• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fallout Equestria (No do not adjust your sets)

Best Trekkie.

Purging heretics since the 41st millenium
I have noticed a severe lack of Fallout Rp's lately and no Fallout Equestria Rp's lately. So without further ado who is up?

This is how...

...The sun rose above the horizon once more as Silent Eye peered around a corner. "Nothing. Damn." She thought. It had been over six days since she left her group to live on her own. She was running dangerously low on ammunition, medical supplies, and most importantly food. Her barding had also taken quite the battering from the last gunfight she had been in. Silent Eye checked her saddle packs and frowned. "Only one ammo box left. And of course it's for a gun that I don't have." Finally she checked her current weapon. A severely stripped down version of a combat rifle. Her ears twitched at the sound of incoming hoofsteps behind her. "Of course. Just what I need right now!" she half thought. Shots whipped past her; one of which grazed her flesh causing her to bleed and grit her teeth in an attempt to hold back a scream. Ducking behind a partially collapsed wall and reloaded the last few rounds of ammunition into her combat rifle. A voice was heard some distance behind the wall, "Come on out!! Here i'll give you the count to ten!! 1... 2... 10!!!!" A fragmentation grenade flew past her and into the room. Before the grenade hit the ground, Silent Eye grasped the grenade in her magic and tossed it back out of the room. The voice once again said, "Huh? WHAT THE F-" The explosion of the grenade cut the voice off and a limb flew past her face and onto the floor, slick with blood. The explosion would've definitely drawn some attention.

From the distance, he noticed a conflict. You can't even go on a leisurely stroll in this world without an explosion going off every time. "Huh." He said, no particular expression on his face. He had seen this all already. There was probably at least one person there, also probably hostile, so he took out his machete from his back just in case. He slowly walked over almost trying to stay stealthed but at the same time trying to make himself present. In the distance, he saw a horse. Unlikely, but anything can happen nowadays. He slowly approached, sheathing his weapon as to act calm and not threatening.
Nice way to begin, bro.

Last edited:
Not to criticize but Silent Eye is a MARE. Not a woman. (A mare is a female horse or pony in this case)

Silent Eye took the severed limb as a sign that the raiders were dead. The combat rifle hovering around the corner; an aura of magic round it she slowly walked towards the corpses of the raiders. "Nothing of value. Frack!!" She yelled a bit too loudly. Looking around she saw the figure of a human nearing the building. She was pretty sure that she out gunned him and so walked out onto the balcony that overlooked the road. "Hey!! You!! Stop right there!!" She yelled before lifting the combat rifle in front of her lift eye with her magic, her horn glowing. "What is your business here!!?" She flicked the safety off with a loud click that the human must've heard.

The man stepped back two, widening eyes and opening his mouth. He found himself hurriedly pulling his pockets inside out, revealing nothing except a small can of peaches. He put his hands back up, stepping back once more. "Alright, settle down. Just me and Predator right now." He pointed to his machete. "Erm..." He stuttered a little. "Name's Jake. Just passing by, assessing danger and what not. Whoa, you can use magic, and speak?" He had only just realized it was his first time talking to an animal that wasn't screaming at his comrades to shoot him.

Silent Eye looked at him curiously before jerking her head as if to tell him to come inside. She lowered the combat rifle with her magic and went back inside. Opening the door to the building she said, "Well don't just stand there! Come inside!! There's a storm coming!!" She pointed a hoof at the darkening clouds behind him. Silent Eye put the safety for the rifle back on and then asked, "well? Are you coming or not??"

Jake stuttered even more, slowly making his way back inside. Even though she had lowered her rifle, and invited him in, he was still a little scared of the horse. He rested a little, relaxing his mind after the 10 seconds of tension. "Alright, comin'." He said, picking up the tin of peaches and walking in.

Closing the door behind him with her magic, Silent Eye said, "If you want to survive out here then you are going to need supplies, food, water, and of course a weapon." Silent Eye remembered that she was just holding him at gunpoint and added, "I'm sorry about that. I was just in the midst of a fight. That's all." She went upstairs briefly before coming back down with a gun of some sort. She levitated it into his hands and demanded, "Take it. Your going to need it where we are going." With little hesitation Silent Eye also levitated some .38 rounds; at least 15 of them into his pockets. "Do you know how to use that?" She asked.

The horse had quite a kind offer, but Jake wasn't really sure of it. "I appreciate it, but..." He stopped for a while, before lowering the shotgun and pointing to his machete again. He smiled a little. "Predator's helped me around for ages. Unless you really insist, I'll have no need for a shotgun. Machetes can just cut down the enemies quietly. And, no offence, but I understand you can't exactly do that." Jake didn't seem to move the gun, just keep it at his side.

Silent Eye was indifferent about the comment. Either way she could still tell thathe needed better supplies. "Thus place isn't safe. If you want I can take you to my actual home." She looked up at him slightly and added, "Have you ever been teleported before?" She questioned him.

"Teleported? No!" He said. Jake never really invested himself much in this odd situation of a world, and he never used magic or firearms, to teleportation was really new to him. "But I'm up for it. Sounds fun! And a safe place also sounds pretty fun."

Silent Eye warily replied, "Okay. Hold on to your metaphorical hats!" And with that her horn began to glow and one second nothing happened and the next; they were both in a strange house. The walls and roof were made from a half of a boxcar. The floor was created from plywood and scrap metal and outside there was a sign that read in all capital letters, "BUGGER OFF!" A terminal was on a desk in the back right corner. A bed was in the back left corner, and next to the door was an armor work bench and a storage dresser opposite to it. A small hanging light bulb was the only source of light in the small space.

"Wow, this place is good for what the state the rest of the world is right now." He said, a cheesy grin spread on his face. He relaxed himself a little, his muscles becoming less tense.

Silent Eye turned and said with a small sigh, "You won't believe how much telekinesis it took to assemble this home." She levitate her combat rifle onto a rack where it hung. Some began to take off her clothing leaving her coat, mane and tail free. She trotted over to the work bench and began to tinker.

"Oh yea. Right, you can't really use hands. Erm... what was happening back there?" Jake asked. "All I heard was an explosion and a shout."

She glanced at him out of the corner of her eye and muttered, "I don't want to talk about it right now." She looked at him and remembered, "We need to get you armor."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back