• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom RP (still looking)

Day_Dreamer

Forever Dreaming
Is anyone interested in a LotR rp or maybe a LotR/Star Wars crossover?

Any post lengths are fine, not too many one liners though unless our characters are talking to each other. I can usual write a decent sized paragraph though sometimes more. I usually RP in third person but I'm fine with first person too so whichever you prefer.

This can be a one on one or a group depends how many people are interested. I happy with doing more then one of these RPs so don't worry about the post count.

Last edited by a moderator:
How would you propose an LOTR/Star Wars crossover? Would LOTR characters transfer themselves to a Galaxy Far Far Away, or would the Star Wars gang walk around Middle Earth?

Though, I have some ideas for names.

The Fellowship of the Stolen Plans

Attack of the Goblins

Mordor Strikes Back

The Two Death Stars

The Ring Awakens

A New Hobbit

I was thinking Star Wars characters in middle earth. Nice names, I like the ring awakens and Mordor strikes back best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back