Video Games Fallout New Vegas fans? Anyone!?!?

Rusty of Shackleford

Ten Thousand Club
Hi! So I recently got into Fallout: New Vegas again, and fell in love with it again! It's such a good game, and is my favorite in the series! But after looking for some RPs for it, I found no one. Seriously. No one. It's kind of strange, actually. It's like whenever I get into a fandom, no one wants to do it...anyway! Yeah! Huge fan of it! Anyone else? Anyone? Please! I NEED a FNV RP NOW! PLEASE!And talking about the game would be nice too, honestly.

Huge fan here, seen several. Wait a day or so and one will show in fandom interest checks.

I am huge Fallout New Vegas nerd. Probably my favorite of the series outside of Fallout 2 since it captures the zany experiences of the earlier ones.

That said, I don't rp in that category much. Usually because I'm used to people wasting my time and never advancing the RP past the first page.

PS: Whaddup Bryce.

I am huge Fallout New Vegas nerd. Probably my favorite of the series outside of Fallout 2 since it captures the zany experiences of the earlier ones.

That said, I don't rp in that category much. Usually because I'm used to people wasting my time and never advancing the RP past the first page.

PS: Whaddup Bryce.
Eyy! New Vegas is my favorite because of how morally ambiguous it is. In Fallout 3, the Brotherhood are the good guys, and the Enclave are the bad guys, no doubt. But in New Vegas, there's no "good" faction. Only lesser shades of evil. And whassup?

Eyy! New Vegas is my favorite because of how morally ambiguous it is. In Fallout 3, the Brotherhood are the good guys, and the Enclave are the bad guys, no doubt. But in New Vegas, there's no "good" faction. Only lesser shades of evil. And whassup?

Unpopular Opinion: Fallout 3 and Fallout 4 are not true Fallout Games.

Second unpopular Opinion: True to Caesar.

But yeah, that's kind of the best thing about it. NCR looks good but it becomes apparent pretty quickly that they're as much a sham as all the other factions in the Wasteland.

TOtally kinda on topic, I am trying to make a MC map based on Sydney in the Fallout universe. If anyone is interested.

But yeah, that's kind of the best thing about it. NCR looks good but it becomes apparent pretty quickly that they're as much a sham as all the other factions in the Wasteland.
Also. You be wrong, that is why your opinions are unpopular lol

I mean, Fallout 3 has a decent story, but no choice, really. I always choose NCR, so screw you, Legion scum! Just kidding! Bust seriously. And the DLCs are some of the best I've ever played for a game, honestly.

TOtally kinda on topic, I am trying to make a MC map based on Sydney in the Fallout universe. If anyone is interested.

Also. You be wrong, that is why your opinions are unpopular lol

WATCH YOURSELF PROFLIGATE!

I mean, Fallout 3 has a decent story, but no choice, really. I always choose NCR, so screw you, Legion scum! Just kidding! Bust seriously. And the DLCs are some of the best I've ever played for a game, honestly.

Degenerates like you belong on a cross!

Just kidding, nine times out of ten I do Yes Man. I do like the Legion though. So many memes.

Discord me at fluffinator09#2319 if you wish. As for the F3 had so much choice imo so idk what you mean lol
I'm talking about the main story. For everything else, you did have a lot of choice. I'll consider it. Might be too busy.

WATCH YOURSELF PROFLIGATE!

Degenerates like you belong on a cross!

Just kidding, nine times out of ten I do Yes Man. I do like the Legion though. So many memes.
Patrolling the Mojave makes me wish for a nuclear winter.

I Think Talking About NV And Role Playing Would Be Fun So Count Me In. I Will Only Be Able To Be Here At Random Times But I Will Check Up Often.

I'm an Obsidian fan, more than anything. Fallout 4 made me very salty, and Fallout 3 was markedly worse compared to NV.

Hit me up for lore-friendly TES/Fallout RP if you want lol.

I'm A Stranger To Fallout New Vegas But I Know my way through fallout 4 and fallout 3 so yeah...i wouldn't mind to get a tour around fallout new Vegas [Through this RP Ofcourse]
So Yeah That means i would like to join

I'm A Stranger To Fallout New Vegas But I Know my way through fallout 4 and fallout 3 so yeah...i wouldn't mind to get a tour around fallout new Vegas [Through this RP Ofcourse]
So Yeah That means i would like to join
Hey! Unfortunately, the RP fell apart. I am open to Fallout 4 at the moment, though. I'll PM ya!

Um, well I just made this account so I'll have to wait until tomorrow. I am on discord though. My discord is majoran#9499.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back