• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

JJKab said:
((Gregory is free, could use some interaction... :D ))
Gregory was running towards the main Highschool building, panting, looking back frantically from time to time
Ariel had just came out if the library since she had to leave some books back and was now making her way through the courtyard to get to the cafeteria to grab a snack, humming quietly to herself as she had headphones on.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel had just came out if the library since she had to leave some books back and was now making her way through the courtyard to get to the cafeteria to grab a snack, humming quietly to herself as she had headphones on.
Gregory was turning around, when he ran towards the school, as he did not notice the girl that was in front of him, as he smacked into her, knocking them both on the ground

"Agh!!" He yelled, falling next to her.

JJKab said:
Gregory was turning around, when he ran towards the school, as he did not notice the girl that was in front of him, as he smacked into her, knocking them both on the ground
"Agh!!" He yelled, falling next to her.
Ariel had been facing the opposite way so she didn't see the person on a collision course with her, nor did she hear him even, since she was wearing headphones. Upon getting crashed into she let a loud yelp as she hit the pavement. Sitting up, she winced a little noticing she had grazed her knee open when she fell, but put that thought to the side when she looked to the person laying on the ground next to her "U-Uhm...."

Nonalaka said:
Ariel had been facing the opposite way so she didn't see the person on a collision course with her, nor did she hear him even, since she was wearing headphones. Upon getting crashed into she let a loud yelp as she hit the pavement. Sitting up, she winced a little noticing she had grazed her knee open when she fell, but put that thought to the side when she looked to the person laying on the ground next to her "U-Uhm...."
"Agh.. Damnit, my he--" Gregory stopped, as he looked at the girl, and slightly blushed

"Oh... h-hi... y-y-you alright there?" He asked, slowly sitting up, looking slightly worried at her

"I'm... sorry... i didn't... quite notice you there"

Roman said:
Alejandro nodded and walked alongside May, "You want to make the pancakes?" He asked as he looked at her. "I could make the eggs."
...€ May nodded, pancakes were easy to make, she made them all the time €...

"Yea I can make the pancakes"

JJKab said:
"Agh.. Damnit, my he--" Gregory stopped, as he looked at the girl, and slightly blushed
"Oh... h-hi... y-y-you alright there?" He asked, slowly sitting up, looking slightly worried at her

"I'm... sorry... i didn't... quite notice you there"
"O-Oh uhm..." She looked to her knee briefly that was now bleeding but didn't mention it "Yeah, I'm fine" she said with a nod "Its alright...everyone has clumsy moments...and I get people not noticing me a lot, I guess I don't have much of a presence..." She laughed lightly.

Nonalaka said:
"O-Oh uhm..." She looked to her knee briefly that was now bleeding but didn't mention it "Yeah, I'm fine" she said with a nod "Its alright...everyone has clumsy moments...and I get people not noticing me a lot, I guess I don't have much of a presence..." She laughed lightly.
Gregory laughed nervously, as he looked at the girl's knee. He hissed a bit

"
Damnit, i'm so clumsy" He thought to himself, as he stood up, and reached his hand out to her

"Can you stand up?" He asked, looking worriedly at her.

"We need to get you to the nurse's office, to get that patched up" Gregory stated.

JJKab said:
Gregory laughed nervously, as he looked at the girl's knee. He hissed a bit
"
Damnit, i'm so clumsy" He thought to himself, as he stood up, and reached his hand out to her

"Can you stand up?" He asked, looking worriedly at her.

"We need to get you to the nurse's office, to get that patched up" Gregory stated.
Ariel blinked a few times looking to the hand that was being held out to her "Yeah, its just a graze" she said with a small smile, taking his hand, she proceeded to stand up, taking a sharp breath as she did so since her knee stung a little.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel blinked a few times looking to the hand that was being held out to her "Yeah, its just a graze" she said with a small smile, taking his hand, she proceeded to stand up, taking a sharp breath as she did so since her knee stung a little.
"And, again, i'm so sorry for that... can i somehow recompensate you for that? Invite you for a dinner or something like that?" Gregory asked, truly worried about the girl.

(BTW, can you post the Ariel's OC Sheet, or at least link it? I wanna see who am i working with)

JJKab said:
"And, again, i'm so sorry for that... can i somehow recompensate you for that? Invite you for a dinner or something like that?" Gregory asked, truly worried about the girl.
(BTW, can you post the Ariel's OC Sheet, or at least link it? I wanna see who am i working with)
Ariel looked at him, he was inviting he to dinner? Because she scratched her knee? "I-Its okay, really, I don't want you feeling guilty for a small accident really" she said softly before offering him a smile.

((Sure, here~))

Name:

Ariel Reaver

Nickname(If Applies):

None (Unless given in RP)

Female

Sexual Orientation:

Heterosexual

Good or Evil or Neutral:

Neutral

Where you live (House, dorm, etc.):

House with her parents

What Year of highschool your in:

Senior?

What kind of being you are:

Hybrid

(1/4 Goddess,1/4 Angel, 1/2 Dragon)

Powers/gifts:

-Can communicate with dragons and lizards

- Cryokinesis

- Ice Generation

-Reptiles

-Birds

-Books

Dislikes:

-Being alone

-The dark

Personality:

Ariel is a sweet girl with a bubbly personality who loves to be surrounded by her friends and family, though if left on her own she becomes very solemn and lonely.

Appearance:

latest

Bio:

Revealed in RP?

Dating/lover/crush:

None

Anything else:

Ariel is the daughter of Euloria and Daniel Reaver.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel looked at him, he was inviting he to dinner? Because she scratched her knee? "I-Its okay, really, I don't want you feeling guilty for a small accident really" she said softly before offering him a smile.
"Okay... i'm glad that you don't want to... you know.. smack me in the face, or anything like that..." Gregory stated, smiling back, although his smile was slightly nervous, as he scratched the back of his head.

"Well... since we've... bumped into each other... uhm... My name is Gregory..." He said, extending his hand for handshake

Roman said:
Akane nodded in agreement, "Well I have somewhere to be. It was nice meeting you, Drake." Akane said before she went to find her fiance.
Drake nodded and did a slight wave

JJKab said:
"Okay... i'm glad that you don't want to... you know.. smack me in the face, or anything like that..." Gregory stated, smiling back, although his smile was slightly nervous, as he scratched the back of his head.
"Well... since we've... bumped into each other... uhm... My name is Gregory..." He said, extending his hand for handshake
Ariel tilted her head at him before giggling "What?, why on earth would I smack you?" She said before shaking his hand. "I'm Ariel, nice to meet you, even if its under odd circumstances" she said smiling at him.

JJKab said:
"You suggested we come here and... Welp.. Do something, before go on a beach.." Fricka stated, looking at the ground, standing up.
"I did? I forgot what I needed from here." Nai said laughing nervously. Nai was still holding on to Fricka and he had eventually lay go and plopped down on his bed, staring at the ceiling.

Roman said:
"I did? I forgot what I needed from here." Nai said laughing nervously. Nai was still holding on to Fricka and he had eventually lay go and plopped down on his bed, staring at the ceiling.
Fricka smiled gently, as she approached Nai, and laid down next to him, looking with him at the ceiling. She was silent

"You wanted to do something with me... together" She said quietly, giggling lovely

Nonalaka said:
Ariel tilted her head at him before giggling "What?, why on earth would I smack you?" She said before shaking his hand. "I'm Ariel, nice to meet you, even if its under odd circumstances" she said smiling at him.
"Same... so... let me ask you again: I'm going to the cafeteria, and i was wondering... will you go with me?" Gregory asked kindly, looking at the girl

"O-Of course if you don't want to, then i'll take it.." He assured, raising his hands up.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''a-alright im goin im goin..!''
Once the two were out of the house, Talia closed the door behind her and took a deep breath. She looked at Zenya and smiled, "I need you to at least guess your bra size.. Or better tell me the size of the one you were putting on."

JJKab said:
"Same... so... let me ask you again: I'm going to the cafeteria, and i was wondering... will you go with me?" Gregory asked kindly, looking at the girl
"O-Of course if you don't want to, then i'll take it.." He assured, raising his hands up.
Ariel giggled lightly when he raised his hands "Sure, I was on my way there anyways" she said with a nod "By the way...you seem awfully jittery or something, were you running from something?"

Nonalaka said:
Maya nodded as she nuzzled herself into him, "This was a pretty nice way to cheer up after watching something so sad huh" she said with a quiet giggle "I know it cheered me right up~"
Out of now where, Cecil had an idea. "Remember the cafe I met you in? You said it closed... We should see if we could buy the building, then we'd be able to have our favorite cafe back, but in our image~"

Mayyflower said:
...€ May nodded, pancakes were easy to make, she made them all the time €...
"Yea I can make the pancakes"
Alejandro nodded and grabbed May's hand. "Okay... But do tell, is inside all that bad when you have a ton of room?" He asked.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel giggled lightly when he raised his hands "Sure, I was on my way there anyways" she said with a nod "By the way...you seem awfully jittery or something, were you running from something?"
"That's great..." He smiled widely, but the smile soon went away, as soon as she asked about him running away from something

"Huh... Uhhhmm.... n-no, what are you talking about" Gregory giggled nervously, looking into girl's eyes.

"I, uhm.... just... ugh... there is no point" He sighed, as he looked away

"I was... being held by a girl who... No, it was not a girl, it was an android, who told me that he/she, whatever, is a bounty hunter, and i had a bounty over my head! Can you believe that?" He asked, still slightly revved up when thinking about it

JJKab said:
Fricka smiled gently, as she approached Nai, and laid down next to him, looking with him at the ceiling. She was silent
"You wanted to do something with me... together" She said quietly, giggling lovely
Nai tried his hardest to remember what he had told her, but it wasn't coming back to him. She said he wanted them to do something together, but he must have forgot after teleporting. "Well... I guess we can do something, but I don't specifically know what." He said, running a hand through his hair.

(((( It's not Nai who forgot, I genuinely forgot myself lol ))))

Roman said:
Nai tried his hardest to remember what he had told her, but it wasn't coming back to him. She said he wanted them to do something together, but he must have forgot after teleporting. "Well... I guess we can do something, but I don't specifically know what." He said, running a hand through his hair.
(((( It's not Nai who forgot, I genuinely forgot myself lol ))))
Fricka giggled, as she looked into Nai's eyes

"I need to bring a recorder with me, so you'll remember... but you DO remember about us going to the beach, right?" She asked just to be sure. She purred quietly, as he ran his hand through her hair.

Lumina said:
...₪Truthfully Violetta didn't care what his answer would be. She was just enjoying even planning any of it out together. She smiled into the kiss, blushing at how intimate it was. Normally that kind of thing wouldn't even get to her, but her mind was thinking about things she wasn't used to, so her normal emotions were a bit off from normal today. She didn't mind though, and when the kiss pulled away and he mentioned finding a catalog to get furniture, the goddess couldn't help but look at the setting sun. Stores would be closing right about now. Not that time really mattered to her, but they had been having a bit of fun for a little while and she wasn't sure if Takashi was tired or not. So she spoke again₪...
"Sounds good. Well, we have two options. Either I can conjure up a bed and we crash here for tonight, since it's getting late, or I can bring us back into earlier in the day and we can still go shopping. It's up to how you're feeling."
Takashi rubbed his chin as he thought about Violetta's words. It was getting pretty late and stores would indeed be closing so they'd have to go tomorrow, unless Violetta wanted to go back in time, but Takashi wanted her to learn how it is being a human or at least like him. He thought about it a little longer though, seeing how he really wanted furniture. Takashi pointed at the house and looked at Violetta, his fingers still cupping her chin. He had finally decided, even throwing in a little joke, though it was true in a way. They couldn't really stay away from one another since he's need back...

"Conjure up a bed, little Goddess. Guess we're staying here, but I won't promise that things could happen. We'd probably end up trying before we're even sleep."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back