story explanation, so Iris thought to do the same. Unlike this stranger, nothing about Iris changed in appearance as she aligned herself with the earth element, so if it weren't for the rocks surrounding her and the fact that she too had lifted the ground beneath her just as he had, someone might not even know that she had suddenly switched her attunement. As she floated alongside the stranger, she figured it'd be easier to talk not while meditating (though she didn't mind it too much, just sitting there was kind of boring). So, Iris broke her stance, relaxing on the rock and looking over at the man next to her with striking blue eyes. "Seems like quite the guy. I'm Iris, by the way. Figured I'd be the one to introduce myself first, since I'm the one that just decided to sit down next to you." She laughed, smiling as she readjusted her hair atop the floating rock.

upload_2017-3-20_16-32-52.png

“Good. I know a few steak places around here…we’ll go with the most expensive and therefore the most delicious. Sound good?”

As she says this, she starts walking towards the school gate to head out of town to go find this restaurant. After all, they can’t just teleport there…cough cough. I don’t metagame. No, not me.

TheDragoon TheDragoon

Last edited:
EmeraldVito, the humble monk.
upload_2017-3-20_16-43-12.png

“Iris, huh? My name is Vito. Nice to meet you. You know, I’ve never met anyone who meditates to harness their powers. I feel like most people here don’t actually understand their powers like we do – on a spiritual level, at least.”

Vito had also decided to break meditation, yet he still kept his legs crossed atop the rock. He had been in that position all his life, sometimes for weeks at a time, and had found it comfortable to him.

“So, I notice you have attuned to many elements. How many, exactly?”

It has been a while since he has seen anyone like himself, except for the other monks, so he didn’t want to pass up the opportunity to speak. Some of the monks in his monastery aren’t very talkative, after all.
Lumina Lumina

Keith Brando

Keith jumped into the air at the last second, which caused him to slow down considerably because he wasn't touching the ground. He watched as a hole was blown through the Dojo... But he wasn't paying attention. He hadn't noticed there was now a gaping hole where he had last stood, causing him to land on his butt, yelping. "N-No way... Did I just... Lose?"

Hansuke Ishida

Han started walking, closing in on Keith as he did so. A smile on his face, Han pointed his sword at him and soon made the sword vanish. "Yeah. You did. I don't take lightly on those who speak down on me... The only reason I got so upset when fighting Quaza is because he used my family against me. It was unexpected, along with the fact that he tried killing me." Han said, offering a hand to Keith. "Everyone I've fought up until had actually fought me in honorable ways, but I think what Keith was trying to teach me is that these guys aren't like that. They're dirty. They'll use any means necessary they can to try and kill me won't they?" He asked. "Because if so, then I'll just need to learn how to use every ability I can to fend them off and help you guys."

Zenya just sighed before remembered some events. During the past month, she saw some sort of celebration. It had a dragon train, lots of lanterns, music playing and of course, food. There were lots of red envelopes being given out that contained money. She got one herself too from a stranger. She had no idea what it meant. She made the red envelope appear and handed it to Celia. It had a golden chicken printed onto it. "Does... This mean anything...? I got it from a stranger during some sort of event. I think there was a dragon train too..."

Celia White
~The Shy Succubus

Celia took the envelope from Zenya and examined it. She couldn't say for sure what it meant, since she didn't know herself. She had never gotten anything like this before not had she seen anything of the likes. Sure, she's seen envelopes, but nothing like this. "I don't know. And you said you got it from event? Were you with anyone when the stranger gave it to you? Did they know what it meant?" It wasn't all the helpful, seeing as how she was asking more questions than answering them.

Extra Info

Mood:
Confused

Objective:
N/A

Interaction:
Zenya

Tags:
CasualTea CasualTea

Celia White
~The Shy Succubus

Celia took the envelope from Zenya and examined it. She couldn't say for sure what it meant, since she didn't know herself. She had never gotten anything like this before not had she seen anything of the likes. Sure, she's seen envelopes, but nothing like this. "I don't know. And you said you got it from event? Were you with anyone when the stranger gave it to you? Did they know what it meant?" It wasn't all the helpful, seeing as how she was asking more questions than answering them.

Extra Info

Mood:
Confused

Objective:
N/A

Interaction:
Zenya

Tags:
CasualTea CasualTea

Zenya just shook her head. She was with no one and the stranger never told her what it was about. "I was with no one and they never told me what it was about. They just gave it to me and ran off to give more to others. The others seemed happy when they received them." Zenya then for some reason remembered that she doesn't have any bras that match her size. It was sort of out of the blue to ask such a question but she sort of hated going braless and always putting up with a baggy sweater to hide her chest with multiple layers of clothing under. She blushed as she looked down a bit. "U-Um... Celia... M-Most of my bras don't fit me so... Uh, could you hep me...?" She asked clearly embarrassed to ask a friend such a personal question.

Perfect
~ God of Perfection

giphy.gif

Perfect could only laugh at the way that had all panned out. Road Warrior poked him a lot and nothing happened. What did he expect to happen if he just poked him? Perfect was breaking necks with a simple power up, and he though poking him was going to do anything?! This man had a lot coming his way. When he began speaking, Perfect stopped laughing and gave him a confused look. As soon as he was about to say something, his top half exploded. His lower half then wobbled a bit before he regenerated and his body was whole again. "WHAT THE FUCK!? What the hell was that?!" Perfect yelled as he spit up his green blood. "I thought I was an asshole! But you! You are truly the biggest asshole." He then looked at his hand, and then at the ground to see that his previous hand survived the explosion.

~~Jojo, Fist of the 4th wall~~

giphy.gif

Jojo now knew two things: One, he could in fact hurt and potentially kill the bugman. Two, the bugman could regenerate, thus supplying all the bugmeat, all of it. The explosion, or in this case, violent burst needed to be chunkier if Jojo wanted more than just bug juices though. Yes, indeed, Jojo came here with no expectations, and was rather pleased with the resul- Grrrooooowwwllll. Jojo's stomach demanded food, enough so it sounded more like a ungodly beast than a human stomach. To that end, he pointed to the sole survivor of the attack(But Jojo, Perfect is still al-) The sole survivor of the awesome onslaught. To which Jojo asked "Are you gonna eat that, bugman?"

~~Jojo, Fist of the 4th wall~~

giphy.gif

Jojo now knew two things: One, he could in fact hurt and potentially kill the bugman. Two, the bugman could regenerate, thus supplying all the bugmeat, all of it. The explosion, or in this case, violent burst needed to be chunkier if Jojo wanted more than just bug juices though. Yes, indeed, Jojo came here with no expectations, and was rather pleased with the resul- Grrrooooowwwllll. Jojo's stomach demanded food, enough so it sounded more like a ungodly beast than a human stomach. To that end, he pointed to the sole survivor of the attack(But Jojo, Perfect is still al-) The sole survivor of the awesome onslaught. To which Jojo asked "Are you gonna eat that, bugman?"

Perfect

~ God of Perfection

Perfect grit his teeth, looking down at his hand before hearing Jojo's voice. "Am I going to eat that? N-No." He said, stretching his arms, preparing himself to fight/ "But consider it your last meal, Road Warrior. You won't be getting the mercy I showed the others." Perfect warned as he stared him down, kicking his severed hand over to Jojo to pick up and take.

Roman Ishida

~ The Head of the Ishida Family

tumblr_omxuemJv3i1uy9w2wo1_540.gif

It had been a long day, one of mostly paperwork and meeting with other families to talk over business. Roman hated that stuff. He was just your everyday man, yet he had to go do all of this important work to keep his household stable. It sucked, but his dad did it before he died, and he'd happily take his place in keeping their name at it's current place or higher. After work today, Roman went out deep in the forestry behind his home. There was a river nearby that he found relaxing and he loved to go there when his work was poking at his very existence.

When he got to the river, he laid on the ground, looking up at the sky to watch the clouds as they gently floated through the sky. He then raised his hand up, thinking about his family as he did. "Misaki... Mal... Alejandro..." He said to himself in a low tone. A smile then formed on his face as he put his hand back down and he closed his eyes. "I wish you guys were here, but you're all busy with your own things. Hopefully we can spend a day together as a family. A normal family." He added, his eyes slowly opening as he started to remember something else.

tumblr_omxcabpNaE1v5sogro2_r1_540.gif
He furrowed his brows lightly, thinking as to what he was supposed to be doing. It was something he was supposed to been have done. "Hmph... Kids... Together... Aaaaand I'm late." Roman sighed as he stood up and stretched. He had a team to go and meet, yet here he was laying by a river thinking about his life. He had volunteered to lead a team of three, consisting of students from the school. Four if he counted himself. That was besides the point right now though. What mattered is that he was late and it was something that couldn't be made up for at this rate. Running back to his house, he announced that he was leaving before actually leaving. Roman made his way to the school, and on his way to the meeting place where he was supposed to meet his students/team.

Taking a deep breath, he placed his hand on the door, slowly opening it before taking a step inside to see if anyone was there. "Anyone in here?" He asked as he stepped into the room.

Lumina Lumina Fukushima Akira Fukushima Akira

OOC:
(((( After one million years of waiting, it has been started. ))))

himeragi-seiker-finale9-png.128910

+ Himeragi Seiker +
~ Wandering About ~
Himeragi was at a cafe. She was just taking it easy and enjoying the drinks they served. She seemed that she didn't have a worry in the world. Kristako's fine. So is Kuroh. She can literally have all the time she wanted to herself. But it would be nice to meet some new people too. Well that's probably why she was at a cafe. Though she expected that no one would notice her or anything. Though she did regret wearing such a top. Her upper back is a bit cold as well as anything upper.
Roman Roman

himeragi-seiker-finale9-png.128910

+ Himeragi Seiker +
~ Wandering About ~
Himeragi was at a cafe. She was just taking it easy and enjoying the drinks they served. She seemed that she didn't have a worry in the world. Kristako's fine. So is Kuroh. She can literally have all the time she wanted to herself. But it would be nice to meet some new people too. Well that's probably why she was at a cafe. Though she expected that no one would notice her or anything. Though she did regret wearing such a top. Her upper back is a bit cold as well as anything upper.
Roman Roman
latest

Ramona hummed lightly as she walked into a nearby cafe for a quick stop. She was surprised to see the place so full, and she really wanted to get off her feet for a bit before heading back out. She then saw a girl sitting at one table by herself, and with a smile on her face, she made her way over to her. "Excuse me, but is this seat taken?" She asked in her usual polite tone. "I promise I won't be long, just wanted to take a quick seat and get a coffee before heading out again."

latest

Ramona hummed lightly as she walked into a nearby cafe for a quick stop. She was surprised to see the place so full, and she really wanted to get off her feet for a bit before heading back out. She then saw a girl sitting at one table by herself, and with a smile on her face, she made her way over to her. "Excuse me, but is this seat taken?" She asked in her usual polite tone. "I promise I won't be long, just wanted to take a quick seat and get a coffee before heading out again."
"A-Ah. That seat's taken. By you." Himeragi stated wanting to cause some slight humor. She lifted up her drink and took a sip. It looked like a slushie. It was pretty crowded. But for some odd reason, Himeragi felt like Ramona looked familiar. She could sort of resemble her to someone but she wasn't so sure. "You look familiar... D-Do I know you...?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back