• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Fallout: Vault 16

Arelynn

Nerd
Hello! So my idea for this RP, as you've probably guessed from the title, is a new Vault-Tec experiment! Here's the short version:

Everyone has their SPECIAL stats (for those who aren't familiar, it stands for Strength Perception Endurance Charisma Intelligence Agility and Luck) right? Well, in this vault, when you reach the age of 16, you take the SPECIAL test. You're then put into a House depending on which stat shows to be your prominent one. These Houses have to compete against each other in regular competitions. Like a post-nuclear Hogwarts.

Even if you're not familiar with Fallout, you can still participate! I'll explain anything you don't know, and there's always the wiki if you wanna read up on it!

Anyways, this is about as far as I've though to. Anything you feel would be a good addition? Feel free to suggest! If you'd like to reserve a character spot, go ahead and ask!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back