Faith and Miracles

Lacuna

eyebrow queen
Reserve all spots here & I only hold the reserve for 24 hours!

Last edited by a moderator:
@RedInkKid Meheheheheheheh....I'll change it though so you may have it Sir Ink :)

Um....My character hasn't been added.....was I not accepted? (I kinda posted before the male charries were reserved....)

If not, can I reserve a female? (Feel kinda ignored...) 
Also I've edited it in...but now all the male spots are taken..... so what happens? I'd rather not have a female character...

Last edited by a moderator:
Could you give us an update of what's going on? I don't entirely understand the retab thing but is this roleplay still happening?

I'm just going to drop my spot if it hasn't already been done. I have no idea what happened with RpN considering everything is every which way and it seems like it's all a big mess that I don't have the energy to pick through at the moment. It's a sad day, but I have a bit too much on my plate for the time being. I'd like to save everyone the trouble and exit before I get too involved. Have fun! c: @Oasis

@TheLovelyDead I fully understand. I'm very confused with this new update and I'm finding myself being drawn away from the site entirely since this update.

So unfortunately guys I don't think I will be carrying on with this rp since I have absolutely no clue what the hell I am doing anymore. I don't have the time or the energy at this point to figure it all out.

However I, personally, am open to any 1x1 rps. So if you feel so inclined just shoot me a pm and we can work something out (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back