• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fangs become concequences...

It was late at night, well, not so late, some people were still coming home from work or games, but not enough to be a crowd. Street lights were on, crickets were out, and so were the baddies. Aka, Vampires. These creatures hid from the humans, but still preyed on them. But lets just keep the other vampires out of here. Roje is a vampire who doesnt feed on humans unless she cannot control her hunger. She uses animals insted but lets them live. Her heart is kind, but she's tough as a shell. Roje watched from within the shadows, people walking or some seeming like they've been on dates, group of kids. It was nice and they were lucky. Unlike her.

Isaac just finished his homework, since he didn't want to cram like the other students from his other class. He puts his notebook back inside his bag and then stretched out his arms and yawns. "So tired..." he simply said after yawning and stands up and walks out of the classroom. "Hey there Isaac, done with your homework?" a friend of him asked "Yeah." he answered "So, can I copy i-" "Sorry buddy, no can do, do your own homework and learn a little." he said flicking his friend's forehead with his fingers and continues to walk. "Aww come on, at least two answers would be fine, come on dude." his friend begged but Isaac didn't want to, so he whispered only one answer to his friend. "Remember the equation, it's pretty long." he teased and grins at his friend. "Awww come on! You know I won't remember all that!" he whined.

Roje watched with her blue eyes the pair that had seemed to have been making a bunch of noise, laughing and whining, she couldnt help but pick it up with her vampire hearing. "Typical boys." she said to herself, watching them go by before hearing something behind her, causing her to run off and ruffle a few bushes, hiding somewhere else "What the hell was that?" looking around, she didnt smell anyone. But thats when it happened, a Vampire had ran out of nowhere and attacked one of the boys, causing her to groan "Are you kidding me!?" she yelled aloud before running towards the vampire.

Luckily the vampire hadnt hurt the dudes friend yet, and Roje made her mover, Tackling the vampire and having a small fight with it. Punches and kicks were thrown, she dodged and kicked the vampire in the gut then threw a punch into the face and then a swift roundhouse kick, getting it on the ground and Roje grabbed its head and rippped it off. Watching the body go from pale, to gray, and then ash. Panting at the spar, Roje looked over her shoulder and at the boys "You mention this to no one and you go home. Now. Dont waste any time." she said sternly

The two boys were on their way home when something just attacked them "W-woah! Hey!" Isaac's friend yelled for help as Isaac was about to punch the man's face but then he saw some girl beat up the man. "H-hey are you okay dude?" he asked his friend as his friend was week in the knees and couldn't stand up because of the fear. When it was finally over, they were shocked to see the man turned to dusts. 'What the hell...' Isaac watched the girl warning them and telling them to go straight home.

"Who was that girl..." Isaac asked "You don't know her, to think that the mysterious Roje in our class was this kind of chick...." his friend said and stands up, picking up his bag from the floor. "Roje... huh.." he scratched the back of his head and then shakes his head. "Let's just go back home." he said and the two of them continues to go home.

Once she had warned them, she ran off, heading back into the shadows, feeling her cheek, knowing there was blood from a small cut that was caused by the vampire. When a vampire hurts another. The wound caused by the other vampire is left there as if they're human and lets it heal on its own. Sighing, she then made her way home "Damn vampires, I cant stand them." even though she was one herself, she was a special kind. A Shadow Kissed vampire.

Even though Isaac had already arrived home, he still remember the girl from before. "She really knows how to fight.." he said to himself "What did you just say?" his sister asked, who was holding a bowl of popcorn and was headed to the living room. "Oh nothing, anyway, you gonna watch a movie?" he asked as his sister, Kris, just paused her movie and sat on the sofa. "Yeah, some really dark romance, my friend recommend it to me since I don't know much about these kinds of stuff, so here I am."she starts eating her popcorn and plays the movie. Isaac sits beside her and watches the movie with her "Well, since I just finshed with my homework, might as well watch something." he said and grabs a handful of popcorn.

Roje walked down the sidewalk, her hands in her pockets. She drew a deep breath and let it out "That kid better have done what I said. Or both of them are goners." And then everyone would be all sad and bring flowers to their desks and lockers. "Ugh, such a sappy sad ending. I hate it." rolling her eyes, she contined to walk, walking past his home and to hers which wasnt too far away. What else can I do as a vampire? Its so boring feeling like you have everything when you dont. She was so deep in thought, trying to wrap her head around everything "Shadow kissed..I still dont even know what it means."

Next day...

Isaac was at the library reading some book about supernatural beings, he thought maybe because of what happened last night to him and his friend. "Roje..." he softly said and sighed. 'Maybe she is just strong that is why she can even destroy someone... but that isn't normal, right?' he thought and he continued to wonder about last night's event.

Roje walked into the Library, going to look up the word "Shadow Kissed" it was a word she heard once before but she never knew what it meant. There had to be something that I can find to learn what Shadow Kissed means...Someone told me that I was Shadow kissed but never explained what it was. And now, that man is dead. Shaking her head, she walked into one of the Isles and ran her fingers over the books, trying to look for the book that might have her answer.

Isaac ran scanned through the pages of the book he was reading and ended up with a burnt up page. 'Huh? This page seemed to be burnt but the other pages are fine...' he looked at the other pages and compared it. It really was burnt and there was a picture of what looked liked a vampire who looked like a noble one. And somehow next to the picture it read 'Shadow Kis--' and the words are blurred and some of the words have been burnt up as well. "Shadow Kis-what? What? I don't get this? Is this some new kind of being?" he asked, studying the page very carefully.

Roje's ears picked up the sound of someone saying what she had thought he said 'Shadow Kis-What?' she ran down the isle and looked for the boy, soon enough, she found a boy with a book and a burnt page. Narrowing her eyes, she walked up to him and took the book from him, looking at the page that said 'Shadow Kis' and a picture. Damn it! This was my only answer! And now its gone! This book was going to help me! What the hell! "Shadow Kissed." she simply said before closing the book and tossing it back down "I was looking for a book with the info. But it seems someone burnt the page." she said with a bitter tone "Damn people." she started walking away

Isaac flinched and was a bit surprised when Roje suddenly grabbing the book from him and throwing back to him. "H-hey! Roje! Wait up!" she said and picks up the book and puts the book back to the shelf and follows Roje. "Hey! I said wait up! Maybe I can help you with something!" he said following her. "If it's books you want, maybe I can help you." he said with a smile.

Roje stopped walking and she turned, looking at the boy who wanted to help her "Its not just any book. I want a book with the term "Shadow Kiss" not some book that only contains the word but no meaning." she crossed her arms over her chest "Why would you want to help me anyway?" Not like you'll help me after you find out i'm a vampire she silently added before continuing on "Arent I just a 'mysterious girl in your class?'" her eyes narrowed slightly and her guard was up. And she wasnt going to put it down anytime soon.

"Well duh, ins't that obvious. " Isaac answered bluntly "Of course, now I know why you want a book like that. Well first of all, you just killed some dude and the dude ended up turning to ashes last night, and now I saw this new word from an old book "Shadow Kiss" right?" he said and continued to with her. "And if I managed to help you, maybe I too can help you, last night I was just startled that time, but I think I can 'help' you next time, I promise, but then about the mysterious girl thing, yeah, you are kinda mysterious, but you won't be anymore to me if I hang out with you." he said with a grin.

Roje studied this boy "I saved your ass last night. You're lucky I was around there to even save you." she killed him because she had to "You cant help me kill people like that. You wont even live if you did." she said and added "I only need help looking for the meaning of "Shadow Kiss" and thats it. I dont need any more help then that." thing is, she didnt want to deal with a human death if a vampire had gotten to him "I rather stay mysterious, Kid. Really. If you find what i'm looking for, I might just think about being your friend." I rather him not be my friend because he will only learn the truth and then he might get hurt because of it. I will not make the same mistake.

"First of all, don't call me kid, we are basically the same age here, I have a name you know." he said and introduced himself to her. "My name is Isaac." he pointed at himself. "And second, I want to help and that is that." he simply said to her and waited for her response. Of course he was human, but at least he can help something to help her. "You're a really interesting girl you know, so I wanna help." he added.

Roje raised her eyebrow at how he was actually standing up to someone like her. Most people would back off cause things have gone around about her kicking someones ass and such. "Alright, Isaac," she said with a slight attitude "You're only helping me with that word until I say." her eyes narrowed a bit "I'm not interesting. I just dont bother with some people because either they're annoying or I just feel like punching them." she was a vicious girl "Like I said, you're only helping me with the word."

"Yeah the 'word' and after that I'll continued to help you." Isaac persisted and sees the classroom that he was supposed to go next and walks up tot he door "But of course, I didn't say that I would be bossed around, so I'll just do what I want." he said with a grin and walks inside the classroom and greets some of his classmates.

Roje narrowed her eyes He keeps on persisting. I swear. Once I get the word, i'm letting him go and have a life. He doesnt have to know anything. I wont let him know anything. He has no idea what the hell he's getting his little ass into. She didnt want to do this, but she had to. It was somewhat against her will "No you wont do what you want." she muttered to herself as she walked away from the door, not wanting to go to class at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back