• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fall into Ashes

Sage sighed and started to get off his lap. She didn't want to fight with him. She did know he enjoyed it.. but to think he does it so he can be a good looking zombie was nerve wrecking.

"Yeah yeah. I knew I was fishing for something you weren't going to give." Sage said with mostly a pout. He had days he would and days he wouldn't. Some were endless teasing without the end result and others he would just spontaneously kissing her without rime or reason.

Sage puffed up, "What do you want from me?" Sage asked coming back and leaning on Kai's chair, hovering over him.

"i to be a bit more cute," he told her "you might be over me in bed but out of it I'd like the illution of control." he kissed her cheek then stood.

He wants her to act a bit more cute? Sage then leaned against Kai and made a pouty face, "Like this?" Sage asked him.

Sage nodded before letting Kai go to get ready. Why did he have to look so good for Libby? Was she being the cute he wanted that she wasn't?

Kai got dressed up once more this time a bit less rockstar then he would like and more to the lean of his own natural beauty in fact this was more attractive then his full up dolling.

After about a week of Sage watching Kai and Libby interact, she couldn't help but feel a strange nagging feeling. Even through that week nothing new came from the radio. They still hadn't talked about the masion because they needed a few more hands before they tried to tackle the inside. Kat had made a almost full recovery at this point.

Kat could tell something was aggravating Sage that wasn't work. She didn't fight Kai as often either, letting him win a bit more often.

Kat watched Sage he saw her change but was sure the overworking Kai did not. He was much more into things now that Sage was satisfied with his healing. Kai kept going on the missions though the more he worked the worse he felt. He was getting tiered and fast.

"Hey Sage, need a word," Kat said one day when he had to know what was up with Sage.

Sage was on her lunch break. Sometimes their breaks didn't quite match up, so Sage or Kat would eat alone. When Kat walked in asking for a word... he caught her doing something he proububly had no idea what to expect. Sage was in a dress, she even had makeup on. She was staring wide eyed at Kat who just walked in.

"I-its not what it looks like!" Sage yelled. Actually.. she was not sure WHAT this looked like.

Sage flushed. Her hair was even pulled back a bit with pins. "D-don't tell Kai... that I was using his stuff.... or.. nothing about this.. or.. forget you saw this!"

"Sage... you are so hopless, let me at least help with your make up your eyeliners uneaven," Kat said softly he would suport her no matter what "I'm good at it Kai has me do his every so often,"

"I don't want to dress up like this!" Sage said before taking a cloth and trying to remove the stuff from her face.

Sage sighed and pulled the hair pins out of her hair, letting her bangs fall back in place again "Because... Kai doesn't think I'm cute... And hes been hanging out with Libby a lot.. she is his idle girl.." Sage looked up at Kat, "I know I'm being stupid! So you don't have to point that out."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back