• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fallout: The Lost Ones

Danaper Williams overlooks the Deathclaw's Feet tribe territory from the cliff on the canyon above, well hidden in the dark of the night. He aims his combat shotgun at the leader Sean Reconn, he fires away but misses and all the shotgun pellets hit the dirt around him. Danaper gets onto his belly and covers himself in dirt, then makes sure his Pip-Boy 3000 light is off. "Shit, I hope they don't see me or I'm dead." He whispers.

Sean Reconn wakes from the gunshot. He quickly notices the fired bullets around him and gets up. He grabs his assault rifle, alerts his fellow tribemates. Anyone with a Pip-Boy turns on their light and quickly fans out.

"Great, an assassination attempt. Are you alright sir?", asked, General Harold.

"I'm fine, although I'm a bit worried. Any one of the other tribes could have tried to kill me, but this does mean something. If we wish to continue our existence, we have to do something about the other tribes. Kill or befriend, it doesn't matter to me. It's too unpredictable currently. Everyone is scared of the NCR, who aren't too far and control most trade. We need to centralize. And we need to show the other tribes who's really the dominant one here. Do you have any idea when the Deathclaw egg will hatch?"

"No sir, although I do agree with you. Everyone is too unpredictable. Too afraid." responded General Harold.

"Yes, indeed. The sooner the egg hatches the better. I want 5 more guards on it, we can't risk it being taken. Once it hatches, well, I'm pretty certain the other tribes don't have the capabilities to kill a Deathclaw", Sean said, as he smirked.

Several patrols would be assigned throughout the territory now, 24/7 guards will be installed. Searches for the assassin will continue throughout the night.

Danaper Williams comes to the realization that if he stays where he is now he will be caught, and that any further attempt at assassinating Sean Reconn would be the death of him. He sneakily stands up slowly and scales the canyon wall before sneaking towards the leader, but before he can reach him a guard notices him and Danaper throws his hands in the air "I SURRENDER DON'T SHOOT!" He is grabbed by the arms by a guard and brought before the leader Sean Reconn, where he was thrown to the ground and his shotgun confiscated. Ozron Ozron

(I might not be able to post tomorrow or the rest of the weekend, I'll be at my dad's house and he hates electronics)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back