• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasia Land {Always Open}

PinkUnicorn

Fantasy lover

Welcome to Fantasia Land

Fantasia land is filled with magical things and beings. This land is ruled by creatures that are unnormal. The land is red, not green. The sky is purple, not blue. Everyone wonders why the land of Fantasia is strange in form.

Three residents of Fantasia land in the names of Bailey, Alfred and Dean have always wondered why their land and form is different. A little sneak peak into these three residents is they aren't normal either, they are vampires, but they don't know this, they have to find out for themselves. These three residents will search all land of Fantasia, to find their deepest, darkest secrets.

Are you in?

Hey Guys! So if you have read the description above then you know what this is all about. If you don't know what quest logging is about then read the guide.

If you are interested in being apart of this quest log, please comment below. I prefably want 2-4 people including myself.

Comment below
:)

Story {Please join in at any time} @Magnadeus @JokerValentine

It was a warm day in Fantasia. The sun was out (which is white in Fantasia) The three young adults woke up and remembered what they were talking about the other day. They said how they wanted to explore the whole of Fantasia to find out their secrets. Bailey, who was the most enthusiastic out of the three said "Let's go guys, we need to start our search" the other two yawned but got up. They considered the ring leader. The night before the boys packed a old potato sack. It contained food, water and other several important resources.

The boys walked out of their home. They hadn't explored outside much before and they didn't know where they were going. They were walking for about five minutes until they stopped, there were three paths.

What path shall the boys pick?

A - Left

B - Middle

C - Right

Vote below.

Last edited by a moderator:
PinkUnicorn said:
Story {Please join in at any time} @Magnadeus

It was a warm day in Fantasia. The sun was out (which is white in Fantasia) The three young adults woke up and remembered what they were talking about the other day. They said how they wanted to explore the whole of Fantasia to find out their secrets. Bailey, who was the most enthusiastic out of the three said "Let's go guys, we need to start our search" the other two yawned but got up. They considered the ring leader. The night before the boys packed a old potato sack. It contained food, water and other several important resources.

The boys walked out of their home. They hadn't explored outside much before and they didn't know where they were going. They were walking for about five minutes until they stopped, there were three paths.

What path shall the boys pick?

A - Left

B - Middle

C - Right

Vote below.
A - Left

since its tied I drew from a hat and it chose a. @JokerValentine @Magnadeus

"Let's pick the path on the left guys." Bailey said. The two boys trailed behind Bailey. As they walked further more into the trail they founds themselves in a forest. Bailey looked at his watch it read - 18:34pm. Dinner time. Bailey thought in his head. "Let's stop here guys" They stopped in a patch where there were pink logs to light a fire. And Bailey brought sheets so they could build a tent from sticks nearby. Bailey wanted to get more food supplies, Bailey saw a berry tree that was a it 100 metres away, it looked like a black berry tree, "Who wants to go and pick berries?"

Who should go and pick the berries?

A - Bailey

B - Alfred

C - Dean

Vote below

Sorry at @Magnadeus we had to resume. @JokerValentine @DemonKitten

Dean puts up his hand enthusiastically. "I will go Bailey." Dean says. Bailey wasn't so sure about Dean going, as he was clumsy and possible may hurt himself on the way. But Bailey decided not to ruin his spark "Okay here you go, be one minute, no more" Bailey says, handing Dean a basket. Dean skips off, to the blackberry tree. Two minutes later Dean is back, with the basket filled to the brim. "Thank you Dean" Bailey says with a half hearted smile. Bailey sits on the log, "Well guys. I guess we need to pitch the tent" Bailey gets big sticks and puts them into the ground and covers the sheets over. "Now we need to light a fire"

Who should Bailey pick to light the fire?

A - Himself

B - Alfred

C - Dean

Vote below.

@DemonKitten @JokerValentine @Cez Bloodblade

"I will do that myself." Bailey produces a lighter and match out of the sack and lights are fire. "It's so warm out here." Alfred says. "You speak?" Bailey says jokingly, Alfred was shyest out of the three and you barely got a word out of him. Bailey gets paper and a pencil also from the sack, "We need to do night shifts. The first one can be from 9pm-12am."

Who should do the first nightshift?

A - Bailey

B - Alfred

C - Dean

Vote below

I vote A. I drew the hat and it came out B. @Cez Bloodblade @DemonKitten @JokerValentine @Magnadeus

Bailey looks towards Alfred, Bailey knew Alfred hated late nights so the earliest shift would be the best for Alfred, "Alfred you can have that shift" Alfred nods in agreement. "He next shift is from 12am-3am, Dean that is your shift, and my shift is 3am-6am." Bailey thought he had the best shift. Dean didn't look to sure about his shift.

What should Dean do?

A - Argue that he wants Baileys shift

B - Agrees that he will have that shift.

Vote below.

I vote [A] @Cez Bloodblade @DemonKitten @JokerValentine @Magnadeus

Dean shakes his head, "Bailey, I want your shift, you always get the better deal out of us, it's time you be fair" Dean's argue. Bailey's eyes widened, the boys rarely argued with him. "Fine." Bailey snaps. "Well it's 9am. Chop chop to bed and remember to wake us up Alfred if anything happens" The two boys were asleep in a few minutes and Alfred stayed on patrol. He was bored and wanted to do something.

What should Alfred do?

A - Get a Marshmellow from the sack and have a roasted Marshmellow

B - Continue to be bored and sit on the log.

C - Read a book.

Vote below.

@Cez Bloodblade @DemonKitten @JokerValentine @Magnadeus

Alfred sneaks a Marshmellow out of the bag of MARSHMELLOWS and haves a roasted Marshmellow, nothing better than a warm, melted Marshmellow on a cold night. Alfred heard something stir in the tent, oh no, he thought. I don't wanna be caught with a Marshmellow. He quickly finishes top he Marshmellow and chucks the stick away. He sees a shadow come out of the tent.

Who should come out of the tent?

A - Bailey

B - Dean

Vote below.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back