Fall of Superheroes OOC Chat

Ah. Found it.

Errm. If you edit a post and place the tags they tend not to work..

So my idea for my character has similar powers to Melter in which he can turn his entire body and his underwear into a semi-viscous liquid that can move around for short distances like 10-15 feet before he has to reform his body. The drawbacks would be that he can only eat liquids so he has to like juice and hate himself and that any other piece of clothing can't transform, so he pretty much has to be almost naked to use his powers. Would this be OK?

ActionJackson said:
Yeah, that'll be fine. A character that spends his entire life sipping juice seems interesting to play!
Yeah, and he'd be so pissed that he can't really eat meat or bread or anything other than fruits and vegetables since his powers appeared a few years ago so he considers it a curse in some ways.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have most of the IC post ready to go, just some bits I wanna add to it. I'm gonna wait until a couple of more people get their characters done, then I'll do the IC post. So I'll start the RP in probably one or two days at the max.

Hey quick question. Is this a normal city with people and jobs and the like. Or is just a criminals paradise?

@Twist Certain places are better than others depending on the district. But this is a fairly "normal" city with people having jobs and stuff like that. Its like gangs in normal cities. You know they're there, and you'll see them every once in a while, but if you don't bother them they won't directly affect your life too much. They try to stay out of sight and try to bring down the entire police force after them.

I just posted the IC, so feel free to post if you're accepted! I'm also gonna be doing a small snippet of some other NPCS to further flesh out the world a bit. Just some fun world building that I enjoy.

@ActionJackson

Hey will have my character up very soon but I may post before you officially accept him depending on how the stories going. Don't want to be too late.

@ActionJackson Just posted in the RPG. Was hoping to arrive late to the meeting hence stringing the post out a bit but may edit it later if need be. Also not sure if my character is accepted so stringing it out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back