Story Fanfiction Dump

Walliver

Two Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
(some of these may or may not be connected or finished so-)

1. Mister Glassman

Chris wishes that things hurt. He wishes that he could feel the scrapes on his hands and the cuts on his shins. He knows that they're there, but that's all he knows. He doesn't know if the pain is sharp or dull. If it stings or if it's more of an ache. He doesn't know if he should be on the floor sobbing or just mildly uncomfortable. He can't feel them, he can't feel pain. There's only the sensation of "yeah, that's there" when he puts his hand over the wounds.

But Minnie hurts. And Haewon hurts. And everyone else around him hurts. So why doesn't he? Why doesn't he hurt? WHY??!

2. Photograph

Spencer knew it would happen some day. There would be a day when Oliver went too far, when there was an adventure he couldn’t come back from. And she never suspected anything. She never suspected that he was depressed, that he needed help. He seemed so happy, so alive and she should have known. She should have known- he was her first love, her last love, the only one she’d ever love. She should have known that something was wrong and-

“I’m sorry ma’am. He’s gone.” the doctor folded her glasses, tucking them into her coat. “You just missed him.”

Spencer dug up all her petunias, screaming until she could taste blood. Then she replanted them, in a different part of the yard. “I’m sorry. Ollie would want you to live. He would want you to survive.” she whispered, touching the petals of one of the wounded plants.

Althea bleated softly, nudging Spencer. “Sorry girl. Your favorite person isn’t here.” her eyes brimmed with tears again. “Our favorite person isn’t coming back.” Spencer touched the locket around her neck, the picture she kept next to her heart.

“We gotta keep going. We gotta keep going, Althea.” Spencer put her hand on the sheep’s head, wiping her eyes. “He’d want us to keep going. One more adventure. And another. And another. We gotta keep going.” Spencer wiped the dirt from her rose-patterned skirt, standing up.

“Let’s get started.”

3. Holding On To You

Day XX, Month XX, Year 20XX

My name is Morris Esther Willoughby. And I have no idea what I’m doing. And this diary- err- journal is all I have left. Currently, I am taking stock of my supplies. I have a first aid kit, three cans of peaches, one can of baked beans, and two cans of beef chili. And you’re probably wondering why I have canned peaches in the first place. I’m not quite sure myself. But I do know that a student of mine had a fondness for peaches of all kinds. Peach cobbler, peach yogurt, peach cake. She- sorry, sorry, they- had such a fondness for peaches, that they wrote an entire essay on peach trees and the history of peaches. Her literature teacher was very proud, and the student made a copy and allowed me to read it. I miss them terribly, and I hope they’re alright. Eli was always one to never give up easily. Not even after Marianne’s passing did they lose their smile. I hope to find them in this wasteland, and I hope to find them alive.

Most sincerely,
M.E. Willoughby

Users who are viewing this thread

Back