• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fairytale Nightmare

DarkiusHeavenstein

Creator of my own little Universe
Roleplay Type(s)

It was suppose to be a fairytale.

The Prince of the Lichtenberg family marrying the Princess from the van Almend family. Everything was set perfectly, no money was spared on the invitations, the ceremonies, the foods, anything. It would truly be a fairytale wedding. And the newly wed couple would have their happily ever after...

Only the Princess and the Prince couldn't hate eachother more, or could they?

{This is a roleplay between me and @NessieAlways Feel free to lurk/comment in OOC if you want to}​

|Karsten N. Lichtenberg|

Bottoms up

The glass of scotch was empty in about a second. There a satisfying sigh and the slamming sound of the glass on the bar stool.

"Hit me again."

Karsten Nicklaus Lichtenberg, man of money and an infamous reputation, sat behind a bar drowning his sorrows in a $500 bottle of scotch. While the bar was usually his scene, Karsten both felt and looked like a fish out of water. He was hunched over, hair a tangled mess, bags under his eyes, and in a sloppy suit. The slick, classy man that was Karsten Litchenberg was no longer in the building.

"I dunno man. You've had a lot already."

"Your job izn't to speak. Ift's to pour drinks. So get fto it and pour 'nother one."

A judging pair of eyes came from the bartender as he stared in disgust at the drunk slurring his words. It wasn't that the man wasn't used to seeing drunk people at his bar. He'd seen more drunks in a week than regular people see over their lifetime, but he'd never seen this man, Karsten, drunk before. As far as the bar tender was concerned Karsten was one of the few that knew how to hold his liquor. Every night, he'd stare in awe as the suave character would sly his way through the night on two glasses of scotch while his tab got higher for all the drinks he bought ladies. Karsten knew the rules of the game: it's easier if they're drunk. However seeing him totaled was a game changer.

"Arsh you going fto fill up my glass, or shdo I haf to do it?"

The bartender rolled his eyes trying to imagine what made Karsten fall to such despair to drown himself in alcohol instead of a girl's pants as he seemed to do quite often. He grabbed the nearly empty bottle of scotch and pour the last bit. He hesitated giving Karsten the drink, but the glare of hatred he was getting from the man convinced him to do deliver the drink. He wasn't about to start a brawl. Karsten openly took the glass and, just as the last ten, chugged it. He closed his eyes in pleasure as the smokiness taste danced around his palate and the sharp burning sensation left a trickling sensation down his throat. Once again there was a satisfying sigh and the slamming sound only this time the slamming sound came from Karsten himself. The floor spun from underneath his feet and before he knew it his cheek was pressed against something cold and hard and he was staring up at the ceiling. The bar tender, frightened, dashed over to help him feeling a strong sense of guilt for having given him that last glass. Bending down, he flung Karsten's arm over his shoulder and helped him up.

It took a while for Karsten to realize what had happened. There was still a stinging feeling on his cheek when he noticed the bartender to close to him for his own comfort. Though Karsten's head bobbed around dizzily and he couldn't stand on his own, his face distorted into a scowl and pushed the man away. Well he actually pushed himself away, the bartender didn't budge an inch. Karsten struggled to keep his balance for a second, but once his two feet were planted on the ground, he looked towards the bartender and pointed at him.

"zDon't...touch...me."

Karsten took a step, but once again he was falling. This time, however, the bartender was quicker. He lunched forward and was able to catch Karsten before he hit the floor.

"Careful man. I don't know what you're going through, but we need to get you a cab right now."

"jru don't noh?" Karsten grinned sarcastically and threw his arms up as if delivering the best news in the world. "I'm getsting married in a'our."

Darleyn van Almend

Perfection
Everything had to be perfect, despite the fact she hardly agreed in any way with what her parents had set her up to do. Come on, marrying Karsten Lichtenberg? What did they expect some kind of miracle that he would not woo after other girls? Hell, he would probably rather spend their honeymoon with the waitress.

"I can't believe this. I seriously can't get my head around this"

Her voice was slightly higher than normal as she paced through the room. This was gonna be the day most girls have dreamt of from early age. And she had everything to make it her perfect day. Or at least her parents had all the money to make it perfect. She had the dress, the right shoes, the make up artist, the stylists for her hair and everything she could wish for. Except for her own chosen groom. Her eyes fell upon her bridesmaid, Eloise. The girl that had gone through all the hardships with her as she had fought every battle known to man against this decision and yet had always pulled the shortest straw. It was uncommon for Darleyn to be forced into anything. She was her daddy's little princess and yet, even he had not once faltered.

"This is my wedding day and of course this day my stylist chose to be late!"

She ranted her heart out, as she had been doing all day. Everything and everyone was met with the same anger, nothing was good enough. That, and there was still no word from the groom. She had heard her fathers hushed conversation about it that they better were there at the altar. Darleyn herself didn't know what she hoped for. It would be quite an embarrasement to be left at the altar, but at least that meant she didn't have to marry him. Only Eloise had been clear from her wrath, at least she had not been the victim yet. There had been at least three other people that had been reduced to tears by the sharp tongue of the blonde.

"Miss van Almend, I am so-"

"Spare me your excuses and do your job. If even one strand is out of place, I will make sure you lose your job and get no other appointments for the rest of your life"

All through the thread her lovely smile had not once vanished from her face as she stood there in mere underwear. The softest white silk and lace one could imagine hugged her body as she waited for her dress. Yet still she was not less of a fearful creature to face now that she was mad. Her blue eyes found her best friend again as the red and white dress was brought in. At least something that had not gone wrong this day as she stepped into it. She showed some annoyance as the dress was pulled up over her body, hugging all the roundings very tight to show off her figure.

"How do I look?"

"Miss you loo-"

"I didn't ask you! Now get out and find my makeup artist and hair stylist!"

The question had for a moment been spoken with a softer voice, before she snapped out at the poor stylist again. She walked around, slower this time as she didn't want to mess up the dress and quite frankly even if she wanted to big strodes were not possible with the mermaid tail like bottom, before it would get wider at the ground. She sat down at the vanity with a sigh. Did all these people really have to be so incapable of keeping up to the timeschedule?

"Eli, tell me, how do I look?"

Elijah Lorenz

Picking up the hot mess
"Come on, Karsten... where have you run off to this time..."

He had turned his back one second and the male had been gone. Now he was driving down all the possible places he could think of to have the groom back at the place where he was suppose to be. He parked the Audi across the street as he looked over to the bar. This was the last place on the list of many. There was part hope that the male would be here, part fear for what state the male would be in. Calmly he got out of the car, checking the time. One hour still left to get him cleaned up and decent, if Karsten was here. And just as he had feared the male was here, supported by the bartender and obviously in no state of marrying.

"That is right, Karsten. And that means we have to go now"

He gave the bartender an apologetic smile as he walked over to his best friend. He thanked the male, not even daring to ask how much the other had drank. The smell of scotch was evident enough on his breath as he wrapped one arm around the lower waist of the male. Well, it was better than picking him up from a girls room. He took Karstens arm and flung it around his shoulders as he more or less carried the other towards the car. Though careful, he wasn't being too friendly as he pushed him into the vehicle and buckled him up, before making his way to the other side.

"You are an idiot! Getting drunk! Really?!"

He could have known though as he drove them back to the plaza where the wedding was held. Luckily he had not yet been wearing the wedding suite or else it would have been messed up like the sloppy one he was wearing now. Elijah shook his head with concern, he had never seen... well yes, he had seen Karsten in this state before. Yet for completely different reasons. Still it was not a pleasant sight to see the male that was usually so on point in everything like the mess he was now. He drove around to the back of the plaze as some guests were already arriving and it would not be a good idea to have the famous Karsten Lichtenberg been seen like this. More so because both parents were there and he knew it was not a secret the male had run, he still didn't want to have them see this.

"Come on, we have to get you sobered up and showered"

He had no idea how he was gonna get the stench of alcohol from Karsten, but he knew he would have to try all means possible. If the male would only be able to work with him, yet he doubted he would be granted that miracle. He reached over, so the other would be unbuckled again, yet keeping the child lock on the door. Not that the male would be able to run far in this obvious drunken state, Elijah didn't feel like taking that risk. Of course, he felt sorry for the male to have his life signed of like this in marriage. Yet Darleyn van Almend was not the worse party he could have gotten. He knew the girl also had a liking for flirting and playing around, so maybe this marriage would even be able to work. Yet he doubted that also as he got out of the car.

"Can you walk on your own or do I have to carry you?"

His voice was a bit stern and he was in no way joking around. If he had to carry this male into the shower he would. And that pushed on a second problem. He had always been attracted to this male, that was even the start of this... unlikely friendship. It would definitely not be a punishment to see the other naked, since Elijah was pretty sure the male would drown himself in water instead of scotch, if he would be given the change.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back