• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fallout RP?

Lordvader59

Three Thousand Club
Ok, so my Fallout RP meant to take place during the Resource Wars didn't work. Nonetheless, I try once more. This RP will take place either right as the nukes fall, and we will rp out life in Vault 59, which is (noncanonically) one of the 17 Vaults that weren't used for a social experiment. The other option, is to begin the RP right after the all clear is given and it's safe for us to once again emerge into the outside world and try to survive. Vote below!

Hmmm, I could be tempted to take part in a fallout roleplay. As for the timing... Hmmm. I'd say spend a little bit of time in the vault, as a way to introduce our characters, and establish a connection with each other.... And yada yada yada, all that kinda stuff. Then have the all clear be given and have the group decide what to do from there... Or, however you'd like a story to go if you have one in mind.

I'd be intrested in join this too and i agree with the vault or just suggest that we start like the game 200 ish years after the bombs and people are just trying to survive.

This could be fun. I like the idea that we spend a bit of time in the vault for character development then we emerge to find the harshness of the wastes.

I feel the first option would be boring, but the second would be interesting. If either is chosen I'll participate however, just shoot my a message with the thread.

I've been looking for a good Fallout RP and I think that it would be nice to spend a bit of time in the Vault before entering the Wasteland. The only problem would be location. I think a good setting would be either Boise, Idaho; Topeka, Kansas; or Chicago, Illinois. These are only suggestions and I am not telling you to do anything.

@Lordvader59

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure spending some time inside the vault would be swell, but we should be third generationalish vault dwellers, meaning that we aren't the first people to enter, and were born in the vault.

So the majority seem to want to start in the Vault shortly before the all clear, and then go from there. In terms of location, all will be considered but I am thinking Seattle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back