Family Secrets

Hey guys! So sorry I haven't posted in a while. A lot's been going on and everything has just been a huge mess these past couple of weeks. I don't know if this RP is still going on but if it is, would one of you mind catching me up? I totally get it if you don't want to. Sorry again for the wait xP

@IXI I'm sure this rp is not completely dead. I think people are just too busy to reply at the moment. I wouldn't mind catching you up, though.

So, this rp hasn't moved much from when you left. There's just a lot of dialogue. Krystal and Justin went out and she found out that the whole family has powers. Aurora teleported to talk to Justin, and Krystal and Aurora had a bit of a quarrel. Justin brought Krystal back to the house, and he is helping out with chores. London is still with Daniel, but she's texting Liz at the moment. I'm not sure if anything else happened, but I think that's it.

All the characters in the family are taken

@IXI would you want Eli and Daniel to know about Lundon's powers? Or would you rather have them found out

Andrea Logan] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/17041-summerjoy/ said:
@SummerJoy[/URL] do we have to make reservations for a character who isn't in the family?
No

I´m sorry for not being active I´ve been very busy. Since almost everyone is going to go to a party do you want me to make a time skip?

I'm pretty sure only Daniel, Lundon, Krystal, and Justin are going to the party, so a time skip is not necessary. I don't mind, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back