Family Play

Btw, is it too late to hop in? My ipod crashed looking at the last page, so could you kindly tell me if a spot is open or no?

So pretty much... You can have a crush on your adoptive brother....? Ok it sorta makes sense since most are adopted.

Name: Haruka Takayama

Birthday: November 11th

Position: servant

Appearance:
65f7fa828afc6ad36f08ed1faa24a767.jpg

Personality: haruka is a quiet girl who rarely talks. She likes strange things, for instance, instead of choosing jewelry for a Household Vessel, she considered two devilish looking weapons with. When mad, she usually puffs up her cheeks .Even though she is physically and emotionally tough, she does have moments when she acts vulnerable, She is secretly very insecure because she always deems herself to be useless compared to the others. Her biggest wish is to be useful to the family (because they took her in)

History: Most of Haruka's past is still a mystery, except that she is originally from a Dark Continent.

At a young age, Haruka was taken from her mother and father and was sold at a market as a slave. One of the things that happened to her while she was there was being stripped and shown off. During that time, she used to cry out for her mother and father to save her.

At some point, Haruka was sold to a man with black coal hair, who abused her to the point of her being terrified of him, something that still haunts her. Something that could be pointed out, Haruka had invisible chains on her, set by the man. She had something similar to Stockholm syndrome, where the captive starts to sympathize with the captor, she later on escaped and met the family, because they let her stay in their home she later on decided she would devote her life to them and do her best to protect the children of the home.

Other: bisexual, and she has an immense physical strength, likes plush toys

(Not the best but I took a long time to think on this

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Square Zack]Btw, is it too late to hop in? My ipod crashed looking at the last page, so could you kindly tell me if a spot is open or no?

[/QUOTE]
this RP is always open to anyone~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

haha, your conversations were so cute. xD

but when you think about it, there is the cook, the maid, and other positions that aren't 'family', so if you happen to have any, you can add them. :3 (sorry i was unclear)

But if you WANT a crush on your adoptive sibling, etc., or whatever other things your wonderfully creative minds can think of, you can do that too Cx

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

[QUOTE="Jen Underwood]Name: Haruka Takayama

Birthday: November 11th

Position: servant

Appearance:
65f7fa828afc6ad36f08ed1faa24a767.jpg

Personality: Morgiana is a quiet girl who rarely talks. She likes strange things, for instance, instead of choosing jewelry for a Household Vessel, she considered two devilish looking weapons with. When mad, she usually puffs up her cheeks .Even though she is physically and emotionally tough, she does have moments when she acts vulnerable, She is secretly very insecure because she always deems herself to be useless compared to the others. Her biggest wish is to be useful to the family (because they took her in)

History: Most of Haruka's past is still a mystery, except that she is originally from a Dark Continent.

At a young age, Haruka was taken from her mother and father and was sold at a market as a slave. One of the things that happened to her while she was there was being stripped and shown off. During that time, she used to cry out for her mother and father to save her.

At some point, Haruka was sold to a man with black coal hair, who abused her to the point of her being terrified of him, something that still haunts her. Something that could be pointed out, Haruka had invisible chains on her, set by the man. She had something similar to Stockholm syndrome, where the captive starts to sympathize with the captor, she later on escaped and met the family, because they let her stay in their home she later on decided she would devote her life to them and do her best to protect the children of the home.

Other: bisexual, and she has an immense physical strength, likes plush toys

(Not the best but I took a long time to think on this

[/QUOTE]
accepted

Kuu said:
this RP is always open to anyone~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

haha, your conversations were so cute. xD

but when you think about it, there is the cook, the maid, and other positions that aren't 'family', so if you happen to have any, you can add them. :3 (sorry i was unclear)

But if you WANT a crush on your adoptive sibling, etc., or whatever other things your wonderfully creative minds can think of, you can do that too Cx

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

accepted
HARHARHAR

I knew it

You can't exactly date someone even in your adoptive family

But people could still have crushes on family members O.o (excuse my naive mind)

[QUOTE="Keira Winston]HARHARHAR
I knew it

You can't exactly date someone even in your adoptive family

But people could still have crushes on family members O.o (excuse my naive mind)

[/QUOTE]
yup yup! i never really heard of it though, but it would add a lot of tension it really happened xD

and let's just say they're not legally adopted, either, or just taken in because they're homeless, or whatever other story someone with a creative mind (not me) can think of. :D

Kuu said:
yup yup! i never really heard of it though, but it would add a lot of tension it really happened xD
and let's just say they're not legally adopted, either, or just taken in because they're homeless, or whatever other story someone with a creative mind (not me) can think of. :D
Ohhhhhh im gonna edit my CS

I got a really good idea that could add drama in the rp

[QUOTE="Keira Winston]Ohhhhhh im gonna edit my CS
I got a really good idea that could add drama in the rp

[/QUOTE]
yeah, go for it! i don't mind if you make major changes, either. i like creativity b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶i̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶i̶t̶

:)

Kuu said:
yeah, go for it! i don't mind if you make major changes, either. i like creativity b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶i̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶i̶t̶
:)
Done

View it if you like, I'm hoping it would be ok

Anyone could play Hailey's biological mother

I'm planning to start this RP tomorrow since it looks like a lot of people joined (to my surprise and gratefulness).

What do you guys think? (should we wait?)

Kuu said:
I'm planning to start this RP tomorrow since it looks like a lot of people joined (to my surprise and gratefulness).
What do you guys think? (should we wait?)
I would start tomorrow, I'm at a sleepover

I'm using my phone

"I don't live here, I just work here."

4e4e49c85f732bcd361afbe88626465b.jpg

Name: Aoi Takako

Birthday: Nov 17th

Position: Part-time Maid

Appearance: Looks younger than she is, is often mistaken for a 2nd-year high school student when she is most definitely in her second year of college.

Personality: Aoi acts cold, professional. Sometimes quiet, sometimes rudely blunt. Aoi continuously, adamantly asserts that she's not part of the family, that she 'just works here.' Yet, despite this, Aoi can't shut her eyes or ears, cannot ignore her experiences with the family since she's been employed.

History: "We'll pay for your college," her parents declared. Fiercely independent Aoi would have none of it, but filial pious Aoi could not help but comply with her loving parents' wishes. The happy middle? Getting a job at the 'perfect' family home without her parents' knowledge. Aoi has worked there since Lee became part of the house, and has seen the family grow in number since then.

Other: Would really, really like a three day vacation from school, work, homework, everything. Who has the time for a crush in the middle of all that?

For some reason, she's always losing a shoe. Never both, just the left, or the right. She has a pile of single shoes in her closet back home thanks to this.

Kal said:
"I don't live here, I just work here."

4e4e49c85f732bcd361afbe88626465b.jpg

Name: Aoi Takako

Birthday: Nov 17th

Position: Part-time Maid

Appearance: Looks younger than she is, is often mistaken for a 2nd-year high school student when she is most definitely in her second year of college.

Personality: Aoi acts cold, professional. Sometimes quiet, sometimes rudely blunt. Aoi continuously, adamantly asserts that she's not part of the family, that she 'just works here.' Yet, despite this, Aoi can't shut her eyes or ears, cannot ignore her experiences with the family since she's been employed.

History: "We'll pay for your college," her parents declared. Fiercely independent Aoi would have none of it, but filial pious Aoi could not help but comply with her loving parents' wishes. The happy middle? Getting a job at the 'perfect' family home without her parents' knowledge. Aoi has worked there since Lee became part of the house, and has seen the family grow in number since then.

Other: Would really, really like a three day vacation from school, work, homework, everything. Who has the time for a crush in the middle of all that?

For some reason, she's always losing a shoe. Never both, just the left, or the right. She has a pile of single shoes in her closet back home thanks to this.
accepted, thank you!

@Huntrey - it's cool--that other character of yours is accepted, too

I will start the rp with the intro soon after i finish this chore :)

thanks for your patience

[QUOTE="Jen Underwood]I might hop in the roleplay a bit late since I have some business to take care of, sorry •^•

[/QUOTE]
yeah, it's understandable!

Kal said:
And thank you, Kuu-san owo)/
you're flattering me. o/////o but you're welcome!

Meika Kizaki

8ceecd1df4b814766b7321927d0bdc09.jpg

Birthday: November 5th

Position: Little sister

Appearance: Meika has a skinny figure and a curvy waist, despite this. Her hair is long and is wore as it is in the picture, most of the time. Meika's eyes are glistening and full of mystery... all about her past-some of it about her present and the things she is going through today.

Personality: Meika is gullible and listens to others. She isn't very good at sticking up for herself and would rather other people do it for her.

History: When Meika was 10, her parents died in a terrible carcrash. She has been very sad since but was brought into this family a few months later. Although she acts innocent most of the time, she can also be very quiet and doesn't say much about her school life or out of school life to her family. This is because, due to bullies, Meika was depressed. She joined a gang, thinking it would solve the issue, but now she has been forced to do things she doesn't want to-and comes back home with bruises and scratches from some abusive, new members of the gang. She does manage to hide them from her family though.

Other: Meika likes collecting keyrings. She puts them everywhere- from her pencil case to her phone. She is one of the most popular girls in school-no one knows about her outside life, or about the gang she's in. When around her friends she acts kind and flirty and would do anything for anyone if it helped them. Her personality greatly changes when she hangs out with the gang, though. She becomes quiet and doesn't interact with people unless they speak to her first.

Sunkissed said:
Meika Kizaki
52e424dbf2ea7332f0a65e21392a03df.jpg

Birthday: November 5th

Position: Little sister

Appearance: Meika has a skinny figure and a curvy waist, despite this. Her hair is long and is wore as it is in the picture, most of the time. Meika's eyes are glistening and full of mystery... all about her past-some of it about her present and the things she is going through today.

Personality: Meika is gullible and listens to others. She isn't very good at sticking up for herself and would rather other people do it for her.

History: When Meika was 10, her parents died in a terrible carcrash. She has been very sad since but was brought into this family a few months later. Although she acts innocent most of the time, she can also be very quiet and doesn't say much about her school life or out of school life to her family. This is because, due to bullies, Meika was depressed. She joined a gang, thinking it would solve the issue, but now she has been forced to do things she doesn't want to-and comes back home with bruises and scratches from some abusive, new members of the gang. She does manage to hide them from her family though.

Other: Meika likes collecting keyrings. She puts them everywhere- from her pencil case to her phone. She is one of the most popular girls in school-no one knows about her outside life, or about the gang she's in. When around her friends she acts kind and flirty and would do anything for anyone if it helped them. Her personality greatly changes when she hangs out with the gang, though. She becomes quiet and doesn't interact with people unless they speak to her first.

accepted, but i have trouble reading the light color--can you change it to black?

thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back