• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fallout: Los Angeles (WIP)

Because you are trying to recreate the BoS In a way that makes 0 sense, if your entire team was wiped out and you were the lone soldier, why in fuck would you continue on. In every other time I've seen BoS even in their prime in Fallout Tactics, they were NEVER that reckless, their best soldiers had hardly any real world experience. You say your character has been to the Mohave and every where else. Which makes 0 fucking sense cause they never send fully geared Pallies on a mission like that. That's what the scribes are for. They are pretty much the couriers, care takers and everything the Pallies and Knights aren't. Your entire story for your character makes no fucking sense at all. Even if you were outside of the bunker for 2 weeks. That's NOTHING compared to a Rangers experience, let alone a raiders.

I have to agree with Jubinhof on this one. 90% of a Brotherhood of Steel member's credibility is in their equipment, which is why I would pick to roll with an Enclave soldier any day before I roll with a BoS soldier if I wasn't taking moral issues into account.

then why did you approve her when could could have said no and told me to change it if you hate it so much

Also, there's a reason why NCR beat BoS pretty much, not just because of the numbers difference. The BoS over estimated themselves, just like you are now. Their gear is what makes them any good in combat. If a Pallie went against a Enclave soldier. They'd be dead. Enclave soldiers are more resourceful, better trained. And most likely better equipped. A Ranger isn't stupid. If one wanted to fight BoS, they'd take it from a far and destroy you, in close combat as well even.

Because I thought, just because you've been to these places, you'd still RP a BoS paladin properly and understand how they act. And how you are moving about carelessly and letting people take your helmet off and walking through a city alone in Enclave armour, isn't a great start.

so what your saying is you don;t think a pally could have any experience outside of the bunker can;'t beat anyone anywhere and can have no combat skills what so ever they have to be 100% dependent on their armor

No, that's not what he said at all. Give me a moment to type an angry paragraph.

everything i have doen thus far is mostly to convenience meetign people and hooking up with them instead of well rpign the walk back to Dc

I am saying that your armour and story doesn't add up. Jole's character is a smart lad, he has a bunch of soldiers with him and a whole operation. Why would a BoS pally just shoot him out of no where for suspicion? If she even did know he was Enclave 100%, I know she wouldn't attack him, or I'd hope so because she'd just be killed just as easy or even more easy as Enclave never really operates alone, unless it's a spy and if he was a spy, chances are, if he was a spy chances are 99.9% you wouldn't know, not even a ranger would really know since Enclave is literally the best faction and military power in the entire Fallout series, and it just so happens they are the 'bad' guys. Working for the same government that made the vaults as experiments.

A Brotherhood of Steel member is tough, no doubt about it. They came from the remains of the US Army and have formal training, unlike most people in the wasteland. However, both the Enclave and NCR have serious upper hands to the BoS. The Brotherhood of Steel are SHELTERED, and they aren't even good at being sheltered like the Enclave are. The Enclave has vast technical advantages, and since have removed the difficulty of a human leader like they had in the 2240s and put a computer into office. They also actually GET OUTSIDE every once in a while and set up camps and checkpoints, even being experienced enough in the wasteland to capture deathclaws. And, while the NCR may not have those shiny t45d suits you have, they have something much more important; field experience. The NCR have had previous success against the BoS and know their tactics. They also have troops out to keep the streets clean, so troops are always receiving field experience sweeping the world of raiders and such, and while they don't have real working sets of your armor, they salvage damaged t45d's and know the inner workings of them, and will know where to fire for maximum effect.

you know before i start i must say i am not mad and not sarcastic when i say i see it am completely wrong and i have ruined the rp with my horrible character

It can be fixed if you modify your characters attitude a tad and understand the strengths and limitations of BoS and strengthen your story alittle, like for example. You were sent into the city to retrieve a VIP of sorts, or something that makes sense to have armed and geared BoS soldiers out and about. I can't explain the armour on the other hand besides adding a BoS symbol on the shoulders like the T-45 models. I'm sure in reality, your character would want those on there since being confused as Enclave can be bad. Since chances are, being recognized can be more bad than good. Also, you'd want to act more passively since you are in a city with police and law abiding citizens throughout the streets around you.

Very well, if you wish.

NOW EVERYBODY, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, FOLLOW THE POST ORDERS AND STOP DOING ONE LINERS, ONE PARAGRAPH ATLEAST, THE NEW ORDER STARTS NOW AT THE FIRST PAGE OF THE OOC THREAD, IF THE PERSON IN TURN DOESNT REPLY WITHIN 2 HOURS WITHOUT NOTIFYING, SKIP THEM AND MOVE ON, THEY SHOULD BE ABLE TO CATACH UP EASILY LATER ON.

I'm inclined to agree..... Which is unfortunate.. Cause I really enjoy fallout and the universe it has.... But alas.... Things have gone belly up....and I must take my leave..... Farewell... And may your rp's bring you some joy....... I may return if circumstances change.... But for the moment... I bid you farewell good sir

Users who are viewing this thread

Back