Fantasy Adventure

MerryGoRoundOfLife

Plot: A woman is thrown from the human world into the Mid-World, a place filled with the mystical creatures of lore. She is the human embodiment of Mother Earth, and along with the embodiment of Father Time, they are to defeat the ruler of Outer-World, a place where all of the dark creatures of lore dwell. They are to stop the gates of the Outer-World from opening and letting these creatures spill into Mid-World and the human realm.

Requirements: One paragraph minimum, though I will certainly be posting waaaaaaay longer replies than that. Grammar and spelling are also a must. If you don't know how to spell something, look it up. Know the difference between there, their and they're, your and you're, and two, too and to.

What's needed:

-Father Time (Can be young or old, who cares about stereotypes?)

-Ruler of Outer-World

-Some sort of guide

-Other people to be in the group of adventurers

Character Thread: http://rpnation.com/index.php?threads/throw-me-in-the-dark-fantasy-adventure.16409/#post-607737

If you have read all of this, please include the word "pumpkin" in your response.

Last edited by a moderator:
All we need now is a father time...*points* I think you should fill the roooole....Because...I want to do this...Pleease...

Father Time reporting for duty!

(But yeah I do have a question regarding Father Time was he previously in the human world?)

Pumpkins anyone??

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back