Accursed, yet soothing.
Name: Fallacanthor Rastiahoof

Age(19-25): 21

Race: Centaur (Beastmen)

Height: 7' 4"

Weight: 400 Kilograms

Appearance:(Ignore the armour)
dc6b5980a2702ec078ba7bf332870372-d6ablxw.jpg

Equipment: A hard leather saddle, saddlebags at the side and leather harness. A steel lance with an ornate handguard.

Dislikes: Alcoholic brews. Brutish people. Enclosed spaces. Fire.

Skills(please nothing overpowered here): Is able to carry much more than most humans and travel faster. Is able to charge in a single direction, however this renders him unable to make sharp turns or stop abruptly. Can rear up on his hindlegs to reach higher, intimidate or kick wih his front hooves but this renders his belly vulnerable.

Short History: Fallacanthor Rastiahoof does not remember much of his background. All he recalls is that he was attacked by a pack of feral wolves and had passed out, clutching his spear. A kind noble found him and took him in. He soon recovered under the care provided and now guards the mansion to repay the noble for his kindness.

Extra: Assume that the noble is a generic character. Will flesh him out if mecessary.

Battle theme(Optional): 

Usually this sort of beastmen wouldn't work, buuut, since a noble brought him to the city explaining why he's there it works. 

Accepted,

(Also good theme, really got a feel for the character with the music)

Thanks. Was thinking what music would suit him cause heavy genres wouldn't exactly sit well with such a character. Then I recalled this artist and their songs are nice. Picked Nara cause it gives off the feel and atmosphere I was hoping for.

Yeah, I can't see the image either... If I could, I'd disassemble the image link, but I'm no HTML wizard. If possible, could I have a non-embedded link?

Hey guys here was something going on with rpnation that's why the image didn't show up just try reloading on to your cs and see if it works now.

Users who are viewing this thread