• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Arako decided to walk in front of C4 between him and the hoodlums. She examined the hoodlums carefully. Seeing they only had bats and clubs looking for a melee fight, she giggled. She then grew her claws and fangs as a dangerous aura radiated from her as you can clearly see the aura was blood red. She then launched towards the hoodlums before releasing 4 clones of herself before she and the clones scratched and immobilized each hoodlum one by one. When Arako got careless, a bat would fly her way but she would simply scratch at it as it broken before kicking her attack in the stomach making him fly a few feet. Soon, to just end it all, she got in the middle of the group of hoodlums as her clones fused into her before she let out a howl which echoed throughout the block, releasing a sort of explosion of dark spiritual energy that pushed all the hoodlums away and instantly draining their energy completely only enough for them to breathe and survive. She soon looked at C4 with a sort of frown as she appeared to be in a war-like mindset and stood straight. Her aura was still active but it wasn't as radiant as before. This for her, even though she disliked fighting, was merely child's play. She then began speaking as she examined her claws. "Tch, how cruel... Making a woman do the dirty work of a man..."
C4 laughed as he wrapped his arm around Arako and smiled. "I had faith in you. But don't you know I'm only a regular human? One or two punk kids I can handle, but 50? I'll leave that to the person with the fluffy ears and tail." Honestly C4 did feel a pang of regret that he had to lie to her, but if he told her the truth a) his powers could be connected to his true identity and he didn't want her to get involved in that, and b) if he had used his powers, not a single one of those kids would still be breathing, so it truely was for the better.

C4 laughed as he wrapped his arm around Arako and smiled. "I had faith in you. But don't you know I'm only a regular human? One or two punk kids I can handle, but 50? I'll leave that to the person with the fluffy ears and tail." Honestly C4 did feel a pang of regret that he had to lie to her, but if he told her the truth a) his powers could be connected to his true identity and he didn't want her to get involved in that, and b) if he had used his powers, not a single one of those kids would still be breathing, so it truely was for the better.
She sighed before speaking as her form began to change, her ears and tail disappearing and her fangs receding. Her hair began to turn black as a black kimono with a red obi appeared on her. Her eyes changed colors too. Maybe because she wanted to go into her new form she had made for herself a few days ago. "You're a horrible liar y'know? Anyway, should we call the cops and bolt or just leave them here?"

She sighed before speaking as her form began to change, her ears and tail disappearing and her fangs receding. Her hair began to turn black as a black kimono with a red obi appeared on her. Her eyes changed colors too. Maybe because she wanted to go into her new form she had made for herself a few days ago. "You're a horrible liar y'know? Anyway, should we call the cops and bolt or just leave them here?"
C4 smiled at her as he believed he figured it out. She likely had some sort of sensing ability for when he was lying. Or perhaps it was emotional sensing and she could feel his guilt. Either way he was going to have to watch his words. Smiling at her he shrugged. "Alright, I admit I'm a bit faster and stronger than a regular human, but I'm not all that special. 50 people would be difficult for me without getting hurt myself." This was all true so he didn't feel bad for saying it to her, it just wasn't everything he could say. Looking around at the thugs lying on the ground in pain, he looked back over his shoulder and glanced through the windows of the store to see the waiter nervously on the phone. Looking back the other way he could see a red and blue light growing from around the corner so grabbing Arako's hand he started pulling her off down the street pointing back over his shoulder. "Cops are already here so we better dash!"

Keith Brando

"Then do it. Beat me with that sword right now. You'll only succumb to rage once more when your in a tight spot, or when something is taken from you. You do realize that if you don't stop the Cartel not only will Celia die, but your daughter and every other person on this planet will no longer exist, including yourself. This isn't the time to let your anger cloud the way towards your goals. You need to learn to control it, because not only Quaza, but I realize that your rage causes you to do reckless and unnecessary things. You can't let them get into your head, otherwise you can never consider yourself an angel... Rather, your a demon. And demons can't serve under supreme beings of light. They'll both only suffer. You want to get stronger right? Then you have 2 choices. We can leave early and face certain death... Or I can train you to unleash the power that lies inside you."

Hansuke Ishida

~ One of the Five Archangels

Han frowned and pointed his sword at Keith, grinning as he spoke, "Then so be it. If controlling my anger is all you need me to do, then I can do it. If you want me to beat you without using my demon powers, then so be it." He then took a deep breath. "And I won't say it again, stop bringing up my family. If you want me to keep a cool head, then help me out. Don't make things weigh on my mind. It's hard to focus when all I can think about is everyone. The only thing I need to know when doing a job is how to do it, when to do it, and where to do it. Can you do that for me?" Han asked Keith, the look in his eyes showing how serious it was. It bothered him that Keith and Quaza were so dense and kept holding the fact that he couldn't see anyone he cared and loved for until this was over. They weren't helping hiss cause, but only making it worst, and his temper no better.

Hansuke Ishida

Han frowned and pointed his sword at Keith, grinning as he spoke, "Then so be it. If controlling my anger is all you need me to do, then I can do it. If you want me to beat you without using my demon powers, then so be it." He then took a deep breath. "And I won't say it again, stop bringing up my family. If you want me to keep a cool head, then help me out. Don't make things weigh on my mind. It's hard to focus when all I can think about is everyone. The only thing I need to know when doing a job is how to do it, when to do it, and where to do it. Can you do that for me?" Han asked Keith, the look in his eyes showing how serious it was. It bothered him that Keith and Quaza were so dense and kept holding the fact that he couldn't see anyone he cared and loved for until this was over. They weren't helping hiss cause, but only making it worst, and his temper no better.

Keith Brando

"Muda Muda Muda... So be it. Our battle field will be the Zen Garden." He said as the room teleported them there and the Zen Garden expanded into a battlefield. Keith began walking towards Han slowly, ready for whatever Han had to dish out. He heard Han was a pretty good fighter so he wasn't gonna let his guard down... But what was strange was Keith hadn't taken his sword out... What gives?

Perfect

~ God of Perfection

511a07a420afb98dd48947e2d34806b8cbb6114b_hq.gif

Perfect sighed as he finished fixing the arena. It had taken a few hours and no one had shown up yet. He was starting to get bored... And when he gets bored, boom goes the planet. He had to admit, the thought of seeing a planet explode was pretty fucking cool. After awhile of just standing around, Perfect sensed a new presence. He turned his head a little, a smirk forming on his lips. "A new challenger. How nice. I just finished cleaning up the place." Perfect then turned around completely, facing his new challenger. "If it isn't the guy from Mad Max. Holy fucking shit you're huge. What did your parents FEED you? And why are you dressed like a stereotypical road warrior?" Perfect said, looking at the male in slight confusion. That was one odd get up. Standing for a few seconds in silence, Perfect spoke up, "I'm assuming you don't do too much talking. Are we gonna fight big guy?" Perfect had stopped attacking first, or well he never attacked first. He knew he was gonna win every fight so far, so why waste time trying to one up his opponents when he was just gonna crush them like the bugs they were. "Also, sidenote, I can't stand here and look pretty all day."

~~Jojo, fist of the 4th wall~~

giphy.gif

Jojo already knew he didn't like this guy. What sort of freak would like an over six foot tall bugman, or any bugman at all really? Probably some anime weeboo, that's who. But now was not the time to poke fun at potential readers, no now was(As stated before, in the last post) Jojo time. Though, Jojo, even as the beast he was, had no damn clue as to how to sense people or their powers. Not that he gave a fuck as to try anyways. Jojo started to step forward "Bugman." But before he could think of his next words, Jojo's stomach growled and his stare intensified. "The meat part of you. Your muscles. Is that bug meat? Or man meat?" Jojo asked in all seriousness, wrapped in a stoic tone. Though, he had his guess, and started walking towards the bugman. "I'm not interested in man meat." And with that he forced his powers to the surface, letting in a battle cry straight out of an asian action movie, his shirt exploding off as he unleashed a series of blows to the upper body of the bugman.

giphy.gif

Keith Brando

"Muda Muda Muda... So be it. Our battle field will be the Zen Garden." He said as the room teleported them there and the Zen Garden expanded into a battlefield. Keith began walking towards Han slowly, ready for whatever Han had to dish out. He heard Han was a pretty good fighter so he wasn't gonna let his guard down... But what was strange was Keith hadn't taken his sword out... What gives?

Hansuke Ishida

With the sudden teleportation, Han had to quickly adjust to the surroundings. He may have been able to teleport on his own, but when others did it without warning, it always got him. When he looked towards, Keith, he could see him walking in his direction. Han then stood tall, taking a deep breath. He had a plan, and he was calm as he could be at the very moment. They thought he could only fight with the use of his demon powers most likely... But now was the time to prove them wrong. Closing his eyes, Han held his sword without even taking a stance. He just stood there. Waiting.

C4 smiled at her as he believed he figured it out. She likely had some sort of sensing ability for when he was lying. Or perhaps it was emotional sensing and she could feel his guilt. Either way he was going to have to watch his words. Smiling at her he shrugged. "Alright, I admit I'm a bit faster and stronger than a regular human, but I'm not all that special. 50 people would be difficult for me without getting hurt myself." This was all true so he didn't feel bad for saying it to her, it just wasn't everything he could say. Looking around at the thugs lying on the ground in pain, he looked back over his shoulder and glanced through the windows of the store to see the waiter nervously on the phone. Looking back the other way he could see a red and blue light growing from around the corner so grabbing Arako's hand he started pulling her off down the street pointing back over his shoulder. "Cops are already here so we better dash!"
Arako nodded before she looked up at the roof tops. She soon took C4's arm and flung him to the top of the roof tops before jumping after him. Once she got onto the roof, she caught him which sent C4's momentum into Arako making her slip a little bit. Once she got her balance and figured C4 had his, she looked over the edge and saw the cops arrive and then moving away from the ledge. "You're lighter than I had expected..."

Arako nodded before she looked up at the roof tops. She soon took C4's arm and flung him to the top of the roof tops before jumping after him. Once she got onto the roof, she caught him which sent C4's momentum into Arako making her slip a little bit. Once she got her balance and figured C4 had his, she looked over the edge and saw the cops arrive and then moving away from the ledge. "You're lighter than I had expected..."
C4 was slightly surprised when she flung him at the top of the roofs. Unfortunately her arm was slightly off, so C4 figured it wasn't a regular thing she did. Throwing people at roofs... nope, defiantly didn't sound normal. In order to correct for her over throwing him, C4's leg shot out and hooked the lip of the building transferring his vertical momentum into horizontal movement making the throw look as if it had been perfect. Looking up C4 saw Arako standing in front of him and caught him. Wondering how she got up there ahead of him he sighed as she set him down. Shaking his head he sighed briefly before rushing forward and swept Arako up in his arms bringing her to a princess carry. "I could say the same to you. And now the roles feel much more appropriate." Then kicking off the ground he burst forwards carrying Arako in his arms, effortlessly leaping across the gaps between buildings. "I did tell you i was stronger than regular humans didn't i?"

C4 was slightly surprised when she flung him at the top of the roofs. Unfortunately her arm was slightly off, so C4 figured it wasn't a regular thing she did. Throwing people at roofs... nope, defiantly didn't sound normal. In order to correct for her over throwing him, C4's leg shot out and hooked the lip of the building transferring his vertical momentum into horizontal movement making the throw look as if it had been perfect. Looking up C4 saw Arako standing in front of him and caught him. Wondering how she got up there ahead of him he sighed as she set him down. Shaking his head he sighed briefly before rushing forward and swept Arako up in his arms bringing her to a princess carry. "I could say the same to you. And now the roles feel much more appropriate." Then kicking off the ground he burst forwards carrying Arako in his arms, effortlessly leaping across the gaps between buildings. "I did tell you i was stronger than regular humans didn't i?"
Arako just wrapped her arms around C4's neck. "Yeah... Guess so. Well, let's keep it quiet. Don't wanna make too much noise on the roof."

Hansuke Ishida

With the sudden teleportation, Han had to quickly adjust to the surroundings. He may have been able to teleport on his own, but when others did it without warning, it always got him. When he looked towards, Keith, he could see him walking in his direction. Han then stood tall, taking a deep breath. He had a plan, and he was calm as he could be at the very moment. They thought he could only fight with the use of his demon powers most likely... But now was the time to prove them wrong. Closing his eyes, Han held his sword without even taking a stance. He just stood there. Waiting.

Keith Brando

As if on instance, Keith sped forwards causing dust and pebbles to fly into there as he ran up and slashed at Han at lightning speed. His eyes from behind his sunglasses locked on Han now. His eyes showed no mercy even to an ally like Han. He was hoping his speed could catch him off guard.

~~Jojo, fist of the 4th wall~~

giphy.gif

Jojo already knew he didn't like this guy. What sort of freak would like an over six foot tall bugman, or any bugman at all really? Probably some anime weeboo, that's who. But now was not the time to poke fun at potential readers, no now was(As stated before, in the last post) Jojo time. Though, Jojo, even as the beast he was, had no damn clue as to how to sense people or their powers. Not that he gave a fuck as to try anyways. Jojo started to step forward "Bugman." But before he could think of his next words, Jojo's stomach growled and his stare intensified. "The meat part of you. Your muscles. Is that bug meat? Or man meat?" Jojo asked in all seriousness, wrapped in a stoic tone. Though, he had his guess, and started walking towards the bugman. "I'm not interested in man meat." And with that he forced his powers to the surface, letting in a battle cry straight out of an asian action movie, his shirt exploding off as he unleashed a series of blows to the upper body of the bugman.

giphy.gif

Perfect

~ God of Perfection

817.gif

As Perfect stood there with Road Warrior, he could only think about what this guy was up to. His power wasn't as high, so he figured he was suppressing himself. Perfect then opened his mouth to speak, but was cut off. "Oh.. Okay. Definitely wasn't going to speak." When he was asked about the muscle part of his body and what of meat is it, Perfect could only blink. He didn't even have time to answer before the guy said he didn't care for 'man meat'. If this wasn't going to get and weirder, he didn't know what was. Now he was letting out a high pitched 90's karate movie scream. Perfect watched in confusion as his power tore his shirt and vest. "But why though." He said before being poked. When that ended, Perfect smirked. "How did you know I was deathly allergic to tickling?" He asked, his smirk still evident.

Keith Brando

As if on instance, Keith sped forwards causing dust and pebbles to fly into there as he ran up and slashed at Han at lightning speed. His eyes from behind his sunglasses locked on Han now. His eyes showed no mercy even to an ally like Han. He was hoping his speed could catch him off guard.

Hansuke Ishida

2eae519f40566a336268c6c65f196e4edb1de798_hq.gif

As soon as Keith neared him, Han's eyes shot open and he dodged the attacks, dodging the last one by spinning around and swinging his own sword to make contact with Keith's. The impact had enough force to send Keith back a few feet and make distance between the two. Han then disappeared, the wind made a loud noise, showing how fast he had moved as he appeared in behind Keith, and kicked him in the back as hard as he could, then taking his free hand to follow said kick up with an elbow to the back also.

Hansuke Ishida

2eae519f40566a336268c6c65f196e4edb1de798_hq.gif

As soon as Keith neared him, Han's eyes shot open and he dodged the attacks, dodging the last one by spinning around and swinging his own sword to make contact with Keith's. The impact had enough force to send Keith back a few feet and make distance between the two. Han then disappeared, the wind made a loud noise, showing how fast he had moved as he appeared in behind Keith, and kicked him in the back as hard as he could, then taking his free hand to follow said kick up with an elbow to the back also.

Keith Brando

Keith wasn't prepared for the first strike, but quickly recovered and rolled to the side, preparing to pierce his chest as he sprung up and point his sword downwards towards Han. "Too bad this match already has to end. I was starting to think it could be INTERESTING!" He said as the sword plunged down towards Han.

Keith Brando

Keith wasn't prepared for the first strike, but quickly recovered and rolled to the side, preparing to pierce his chest as he sprung up and point his sword downwards towards Han. "Too bad this match already has to end. I was starting to think it could be INTERESTING!" He said as the sword plunged down towards Han.

Hansuke Ishida

tumblr_m1k0einpVD1qcsnnso1_500.gif

Han focused a little more, seeing as how his attacks missed. Keith was able to recover quickly, something he should keep in mind. "It's not over yet, Keith. Sorry." Han disappeared again, appearing above Keith. "Just like you, I'm fast." Han then vanished again, and appeared in front of Keith, his stance similar that of a fencing one, though without any warning, he had his aim set for Keith's chest, and stabbed in that direction.

Alejandro Ishida

~ Ice Prince

dvd_miraitr_ep142_scrn1.jpg

Alejandro sighed lightly. As soon as Astrid went to get her stuff, he knew very well that she was coming, and that's what he tried to avoid. Hyou looked at Alejandro, before standing up himself. "She'll be okay, don't worry about it. She's tough." Hyou told him, hoping it'd reassure his friend. Hearing Hyou's words, he nodded, soon hearing Astrid's voice. Her words weren't helping neither. Alejandro simply changed forms, it resembled the one he was in when he saved Astrid from Owen, only his hair was longer. He didn't respond to her, and instead just walked out of the dorm. Hyou looked at Astrid and rubbed the back of his head, "He didn't want anything to happen to you. Guess it kinda puts him on edge with the thought something can happen now. That being said, we have to fight with all our might. Make sure nothing happens and watch each other's back. As for where we're going, just follow him. He might not be talking, but I know him." Hyou told her as he began walking out.

Alejandro had been waiting outside the girl's dorm, leaning against the wall beside the entrance door. "Damn it..."

Astrid made sure she had everything before noticing Alejandro getting all huffy. What was his problem, anyways? As Hyou tried to reaffirm that she'd be fine, Astrid chimed in. "Yeah, don't worry about me! I'm strong, you know that from our training together. I can stand my own just fine!" She finished her words with a smile, hoping to ease the tension, but it seemed to be ineffective. Alejandro changed to a form that made Astrid's eyes widen in surprise. Though it did look a little different, he looks extremely similar to the form he took the day that Owen decided to try and molest her. Ever since then he hadn't dared show it, but now here it was. Astrid guessed it was only a form he took when he was upset, but why was he upset? He had asked her to come with him, what right did he have to get upset if she said yes? As she watched him walk outside, she heard Hyou try and give an explanation. Sure, it made sense and all, but even still. "I know that." Astrid responded, sighing as she looked at the door. "But I'm not some child that needs protecting. We're partners. Equals. As much as he protects me, I protect him." And with that, she made her way outside where Alejandro was waiting against the wall. Sighing, she readjusted her stuff before walking over to him, placing a hand on her hip as she addressed him. "You know, if you didn't want to get upset about me coming, you shouldn't have told me you were gonna go. But after what happened with your little terrorist escapade, we both know that's not an option. I'd suggest you suck it up and focus, cuz we've got a madman to take care of."

Akira Header 2_zpszwsjbam7.png

ezgif.com-gif-maker 85_zpsa25br53n.gif

...♅Akira looked down to Haruka, taking note of her saddened expression. He could tell that the events weighed heavily on the young Sanctums mind, so the first thing he'd have to teach her is how to move on. The first step to honing in the Tengan is emotional stability, without that it'd be out of control. Looking back to Yukari as she spoke, his head tilted slightly as she mentioned how he was different to what she expected, along with the spark of curiosity sitting within her eye. With a grin, Akira's head returned to it's resting position as he spoke, a small laugh erupting from his chest as he did so. Akira could never be the type to act like he's better than others, it was no fun for him. After he finished talking, he heard Yukari speak of he and Akane being close, in which Akira laughed once more and replied♅...

Hm? I'm not being lenient, I'm just being me~ What did you expect? Someone who's always serious in life? That's no way to live~ Every one of my subjects are my friends, if they weren't, I wouldn't be able to do my job as the king~ Sure, you can speak to me like a friend, I prefer it~ Being too formal is boring, after all~ I wouldn't say we're close, more like I'm friends with her son~

Character Information

Mood:
Calm.

Talking with Yukari.

Objective:
Go home with Asuka.

Interacting With: Asuka Fukushima, Yukari and Haruka.

Theme:

It seemed like Yukari had finally found some answers that she was apparently looking for. Seeing a smile on her face was strange to Haruka. That wasn't something she had ever expected to see on the older woman, though it was kind of nice to know that Yukari wasn't totally cold and emotionless. Soon afterward Yukari leaned down to meet her gaze just like the king had, saying how she'd be taking her leave but would be there if Haruka needed anything. It felt strange to be anywhere without Yukari, and even though she understood why it was happening it didn't mean that she wasn't a bit overwhelmed by everything. Haruka gave a small nod so that Yukari would know that she understood. Haruka looked up at the king as Yukari stood up, listening to how he was talking to her. She had so many questions and so many feelings about what was happening. He was king, and yet talking to Yukari like she was a friend? Would she be staying with him? What would happen to her? Nothing made sense, but all she could do in her position was what the adults told her to, so she waited for them to tell her what that was.

It seemed like Yukari had finally found some answers that she was apparently looking for. Seeing a smile on her face was strange to Haruka. That wasn't something she had ever expected to see on the older woman, though it was kind of nice to know that Yukari wasn't totally cold and emotionless. Soon afterward Yukari leaned down to meet her gaze just like the king had, saying how she'd be taking her leave but would be there if Haruka needed anything. It felt strange to be anywhere without Yukari, and even though she understood why it was happening it didn't mean that she wasn't a bit overwhelmed by everything. Haruka gave a small nod so that Yukari would know that she understood. Haruka looked up at the king as Yukari stood up, listening to how he was talking to her. She had so many questions and so many feelings about what was happening. He was king, and yet talking to Yukari like she was a friend? Would she be staying with him? What would happen to her? Nothing made sense, but all she could do in her position was what the adults told her to, so she waited for them to tell her what that was.
Roman Roman

EmeraldCeleste, living in the fast lane.
upload_2017-3-17_16-43-15.png
After the encounter with Masumi, Celeste decided to occupy her time with what she usually does – shameless flirtation with the boys of her age. After a few hours of building the boys up by whispering sweet nothings into their ears and ‘accidentally’ dropping a pen for an excuse to seductively bend over to pick it up, she then violently and relentlessly knocks them back down again by acting disgusted of their attempts to flirt and lying about having a boyfriend. With that little bit of harmless (for her) fun over, she decided to do some work on her body…

A few minutes later, she arrives at the training room where she spends most of the afternoon practicing a variety of martial arts, most of which are leg based like Taekwondo, and even practicing her father’s favoured technique – a more brutish, yet arguably more effective, combination of martial arts and street fighting. With her father being in the police force it is no surprise to her that he would teach his daughter how to fight unarmed. You never know when you may need it. After a couple of hours training on that, leaving nothing more than a pile of burnt sawdust and ash where burlap men and spinning wooden dummies once stood, Celeste decides to take a quick breather in one of the nearby benches in the training hall.
OPEN FOR INTERACTION

Kenji Header_zpsfpmfeleh.png

tumblr_static_ittoki_zpse5sihb9o.gif
...ΨKenji, like Lumina, felt some pain from his crotch, simply due to the previous night's antics. They had really gone all out in their love making, and it was beginning to become apparent, if the love bites and scratches weren't an indication. It wasn't like Kenji to be animalistic during their lovemaking, but after one million years of not being with his pair, he couldn't help it. It was as if all his sexual urges and feelings came back in that one instant, and he just had to take Lumina. He didn't think Lumina would be able to match him, yet she did. He found Lumina's own animalistic personality as sexy as she found his, simply because it was a night change of pace. They biting, scratching and fiery chain constructs from the night hadn't left his mind, and all he could do was blush as he remembered his own actions. He honestly didn't think he'd have it in him to become like that, as he'd never been in a situation where he and his pair had been separated for a long time. Then Lumina's teasing had begun, which only served to fix his blush onto his face, not allowing it to recede. While Kenji knew what she was doing, he hoped he'd be able to make Lumina blush at least as much as he was. After all, he didn't want to lose now. Laughing lightly out of embarrassment, Kenji replied, his embarrassment being overshadowed by his remaining personality from beforeΨ...

I dunno~ Have you always been such a vicious lover?~ My crotch and back are pretty sore~

Character Information

Mood:
Tired.

Talking to Lumina.

Objective:
N/A.

Interacting With: Lumina.
Tags: Lumina Lumina .

Theme:

Ooh, it was on now. Kenji was trying to pull the same game on her that was she was doing to him. Though, it seemed like she was winning, as Kenji's blush was only growing while hers was not. He might have been able to make her submit earlier, but not now. Oh no. While she was still able to have confidence, she was going to have one victory. Always being so shy and submissive all the time did kind of suck, and Lumina always wished she had more confidence, so she wanted to hold on to it for as long as she could. It was kind of nice not feeling so ashamed or inferior. Like a breath of fresh air. Maybe being with Kenji after so long was what she needed, though she doubted that it would last forever. Might as well make the most of it while you can, correct? Leaning over so her bare, love-bite covered body was over his, Lumina smirked, trailing her fingers along where every one of the bites she left was. Being the one to try and make someone else blush was new to her, so it was a little hard to think of things to say to make him blush, but she tried her best. Maybe if she just kept at it, his personality from the night would go away and his normal, shyer one would come through. Hopefully before her own confidence disappeared. As she laid above him, an idea struck about how to get to him. Thinking back to before the last nights activities began, she noticed that he never explicitly stated what he wanted, just hinted at everything. Meaning he was probably embarrassed to say things when not acting dominant (him saying things and giving orders definitely had not been a problem earlier). Maybe she could work with that. "Vicious? Whatever could you mean by that? I'd say that you were the vicious one, my body is covered in the hickeys and scratches you gave me while we were fucking hard last night~ Honestly, I still feel you moaning into my back~ Can you tell me exactly what I did that was so vicious, please, Kenji...sama?~" She was gonna tease him with the fact that he may have asked her to call him that last night. Hah, this was kind of fun.

EmeraldVito, the humble monk.
Vito was breathing deeply as a swirl of fire engulfed his body, changing his clothes to a hot red colour, along with his eyes, as a circle of flame arose around his body singing a perfect circle in the grass. Vito’s eyes quiver slightly as he hears someone else near him using a similar power. After a few minutes of deep silence, except for the dancing flames around him, curiosity gets the better of him as he reduces the fire around him to a mere ember, then snuffs it completely. With a raging inferno of red and orange in his eyes, he looks over to the new girl who also appeared to be attuning to the element of fire. After a minute of watching her technique, he decides to greet the girl.

“Hello. May I ask where you learnt your attunement technique? It is very different to mine.”

He speaks with a slight Asian accent, being born in Tibet, and has a naturally quiet voice – no doubt from an entire life living in an echoing monastery with masters who often required silence to attune to their own elements. His form of meditation is also that of a monk’s, one leg over the other with his hands cupped, resting on his thighs.

4978c622d6e274ccb072f8bb73a9c03b.jpg
Lumina Lumina
latest

Iris hadn't attuned to her elements in so long, that was almost difficult to keep the focus. Maybe she needed to start meditating again, or else her power to control the elements would slip. What right would she have to call herself an Avatar if she could not properly control her elements? None, that's what. Iris knew she'd have to thank this stranger later for giving her an excuse to do training. The longer they sat, the more comfortable Iris felt, able to keep her focus for longer and have it be much clearer. The only distraction was when the stranger decided to speak to her, which wasn't that surprising since she, a stranger to him, had decided to just sit down right next to him for what could seem like no reason at all. Her eyes remained closed as she responded, keeping her body still in a position that was no unsimilar to his own. "I've always been able to do this, ever since I was little. When I was growing up and had less control over the elements, I'd attune without meaning to, and it would cause some problems for my village when I'd be walking around with rainstorm surrounding me without even knowing it. Though, I have had some teachers along the way, benders of the respective elements. How about yourself?" As her words ended, she opened one eye, the one closest to this elementalist stranger, a smile gracing her lips as she looked at him but otherwise did not break her focus.

EmeraldVito, the humble monk.
upload_2017-3-17_17-50-55.png
Vito started returning back to his meditative stance, as the earth started shaking slightly around him, as audible cracks were heard (though not particularly loud). As he looked at her to reply, his eyes changed from the fiery, magmatic red into a much duller, more natural brown.

“I was brought up by the monks of the Shishapangma (a Tibetan mountain) monastery, hidden from most of the world. Life was dull, yet peaceful, you know? One could truly attune to not just the elements, but to the gods themselves there. Some say that the most powerful man in the world is our leader, the Elder Monk Yùyán Jiā, who can supposedly not only see the future, but change it to his whim with nothing more than a word. As a result, he has taken a vow of silence so that he may never run the risk of destroying the world. Still, he is wise and so we train ourselves to be just like him – he teaches us to be able to attune to the gods.”

Just after saying that, the portion of land he is sitting under completely separates from the rest of the ground and lifts about 15 centimetres into the air as he creates small stones around him that orbits him. As he attunes to Earth completely, his clothing changes colour with it to an earthly brown and green. The plants nearby also seem to react to this, but not significantly.
Lumina Lumina

Hansuke Ishida

tumblr_m1k0einpVD1qcsnnso1_500.gif

Han focused a little more, seeing as how his attacks missed. Keith was able to recover quickly, something he should keep in mind. "It's not over yet, Keith. Sorry." Han disappeared again, appearing above Keith. "Just like you, I'm fast." Han then vanished again, and appeared in front of Keith, his stance similar that of a fencing one, though without any warning, he had his aim set for Keith's chest, and stabbed in that direction.

Keith Brando

Keith's sword got stuck in the ground, causing him to stop to struggle his sword free so by the time he got it free he had been stabbed in the chest... But no blood came out. Keith spinkicked Han's sword into a nearby wall and leapt forwards, prepared to end the fight with a clean cut to Han's chest. What Han didn't know was Keith had the ability of invulnerability for 10 seconds every so often. For the next 10 seconds Han couldn't damage him in any way. It too kind about a minute to recharge though. The wound where he had been cut had healed due to this special power.

After the encounter with Masumi, Celeste decided to occupy her time with what she usually does – shameless flirtation with the boys of her age. After a few hours of building the boys up by whispering sweet nothings into their ears and ‘accidentally’ dropping a pen for an excuse to seductively bend over to pick it up, she then violently and relentlessly knocks them back down again by acting disgusted of their attempts to flirt and lying about having a boyfriend. With that little bit of harmless (for her) fun over, she decided to do some work on her body…

A few minutes later, she arrives at the training room where she spends most of the afternoon practicing a variety of martial arts, most of which are leg based like Taekwondo, and even practicing her father’s favoured technique – a more brutish, yet arguably more effective, combination of martial arts and street fighting. With her father being in the police force it is no surprise to her that he would teach his daughter how to fight unarmed. You never know when you may need it. After a couple of hours training on that, leaving nothing more than a pile of burnt sawdust and ash where burlap men and spinning wooden dummies once stood, Celeste decides to take a quick breather in one of the nearby benches in the training hall.
OPEN FOR INTERACTION
Aiden

Aiden had wandered off on his own. He always got lost because he was so clumsy and still very clueless, being an artificial human... Well Exceed, a stronger version of a human. He found himself in an odd room full of dummies. "Hmm? What's this?" He asked, poking a dummy in the training hall. It felt like thousands of fists had touched it and it had been through a lot. He was pretty new to earth and its customs so he was pretty much curious about what everything was. He wondered why he was wearing excessive amounts of leather on his body too(clothes)...

upload_2017-3-17_22-25-28.png
Celeste was resting, feet up, on one on the benches when she sees a strange boy, who honestly looked more like a girl, poking one of the dummies.

“You’re gonna have to hit it harder than that!”

She was curious about the leather but she doesn’t judge. She is wearing a denim jumpsuit after all.
TheDragoon TheDragoon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back