• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom roleplays! Craving Stranger Things

Red_Squirrel

Hi there! I’m female, bi, semi to advanced literate. I generally write three paragraphs, but that may go down to two if the rp gets slow. I write in third person, and would prefer if you do too.

I mainly roleplay on kik (@red_squirrel_squirr) or my Twitter (will give that privately). DM me there, or here I don’t mind.

Right now, I am mostly craving a Stranger Things roleplay. My main interest is in Steve right now, and I can play anyone for your oc. I do have a loose plot for it, which will hangs depending on what you do with your oc.

Or I can try to set up a Discord, but it would be on my laptop, not phone. Sorry I can't install apps on my phone cuz i blocked it cuz im a dumbass

Or I can try to set up a Discord, but it would be on my laptop, not phone. Sorry I can't install apps on my phone cuz i blocked it cuz im a dumbass
Haha, it’s okay. I’m new to this website and am finding it difficult to go around is all. I don’t have discord anyway.
We could try rping here?

Maybe we should do a group one. Though I am concerned because they are notoriously hard to get off the ground

Users who are viewing this thread

Back