• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Fallout World (Alaska was voted for)

GalacticWarlord

Jingou Cheng drags his legs across the snow with his bag of miscellaneous items, all intended to be sold. When he finally halts to a stop he passes out on the snow, 5 miles away from the nearest civilization. His dreams are not important, but what is, is he is dying of exhaustion, this exhaustion is a result of lifting a bag of worthless items to attempt to sell, he has dragged this worthless cargo all across the wasteland. He does this why you ask? Well it's quite simple, he has not enough money to pay for... well I'm not entirely sure, but he is quite sure he needs food to survive, not sure why he does, its actually a fact of lore that he doesn't, but he does need sleep, and maybe this knockout is exactly the way to get this idiot some rest.

(don't worry about lore mistakes it's our fallout world anyways, get it "fallout world" like the title? Oh whatever that joke was terrible anyways.)

Jingou wakes up a few hours later, without his bag, and seemingly dragged to a new location, as there is a cabin right in front of him.

(Talk about plot convenience)

Johnny would finish his magazine and look out the window and blink for a few seconds then see a ghoul he said to himself "Who is that?"

He looks at him and picks his body up, slowly standing up on one leg and his peg leg. "Thanks for the assist, I do need a place to stay for a bit." He comes into the house with him and sits on a couch.

He goes over and gives him the blanket and the cup "You ain't go no reason to go out there in that weather right?" Johnny seeming weirded out he would be outside when it was snowing like crazy

"Thanks, how long have you been in Alaska? I have been here for ages, since before the bombs dropped, and I'm not even American, I'm Chinese! Haha, but this land does get better the longer you stay, after all I still haven't gotten message back on when the spying mission in America will end, but Imma say never, since the... you know the... the nukes dropped"

"I'll buy it, not like I need the pistol I have a plasma pistol and it has been pretty handy when I have gotten into fights, but I rarely get into fights."

right as they were talking the windows were shattered by... invisible people? Are Nightkin here, no, they seem to large. "GET OUT OF THE BUILDING THERE ARE MORE THAN ONE WE HAVE TO PREPARE FOR THE FIGHT, WE AREN'T PREPARED SO RUN!!!"

He jumps out the door hitting his face right into the snow before sprinting. The invisible people shimmering in the light. "Theres a motorcycle, it looks like it's possible it could still be working, its got two seats and looks like someone was using it recently, lets get on whoever owned it left their keys in it." A raider fires a hunting rifle at the super mutant. "Damn, thats who owned this, fuck it we can't outrun those people behind us and even if we leave his motorcycle alone the raider will still shoot at us, and my pistol doesn't have enough range to hit the raider." He gets onto the motorcycle and ducks dodging another shot from the raider's hunting rifle. "GET ON!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back