• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Fall of New Eden OCC

DVationz

Sleepless Gamer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This thread is pretty self explanatory. Talk to others out of character here and feel free to ask me any questions or concerns you have. I'm up to hear just about anything, so don't hesitate to ask even if you think it's out there. Other than that, enjoy.

~LINKS~
[ IC <> CS <> OCC ]​

Best Trekkie. Best Trekkie.
So, I've skimmed over your character, and I already have several issues with it. I'll list them one by one as I explain...

Race - There are currently only two races available Human and Furraine, I'll be sure to add it in the cs for future players, but that's what the restrictions are at currently.

Appearance - This kinda ties in with race. Not much else to go over on this issue.

Weapon - There's just... so many issues with this thing... it's an umbrella first off, secondly it's pretty much a personal arsenal ex machina, then there's your whole flying at stupid high speeds, as well as giving off lethal radiation.

I'm sorry but you need to fix these issues before I consider accepting your character sheet.

Best Trekkie. Best Trekkie.

Yet again, I've got a serious issue with your character sheet. It's not as severe as your last character, but it's just as big a problem. This time it's concerning your sword, Fracture.

Sword from another planet? Okay, I'll let that go since the humans on New Eden aren't originally from that planet (excluding the newest generations). The ability though? Not happening. "when activated it allows him to bend physics and move faster than time would allow." Regardless of a time limit, those words alone scream OP OP. Not only is such a power game breaking, but it takes away from any challenge I throw at you because you'd simply be able to move faster than anything else could ever possibly react.

I'm srry about my first two characters DVationz DVationz . Can you take a look at my third character named Kenji because I have tried my best to make the sheet balanced. Now if you don't think it's balanced or you have other suggestions for the character, then by all means please let me know of them. I'm sorry but I am a semi new Roleplayer who likes to try new types of Rp's other than the 2nd edition of Dungeons and Dragons. Thank you and please be patient with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back