Fallout Role-Play Ideas:

Retribution

So it has come to my attention that if I want to role-play with more people that I need to use this Thread in order to capture peoples attention rather than get ignored. So here I go, attempting to gather peoples attention.

So, I've been looking around and right now the most dominating genre of role-play is Fantasy. Well, that's all fine and well but I wanna role-play something away from Fantasy and do a little bit of Fallout. Now most people on here know what Fallout is and what its about. For the ones who do not, simply put, it's about the Post-Apocalyptic era of America. I have played all the known Fallout games even the ones before the buy out from Bethesda. I know the lore, I know the locations. I am just needing some dedicated people who are up for the challenge to actually do a decent role-play with me. So if you happen to care and stumble upon this thread then please take the time to throw some ideas at me. I already plan on being a N.C.R. Ranger because I love those guys. I also plan on using some of Fallout: New Vegas load outs on weapons, armor and even the augmentations you are given as well the Perks given from the game i.e. Adamantium Skeleton, Lead Belly etc etc.

This genre is a fairly easy one to role-play because it takes real life events and manipulates them into a one big "What If" scenario. I wanna make a small community within this RPN community of Fallout role-players who can log on and role-play in a Post-Apocalyptic world that everyone can become familiar with.

Just give this a chance guys, give a guy a who's running out of ideas a chance to keep on role-playing.

And that one is you, no other will do.

I like the universe as well. Played Fallout 3 as my first exposure,then New Vegas,and then I found out that the original and Fallout 2 were on Steam. BOught them,but I never made it past...Was it the Hub? Fallout 1. It's more-or-less due south from Vault 13.

I'm in,though. I wanna see where this goes.

I loved fallout, especially before the Bethesda purchase. I'm in, if you get a nice group.

You might want to relight this thread tomorrow, earlier in evening when everyone is more active.

Well if you two are willing to join then we'll have two members, including me, making it three. Yeah The Hub, one of the core states of the N.C.R. I remember that area, pretty tough. Yeah I just need a balanced group of people. People who actually know what Fallout is. It makes things easier.

I believe we chatted about this a little bit in the shoutbox. I know a bit about the setting,primarily the faction interplay. I love it when a setting has no real "good" faction. Not even the NCR's all good. Just look at Colonel Moore and Contreras.

Exactly! Take a look at the Brotherhood of Steel, they're a bunch of tech-worshiping mongers who only try to benefit themselves and help the remaining community a little. My character I decided is going to be a retired N.C.R. Ranger who lives as a courier. Is haunted night after night of nightmares from battling the mutant monsters out in the Wasteland. Picked up a bad Jet habit in order to keep his nerves calm and drinks a lot in order to cope with the augmentations he was given prior to being a N.C.R. Ranger.

I wanna form a band of people, a bunch of hard asses who wanna do some good in the Wasteland. Travel all across the United States. Hell we can even put in some junker cars and trucks to make it more interesting.

I'm in. A bit of Wasteland justice for the masses is exactly what America is looking for

I'll do it, consider yourself endorsed by the second prince of likes... Wow, Pai is rubbing off on me with the whole "like royalty thing" 
I think I would go with either brotherhood outcast or enclave remnants. Could we claim unique weapons, or only create our own

Since the game does brag on the option of custom weapons but to their own patterns...we can build custom weapons, though the damage rate will have to be reasonable.

So we have 6 c:

Play yes 3 And new Vegas plenty of times. You can count me in if said space is available

So now we have 7!

People expect a PM from me. It will be joint together. So stay tuned for what I will need from you epic people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back