• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Fairy Tail

Sprinkles

Addicted to Sprinkles
My OC:

Name: Alex Cruz (prefers to be called by hr last name, Cruz)

Interests: Male

Guild: Fairy Tail (will join soon enough)

Guild mark location/color: dark blue located on the left side of her neck.

Personality: Cruz is a determined girl who would do anything for her friends/guildmates, but she isn't pushed around easily. She's fun and bubbly but can be serious in times where needed... Cruz is always looking for new adventures and people to meet, a romantic somewhat.

Looks: She has long wavy light blue hair with the ends dyed a bright yellow, usually tied up in a messy bun. Cruz always wears a pair of flight goggles of some sort (black rimmed and tinted a dark blue) that sit on her head. She has black ripped skinny jeans and tye dye tank tops, also black leather combat boots.

Friendships so far: (Your OC that arrived at Fairy Tail with her)

Last edited by a moderator:
1278343.png

Name: Dylan Cobait (Pronounced co-bolt)

Appearance: Blue spiky hair, Shorts,Cat ears,Green eyes, Wears T-shirts

Personality: Dylan is quite mischievous, Often causing messes and getting into trouble

Power/magic: Transformation magic (Like Lisanna/Elfman)

Likes: He loves causing messes and being chased around, Also food he eats a lot and eats about anything

Dislikes: Having nothing to do, uncooked food

Background: Dylan meet the other main character on his way to fairy tail they've traveling together ever since

Cheesemick said:
1278343.png

Name: Dylan Cobait (Pronounced co-bolt)

Appearance: Blue spiky hair, Shorts,Cat ears,Green eyes, Wears T-shirts

Personality: Dylan is quite mischievous, Often causing messes and getting into trouble

Power/magic: Transformation magic (Like Lisanna/Elfman)

Likes: He loves causing messes and being chased around, Also food he eats a lot and eats about anything

Dislikes: Having nothing to do, uncooked food

Background: Dylan meet the other main character on his way to fairy tail they've traveling together ever since
Accepted ^^

Cheesemick said:
Hahahah xD OH what time in fairy tail does this take place in?
Hm... If you mean what time a day maybe in the afternoon? And if you mean like when in the series maybe... Before the Grand Magic Games?

SprinkleFever said:
Hm... If you mean what time a day maybe in the afternoon? And if you mean like when in the series maybe... Before the Grand Magic Games?
Ohhhh I see I see before the time skip?

If it's before the timeskip

Name: Elliot Verdia

Appearance: A little taller than Wendy, with pretty long silver hair and green eyes. He wears a green cloak with gold trim and a clover clasp. He wears a purple shirt with the right sleeve torn off to show off his guild mark, which, as with the other dragonslayers, is on his shoulder. The waist down is just black pants and boots.

Personality: RP'ed (I'm bad at writing personalities okay)

Magic: Forest Dragonslayer- Works the same way as most DS magics, with plant matter as his element.

Other: None

SP3CT3R said:
If it's before the timeskip
Name: Elliot Verdia

Appearance: A little taller than Wendy, with pretty long silver hair and green eyes. He wears a green cloak with gold trim and a clover clasp. He wears a purple shirt with the right sleeve torn off to show off his guild mark, which, as with the other dragonslayers, is on his shoulder. The waist down is just black pants and boots.

Personality: RP'ed (I'm bad at writing personalities okay)

Magic: Forest Dragonslayer- Works the same way as most DS magics, with plant matter as his element.

Other: None
Accepted

Users who are viewing this thread

Back