• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy Tail: The Era of Dragons IC

Vesa Ellion

5a88fefafca61062f2ec99517f3a9faf.png

Her gaze followed the blindfolded girl's movements, keeping a close eye on the woman reaching for a sword. No further hostility followed and her attention was pulled by 3D walking up beside her. She looked at the armored man as he explained what the pair of girls were doing. "Expressing their love..?" She repeated the words quietly as she thought it over, her attention drifting back to the pair in front of them. The blue haired girl supported this claim by expressing her unhappiness with being interrupted. As confusing as the situation was Vesa was starting to piece it all together. If you liked someone you should pin them to the ground, but only in private. The Dragon Slayer gave a small nod as she figured it all out. However, another question entered her mind as she looked back to 3D for an answer. "Do only girls express their love this way or do boys do it too?" Papa had told her that what was acceptable differed between men and women and she didn't want to look like a fool. Before the armored man could answer she stepped to the side to make space for Christina to pass. Her eyes lingered on the woman for a few moments before refocusing on 3D as she waited for her answer to arrive.

Happy Red Mage Happy Red Mage Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Britt-21 Britt-21

GarrettLogo.png

Koujaku.full.1114673.jpg
Somehow, despite the the mental damage sustained by the momentum of certain things as well as from her antics, Garrett managed to get Reffy inside where she actually put some clothes on, albeit begrudgingly. Breathing a small sigh of relief, the tall man began to get dressed himself, retrieving his coat while trying not to look at his naked girlfriend due to the fact that his already flustered mind wouldn't be able to take much more. He had only just finished pulling his boots on, and thus fully dressing, when Reffy grabbed his hands to drag him out of the room, asking him for ice cream in the process. Figuring they had enough money for it, given their recent jobs and all, Garrett allowed himself to be lead downstairs, all the while feeling an odd draft that hadn't been there when they checked in.

Ducking under the doorframe that lead to the pub that took up the inn's bottom floor Garrett discovered, or rather it should be said that he couldn't have missed, a giant hole in the wall. Before he could wonder where it had come from his eyes lit on a tall, though not nearly as tall as he was, purple haired man, his friend Noah Cross. "One moment Refara, we can go get some ice cream after I greet Noah over there,"he said, letting go of her hands and striding over to the other man, who was just then ordering some wine as per usual, and wrapping him up in a bone-crunching bearhug, lifting him off the ground as if he weighed nothing. "Noah! How've you been?"he asked happily, setting down his unfortunate friend none-too-gently in the process. Perhaps it was for the best that he hadn't yet noticed who it was Noah had been talking to.

Zooks Zooks The Elder The Elder LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari Kyuubey Kyuubey Drakerus Drakerus

Luca Takara
IMG_1699.JPG
Britt-21 Britt-21 Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Xel Xel Happy Red Mage Happy Red Mage

Mentions: The Elder The Elder Mykinkaiser Mykinkaiser
Streets of Dunlayn City
The red headed male arose from his slumber in his rented room within the city inn. His head hazy as he sat up and scratched his head, Luca failed to recollect anything that had happened the previous night; it was all but a blur. Taking a deep breath as he yawned, arms outstretched as he got out of bed and prepared himself for the day ahead, Luca tried his best to remember anything at all from the night but failed to gather any information at all, it annoyed him quite a bit. After getting dressed and taking care of all the morning necessities such as brushing his teeth, sorting out his hair, etcetera, the young man left his room and proceeded to head downstairs and into the main plaza of the inn, named The Sleepy Dragon. As Luca walked down the stairs and into the main hall of the building, it was as though by command, every person was watching him. An army of human faces staring at him, their eyes hawks as they studied his every move. It was safe to say that Luca felt extremely awkward, so much so that he cracked out an awkward smile before simply vanishing. Having used his Territory Magic to teleport himself from the hall and outside the inn, Luca wiped his brow with his hand as he began to chuckle quietly to himself. "Damn." He said, "I obviously did something stupid last night. I wonder what it was?" The thought played with his mind, and although he probably never would, Luca was eager to find out just what exactly had happened. Did he fight someone? Did he lose yet another bet with Alex? Did he have another drinking contest with Noah and Garrett? Had he bedded somebody on the table at the bar, on the floor? Luca hadn't the slightest, and he didn't appreciate everyone just staring at him. Why couldn't they just tell him?

So many questions

Yet absolutely NO answers.

After Luca recovered his composure, and dismissed any thoughts about whatever tragic antics he had gotten up to last night, Luca began to walk through the streets. With his hands in his pockets, Luca kept a gaze averted on any and all fine specimens he could locate. "This city certainly has some riches in here.... damn." He muttered, hid gaze fixed on a woman who was wearing a low-cut shirt and a high skirt. Not paying any attention to his surroundings, Luca was quick to trip up the curb and as he fell, he raised a hand as if to activate his magic and teleport himself to safety. However, a woman who seemed to be in a hurry emerged from the corner and the two collided. The hand that Luca had raised made it's away across the woman's face by accident, stripping her of the material upon her eyes. And his face, in her breasts. Luca knelt on the ground as his face found itself placed directly in between the strangers breasts, his hands now dropping down, Luca slowly raised his head with a smile. Although awkwardin nature, the grin probably seemed the total opposite to the girl. "Uhm, sorry about that miss." He said, standing up and brushing himself off. "Names Luca, and you are?"

3d-png.338339

let-it-die_TA.jpg

Dunlayn, 「Crossroads For Comrades To Come
(Verified Yuri Guru)
Mentioned: Xel Xel Britt-21 Britt-21 Mitchs98 Mitchs98 LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari
"Ah, she seems to be the shy kind." Dmitri announced as he listened to the white haired woman's outburst and denial, renouncing all his observed notions of romance."And to answer your question, alleys often make great meeting spots for shady meetings." He then proceeded to watch with heavily veiled, it could be called curtained, amusement as the blue haired woman, hereon to be referred to as Bluey, wrapped her slender arms around the white haired woman, hereon to be referred to as Whitey. It was incredibly amusing and it made him feel that if everyone got to know each other enough all would make excellent friends with each other.

"Do only girls express their love this way or do boys do it too?" Vesa asked before she had to move to the side to allow Whitey to pass. 3D's bonechilling empty gaze followed Whitey as she went past him. "Well, you see when..." Just as he was about to launch the rest of his explanation on romantic rituals he saw a man with Red hair, hereon referred to as Reddy, collided with Whitey in an amusing manner. "Huh...apparently, yes, pinning others and clinging onto them is a romantic action. It must be a custom here." 3D chuckled, as he moved towards the two.

"Now I don't know women that much." 3D commented as he approached. "But from what I've seen before, run while you still have a headstart."

Christina Trost (med).png
a40a2478369e1d172b45b0ad0618f682.png
Mentions: LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari Happy Red Mage Happy Red Mage

Christina's day was honestly one of the most eventful days of her life with humans around. If anything, she felt a bit exausted from the constant socialization going on between herself and with others. Maybe a nap could help me relax and help me back on track. dropping her hand from her temple, she started to round a corner and thought about those who she's met today. More investigating would have to be done to get a good look at what kind of wizards she was going to be dealing with throughout the time here. If she ran into them with conflict, she needed to have the upper hand and know exactly who she was facing. Tina snapped from her thoughts as she felt her blindfold be ripped from her face, her eyes being exposed to the color of the world and the brightness of the sun before feeling someone's face slam right into her chest, causing her to fall back down on her buttocks and wince at the impact. Her hands flat against the cobblestone floor to keep her propped up. With her Aqua blue eyes, she began to look around at the surroundings, her eyes running over people's faces if they had passed by and around at where she was at. Although the view was nice, her identity was being exposed and when she looked at the person who knocked her down, it seemed that his face was buried within her chest.

Slowly her cheeks began to grow red as thoughts ran about in her mind. Who was this guy? Why was he in her chest like this? Was this something that humans did that Tina did not know about?! Confusion slowly came to the surface while her heart felt like it was about to explode from her chest. The male finally began to pull his face from her lovely set and gave her a grin as he got up and apologized while dusting himself off as well as introducing himself. As the silver-haired girl looked up at him, she realised how attractive this man actually was and couldnt help but feel a little more quiet and shy around him. Though he did get a good minute to look at her face. This was the exact reason why she kept her blindfold on! So she wouldnt get like this and feel completely vulnerable! Looking away from the redhead who called himself 'Luca' she looked for her blindfold and quickly grabbed it once she spotted it and got to her feet, dusting herself off as she turned away from the male, beginning to put her blindfold back on but with her shaky hands, it was difficult.

So she grasped the blindfold in her hand -while lowering her hand back down- and slowly tightened her grip He did this to me. He made me feel vulnerable like this! This is his fault! He will pay for this! out of sudden rage, she quickly turned, backhanding him across the face "How dare you even put your face where it doesnt belong!" He used a weakness against her and she was not happy about that. She then took a deep breath and began to put her blindfold on with more steady hands "You dont even dare deserve to know my name." the girl seemed about two inches taller than the male, which was surprising to her...she didnt think she could be taller than any other male aside from her brother. Then again, she had heeled boots on so that didnt count and could actually make her smaller than him. Either way, she didnt care. As she finished putting on her blindfold, she glanced over back at the male and drew her sword, holding the tip to his neck "If you ever, ever, lay a hand on me again..." she would cut him down.

Her eyes watched Luca from behind her blindfold, remembering his face from a certain place in which she had helped destory with the dragons. This was...Two years ago, wasnt it? He was with two others. A dark-haired male and a red-headed female. All were split. All went different ways and from the looks of it, he didnt seem to have either with him so the most she could assume is that they have yet to find him or they actually did die out at some point in time. She turned her head slightly towards the same odd-voiced male "Now I don't know women that much." he said "But from what I've seen before, run while you still have a headstart." this made Tina raise an eyebrow as she took a glance at him "What do you mean?"

Last edited:

rv-png.339767

1958692.jpg

Legendary Creature - Human Mage
Haste, Reach, Firststrike, Trample

Has Shroud and Protection Against Creatures when there's a Wall Creature on the field.

(1)Summon a 0/5 Wall Token with Defender.

(1)Sacrifice a Wall Creature and deal damage equal to its toughness to a target player.

4/7

(Something I did for fun, just an aesthetic.)
Remilia had been looking forward to a nice quite day of light drinking, toast, heavy meals and wall appreciation. She had actually been really excited and decided that today would be a nice day to admire the walls that Dunlayn had presented to her. Their structure and placement was like the city was courting her with the beautiful walls, foundations of civilization acting like the lyrics to a song that's been playing since the foundation of Dunlayn. Each recently added wall felt like a new act being added to an eternal play of humanity. It was simply wonderful, it was simply amazing, it was...it was-

Her eyes laid upon the wall of a pub that sported a gaping hole. A hole in the wall, a broken wall. It broke her heart as she stared at what was once the glorious visage of a wall. Filled with righteous fury and determination she purposefully marched trough the gaping hole in the wall. The scent of salty fatty meats and cheap booze wafted out of the hole as sunlight filtered through it.

"Who." She began with fury as she stepped foot inside the pub, gaining the attention of regular pub goers.. "Who did this?" She motioned to the wall with the hole she had entered through. "Who is the heartless monster that destroyed this beautiful wall?" She gently caressed the wall as if she was comforting a struggling dying animal. "Shh, it's alright wall, you'll be alright." She whispered to it as she used Repair Wall on it. Debris and dust came flying into the hole, quickly patching it up. Soon the wall was back to its previous state.
Dragons draw nearer and hope is slowly slipping away. My friends...WE MUST BUILD A WALL.!
Remilia Vvalldenval
Zooks Zooks The Elder The Elder LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari Kyuubey Kyuubey Drakerus Drakerus Mykinkaiser Mykinkaiser

View attachment 339505

Mentions: Xel Xel Mitchs98 Mitchs98 LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari Happy Red Mage Happy Red Mage
Misc: Look up "2b Nier Automata voice" on youtube and you can listen there.

Yet another sound had been heard, mainly coming from the one Female's end of the alley and Christina glanced over to spot another figure approaching the scene. His tone of voice was something she never heard before and raised caution within her. "Clearly," the voice said "That they were in the middle of their expressing their loves." this made Tina raise an eyebrow from behind her blindfold, wondering what this...thing was trying to say Expressing our loves? What is that supposed to mean? I never even met the girl to feel any love towards her. She isnt even my own family. she thought. Humans were strange creatures and Tina still failed to understand how they worked. Despite being one of them! Parting her lips, Christina spoke "I do not even know this woman and yet you claim that we are 'expressing our loves'." her tone was relaxed, almost empty as it sliced through the air like butter. "I question why you would make such an assumption." talking was a way to make allies, but it was also a way to defend herself, especially after being accused of "expressing love" with another woman.The only love she had was for her brother who died in her arms and since then, she hadnt felt that same love aside from the love she still gives her Foster Mother. "I also want to know why all of a sudden wizards began to pile into this empty alleyway? There is nothing interesting here." no doubt it was curiosity from them, but she wanted to hear it for herself.

Suddenly Christina felt arms wrap around her which caused her to freeze within the girl's grasp "You bet we were~" said the girl who had tackled her to the ground. This made Christina's eyes widen behind her blindfold, causing her to look down at the girl embracing her "What are yo-" "You guys ruined it, we wanted to see what it was like in public." what? Ruin what!? There was nothing going on! "Oh well, always next time, right sweetie?" The fact that this girl was embracing her made the silver-haired Wizard almost want to cut her down. Taking her hands, she placed them on the girl's head and began to try to pry her off "Release me!" she said in a louder tone. "No, there will never be a next time. I dont even know you! You are nothing but a stranger to me." an enemy. she silently added. With enough strength, she managed to finally get the girl to release her and Tina took a step back, her eyes narrowing in the process. Personal Space clearly means nothing to her. If she touches me again... I swear... Maybe the girl would get a nice slap in the face. Maybe kicked into a wall... Whichever Tina preferred.

Taking in a quiet and deep breath, she closed her eyes for a brief moment and opened them back up. "If you'll excuse me, I have other things to attend to." said Tina as she moved past the small group and began to make her way towards the one end of the alley. She lifted a hand to her temple and rubbed it softly as she began to feel a slow growing headache. I think I slammed my head on the cobblestone too hard...

Vesa Ellion

Her gaze followed the blindfolded girl's movements, keeping a close eye on the woman reaching for a sword. No further hostility followed and her attention was pulled by 3D walking up beside her. She looked at the armored man as he explained what the pair of girls were doing. "Expressing their love..?" She repeated the words quietly as she thought it over, her attention drifting back to the pair in front of them. The blue haired girl supported this claim by expressing her unhappiness with being interrupted. As confusing as the situation was Vesa was starting to piece it all together. If you liked someone you should pin them to the ground, but only in private. The Dragon Slayer gave a small nod as she figured it all out. However, another question entered her mind as she looked back to 3D for an answer. "Do only girls express their love this way or do boys do it too?" Papa had told her that what was acceptable differed between men and women and she didn't want to look like a fool. Before the armored man could answer she stepped to the side to make space for Christina to pass. Her eyes lingered on the woman for a few moments before refocusing on 3D as she waited for her answer to arrive.

Happy Red Mage Happy Red Mage Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Britt-21 Britt-21

Luca Takara
View attachment 339659
Britt-21 Britt-21 Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Xel Xel Happy Red Mage Happy Red Mage

Mentions: The Elder The Elder Mykinkaiser Mykinkaiser
Streets of Dunlayn City
The red headed male arose from his slumber in his rented room within the city inn. His head hazy as he sat up and scratched his head, Luca failed to recollect anything that had happened the previous night; it was all but a blur. Taking a deep breath as he yawned, arms outstretched as he got out of bed and prepared himself for the day ahead, Luca tried his best to remember anything at all from the night but failed to gather any information at all, it annoyed him quite a bit. After getting dressed and taking care of all the morning necessities such as brushing his teeth, sorting out his hair, etcetera, the young man left his room and proceeded to head downstairs and into the main plaza of the inn, named The Sleepy Dragon. As Luca walked down the stairs and into the main hall of the building, it was as though by command, every person was watching him. An army of human faces staring at him, their eyes hawks as they studied his every move. It was safe to say that Luca felt extremely awkward, so much so that he cracked out an awkward smile before simply vanishing. Having used his Territory Magic to teleport himself from the hall and outside the inn, Luca wiped his brow with his hand as he began to chuckle quietly to himself. "Damn." He said, "I obviously did something stupid last night. I wonder what it was?" The thought played with his mind, and although he probably never would, Luca was eager to find out just what exactly had happened. Did he fight someone? Did he lose yet another bet with Alex? Did he have another drinking contest with Noah and Garrett? Had he bedded somebody on the table at the bar, on the floor? Luca hadn't the slightest, and he didn't appreciate everyone just staring at him. Why couldn't they just tell him?

So many questions

Yet absolutely NO answers.

After Luca recovered his composure, and dismissed any thoughts about whatever tragic antics he had gotten up to last night, Luca began to walk through the streets. With his hands in his pockets, Luca kept a gaze averted on any and all fine specimens he could locate. "This city certainly has some riches in here.... damn." He muttered, hid gaze fixed on a woman who was wearing a low-cut shirt and a high skirt. Not paying any attention to his surroundings, Luca was quick to trip up the curb and as he fell, he raised a hand as if to activate his magic and teleport himself to safety. However, a woman who seemed to be in a hurry emerged from the corner and the two collided. The hand that Luca had raised made it's away across the woman's face by accident, stripping her of the material upon her eyes. And his face, in her breasts. Luca knelt on the ground as his face found itself placed directly in between the strangers breasts, his hands now dropping down, Luca slowly raised his head with a smile. Although awkwardin nature, the grin probably seemed the total opposite to the girl. "Uhm, sorry about that miss." He said, standing up and brushing himself off. "Names Luca, and you are?"

Dunlayn, 「Crossroads For Comrades To Come
(Verified Yuri Guru)
Mentioned: Xel Xel Britt-21 Britt-21 Mitchs98 Mitchs98 LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari
"Ah, she seems to be the shy kind." Dmitri announced as he listened to the white haired woman's outburst and denial, renouncing all his observed notions of romance."And to answer your question, alleys often make great meeting spots for shady meetings." He then proceeded to watch with heavily veiled, it could be called curtained, amusement as the blue haired woman, hereon to be referred to as Bluey, wrapped her slender arms around the white haired woman, hereon to be referred to as Whitey. It was incredibly amusing and it made him feel that if everyone got to know each other enough all would make excellent friends with each other.

"Do only girls express their love this way or do boys do it too?" Vesa asked before she had to move to the side to allow Whitey to pass. 3D's bonechilling empty gaze followed Whitey as she went past him. "Well, you see when..." Just as he was about to launch the rest of his explanation on romantic rituals he saw a man with Red hair, hereon referred to as Reddy, collided with Whitey in an amusing manner. "Huh...apparently, yes, pinning others and clinging onto them is a romantic action. It must be a custom here." 3D chuckled, as he moved towards the two.

"Now I don't know women that much." 3D commented as he approached. "But from what I've seen before, run while you still have a headstart."

View attachment 339689

Christina's day was honestly one of the most eventful days of her life with humans around. If anything, she felt a bit exausted from the constant socialization going on between herself and with others. Maybe a nap could help me relax and help me back on track. dropping her hand from her temple, she started to round a corner and thought about those who she's met today. More investigating would have to be done to get a good look at what kind of wizards she was going to be dealing with throughout the time here. If she ran into them with conflict, she needed to have the upper hand and know exactly who she was facing. Tina snapped from her thoughts as she felt her blindfold be ripped from her face, her eyes being exposed to the color of the world and the brightness of the sun before feeling someone's face slam right into her chest, causing her to fall back down on her buttocks and wince at the impact. Her hands flat against the cobblestone floor to keep her propped up. With her Aqua blue eyes, she began to look around at the surroundings, her eyes running over people's faces if they had passed by and around at where she was at. Although the view was nice, her identity was being exposed and when she looked at the person who knocked her down, it seemed that his face was buried within her chest.

Slowly her cheeks began to grow red as thoughts ran about in her mind. Who was this guy? Why was he in her chest like this? Was this something that humans did that Tina did not know about?! Confusion slowly came to the surface while her heart felt like it was about to explode from her chest. The male finally began to pull his face from her lovely set and gave her a grin as he got up and apologized while dusting himself off as well as introducing himself. As the silver-haired girl looked up at him, she realised how attractive this man actually was and couldnt help but feel a little more quiet and shy around him. Though he did get a good minute to look at her face. This was the exact reason why she kept her blindfold on! So she wouldnt get like this and feel completely vulnerable! Looking away from the redhead who called himself 'Luca' she looked for her blindfold and quickly grabbed it once she spotted it and got to her feet, dusting herself off as she turned away from the male, beginning to put her blindfold back on but with her shaky hands, it was difficult.

So she grasped the blindfold in her hand -while lowering her hand back down- and slowly tightened her grip He did this to me. He made me feel vulnerable like this! This is his fault! He will pay for this! out of sudden rage, she quickly turned, backhanding him across the face "How dare you even put your face where it doesnt belong!" He used a weakness against her and she was not happy about that. She then took a deep breath and began to put her blindfold on with more steady hands "You dont even dare deserve to know my name." the girl seemed about two inches taller than the male, which was surprising to her...she didnt think she could be taller than any other male aside from her brother. Then again, she had heeled boots on so that didnt count and could actually make her smaller than him. Either way, she didnt care. As she finished putting on her blindfold, she glanced over back at the male and drew her sword, holding the tip to his neck "If you ever, ever, lay a hand on me again..." she would cut him down.

Her eyes watched Luca from behind her blindfold, remembering his face from a certain place in which she had helped destory with the dragons. This was...Two years ago, wasnt it? He was with two others. A dark-haired male and a red-headed female. All were split. All went different ways and from the looks of it, he didnt seem to have either with him so the most she could assume is that they have yet to find him or they actually did die out at some point in time. She turned her head slightly towards the same odd-voiced male "Now I don't know women that much." he said "But from what I've seen before, run while you still have a headstart." this made Tina raise an eyebrow as she took a glance at him "What do you mean?"

Alicia NefarasAlicia whined and struggled to maintain hold on Christina as she tried to pry her off, obviously not willing to go along with her antics. Now that was just rude, she thought. At the very least she could of acted shy! "Awww, sweetie, don't be that way!" She whined, huffing once she was finally pried off. It took quite some effort but she had managed to be removed like the little leech she was. She pouted at her as she spoke, "Well jeez I was only kidding. No need to be rude, jerk." She said, making a small indignant 'hmph' before looking away from her with her arms crossed. All things considered, it WAS her fault. She ran into her and now she was causing a scene likely embarrassing her. But the first was an accident and this was just a joke, right? No harm done. It wasn't like she punched her or anything.

She arched a brow as she simply said she had other business and proceeded off down the alleyway, the blue haired girl shrugging. Oh well. Not like she cared...like she said she meant absolutely nothing to her. She was a random stranger whom she'd toppled into was all. That said, she turned back towards the two that had witnessed their little shenanigan. She couldn't help but giggle at Vesa's question to 3D. Was this girl for real? Did she really not have that much knowledge of the world? Truth be told the world had been a learning experience for her to, but still. That said she had no idea she was a Dragon Slayer such as herself and likely DIDN'T know very much. "Yeah 3D, do boys do it too~?" She asked alongside Vesa, a teasing smirk on her face. It was obvious she knew the answer but she was still in one of her moods and having wayyy to much fun.

She blinked as she noticed off to the side Luca ramming face first into Tina's rather large bosom, blinking more as he seemed to take a few moments to remove himself. Welp. That guy was toast. Even she knew that generally speaking males who did that to females got the shit slapped and/or beaten out of them, depending on the female or the females company. She watched with evident curiosity, a bit upset that the armored man hadn't been able to explain the finer points of life to Vesa, but eh there was always later. She laughed as Luca was slapped, laughing more at his words to Luca. Finally, her attention would turn to Vesa as she tried to compose herself. "Ooh boy..." She mumbled, chuckling and still smiling.

"Well, don't let that display fool ya. That girl there is just weird, boys do it to girls too. And girls do it to boys. Some just don't like it or they aren't friends enough yet. Others like it either way." She explained. "You just gotta be careful who you do it to unless they're a friend, but a cute girl such as yourself I'm sure no one would mind at all either way." She continued. "But when it comes to friends it's a bit of a human custom. I do it all the time, it's quite fun." She told her cheerfully. "Names' Alicia, nice to meet you...?" She began, indicating for her name.​

Elizabeth Goldenheart
IMG_1599.JPG
Kyuubey Kyuubey The Elder The Elder Happy Red Mage Happy Red Mage Drakerus Drakerus
Dunlayn Tavern

Despite feeling bad for the male she had punched into oblivion, she was really starting to hate him; and they had only just met!. This 'Noah' or so he claimed to be called, was clearly trying to woo Ellyse and herself, and that just wasn't on. He wasn't so much of a so called womaniser, so much as he was a pretentious imbecile who craved the company of women, and obviously viewed them as mere objects for his pleasure. Unacceptable. To think that such misogyny existed during this era was astonishing, and Elizabeth didn't like it one bit. Elizabeth looked over to her companion, Ellyse, whom of which rushed through the woods and through the city to be at her side once again. The two of them never left each other's side, they were companions, combat sisters, best friends, allies, and they always stood by and protected one another. It was just as well that she arrived when she did, otherwise Elizabeth just might've needed to talk some sense into this obnoxious and loud man. "Ellyse, I'm glad you're here." She spoke, her tone happy and her face adjourned by a bright smile that was directed solely to the other female. "I apologise for running off and leaving you, I'll be sure not to let my curiosity get the better of me again." She laughed, smiling once more to the girl before her attention averted to the bartender and in turn, Noah, who had proceeded to buy them a drink. "Disregard that, I do not drink." She said, taking her cross out and kissing it gently, smiling to the bartender kindly as she charitably gave him a pouch of money out of pure generosity. Then, her gaze turned to Noah, whom of which was now sitting up at the bar. As he asked for them to join him, Elizabeth shook her head in blatant refusal. "I'm afraid I must pass, I do not drink. Besides, me and El will be going now. We have more pleasant things to do than mope about in a bar all day, drinking ourselves into oblivion whilst waiting for the next catch. Describable behaviour really." Elizabeth sighed, about to walk out the hole in the wall when a girl came in, clearly distressed about the wall being damaged, and fixed it up instantly. It was also in that moment that a towering bear of a man, evidently an associate of Noah's and most probably a friend, emerged from out of nowhere and brought the purple haired male into a backbreaking bear hug.

Before she could leave, a smirk formed in Eliza's face. Turning back to face Noah, she smirked. "I tell you what, lout. I bet my partner can drink you to the ground!" She smiled tauntingly to Noah, before she turned to Ellyse and gave her a confident and playful wink. "If you win, we will stay with you and do what you please. Except sleep with you. That's a definite no." She paused, "If you lose, you have to do everything Ellyse wants you to. What do you say?" She wagered, a smirk on her face as she got in Noah's face.

Boy was he in for a shock, this would certainly wipe the arrogance off of his face.​

Last edited:
Luca Takara
IMG_1768.JPG
Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Britt-21 Britt-21 Happy Red Mage Happy Red Mage Xel Xel

View attachment 339689
a40a2478369e1d172b45b0ad0618f682.png

Dunlayn Streets
SLAP!

The loud sound of the woman's hand smacking Luca across the face was a ghastly one. The woman put a lot of force behind the blow, so much in fact that it left Luca with a red mark across his cheeks. Not responding in any way, Luca's eyes narrowed slightly before he stood up completely straight having brushed himself off, and a grin formed on his face. Before he could say anything, the woman drew her sword and pointed it towards his throat, it's cold surface caressing his skin as she pressed the blade onto his neck, not hard enough to cut, but hard enough for her message to become clear. Luca simply closed his eyes as he smiled, before grinning once again. "Well, it was an accident... and I did apologise no matter how much I did happen to enjoy it, so I think you're being quite out of order." A strange purple and green energy swirled around his finger as he pressed it against the sword, and slowly pushed it away and down to the girls side. "Buuuuuut, you're pretty spunky and I have to say, I do like that about you shy types. Ah well." He sighed, stretching his arms slightly as he stuffed his hands into his pockets with a visible grin on his face, "I may not know your name, but it was definitely nice meeting you. Perhaps we can get a drink some time?" He asked, before waving at the woman and heading off. "Anyway, I best be on my way, cya." Said Luca, as he continued to walk on.

As he walked past the silver haired beauty, Luca activated his Deciphering Eye magic to get a better view of his surroundings, and what he saw definitely left him pleased. He smirked as he applauded himself from within, he had his eyes on the prize, and after having a slither all thanks to an accident Luca wanted more. He wanted the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. "Damn... definitely worth it." He muttered with a boyish grin, proceeding to walk on even more to wherever it was he was heading.​

Last edited:
Vesa Ellion

That made sense. The white haired girl did seem reluctant, but if she was shy.. This sort of act was suppose to be done in private, right? So of course she'd be shy about being caught. She glanced over at the blue haired girl who came up to join her in her questioning. It would seem she wasn't the only one who didn't know about this sort of thing and that fact made her a little happy. It's always reassuring knowing you aren't completely out of the loop. She flashed the other girl a small smile in response before turning her focus back on 3D. Her curiosity would go largely unanswered as the armored man simply explained that boys did it too and walked off in the direction the white haired girl went. Her eyes trailed after him to see the scene in question. Guess that did answer the question better than 3D could have explained it. Still, that girl must be really popular to get all this love. Of course the slap that followed seemed out of place.

As if reading her mind the blue haired girl beside her spoke up, addressing the violent display. The girl explained the intricacies of the behavior much to her relief. For the most part her theory was correct which made her even more happy at the moment. And the fact that this total stranger took the time to explain it. She was nice. And just like her Papa told her she turned to face the blue haired girl. "My name is Vesa Ellion. Thanks for explaining it all to me, I've never seen that kind of display before." She was careful not to let her total ignorance slip. She didn't want her new friends to think she was stupid or anything. She looked back towards the commotion at the alley entrance, watching the events unfold for a few seconds as she thought over the information Alicia had given her. Her eyes wandered as she mulled it over, not really focusing on any one thing for long before her focus returned.

She abruptly turned back to the girl beside her and grabbed her, throwing Alicia to the ground with her right in tow. In one fluid and surprisingly graceful motion the Vesa straddled the girl beneath her. Her hands were planted firmly on either side of the blue haired girl's head. In the span of a second she had Alicia pinned, her face hovering just a few inches above the other girl's. Her hair fell to frame her face with a huge smile plastered on her lips and a happy glint in her eyes. "Did I do it right, Alicia? You and that other guy did it slightly differently..." She trailed off as she let her eyes drift from the girl's face to head south to the mountains. Alicia hadn't done it with the white haired girl, but the guy did... Should she? After a brief internal debate she decided against it, opting to copy Alicia as they were both girls. Her eyes snapped back to the girl's face, locking her gaze with Alicia's as she held her position above the other girl. "... How long should I do this for?"

Happy Red Mage Happy Red Mage Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Britt-21 Britt-21 LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari

3d-png.338339

letitdie_by_aoxenuk-dawfdy0.jpg

Legendary Creature - Undead Mage
Doublestrike, Infect, Protection against White, Hexproof

(10) Destroy All Creatures except 3D, they cannot be Regenerated. At the start of the next turn return all creatures destroyed to the field tapped.

2/7

"What's there to mean? I'm speaking from experience." He asked, his voice echoing in the armor, distorting and sounding deep and thoughtful. "I've met...one moment." He took out his journal and flipped through the pages. "Ah yes, here we go.14 people who've had their heads stuck between breasts, 4 of them were beaten badly in the aftermath, 7 slapped with one of them being slapped so hard that he actually conked out for a moment, 1 of them died but he was old so...and 1 of them now happily married...that last one was a girl.." He paused, taking a small pen that came with the journal and writing another entry. "Now I've met 15 with 5 getting slapped." He commented.

3D understood why Whitey slapped Reddy. It was the go to response for whenever things like this happen. Although he did wonder people landing onto the female chest bags of milk was a common occurrence around him he shoved those thoughts aside and panicked when Whitey drew a sword. "Whoa whoa whoa whoa! Whitey put down the sword!" He began motioning for her to put down the sword. He didn't move to grab the sword for it might make things worse. "Just slap him again instead of cutting him!" He tried. Only for Reddy to gently push away the sword away and say more things about girls and drinks. "And also if you didn't want for something like this to happen then you should've worn clothing that covered..." He motioned towards her chest. "This."

'Ah.' 3D thought as he put another notch down on his journal, right next to the word that read as 'Flirts'. '33 Flirts now.' He registered Reddy leaving and it made him look up from the journal. "Please do put away the weapon, this is a place of peace not unwanted violence. Granted even though he may deserve it." He requested putting away the journal and crossing his arms once more "And you kinda look imposing with it out so if you would mind?" He said. motioning once more to her sword. "I am as much of a fan of swinging around sharpened metal sticks as you are but please, there is a time and place for everything. You don't want to hurt someone accidentally, do you?"
When the going gets tough, the tough get boning.
3D
Xel Xel Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Britt-21 Britt-21 LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari

7f18cadfaa51434c64c31f100dad78ff.jpg

Mentions: LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari (briefly mentioned) Happy Red Mage Happy Red Mage

3D began to yell at Tina to lower her sword, but that was already being done by Luca who was pushing her blade slowly back down, stuffing his hands into his pockets and actually asking if she wanted to grab a drink sometime. As much as she wanted to say no, she said nothing and kept her silence. Allowing him to walk by her gave Tina a moment to actually breathe before 3D had chimed in once again and told her that if she didnt want something like that to happen, then she should have worn something that covered up her chest. Christina didnt see anything wrong with her chest and very much liked the dress. If she tried wearing something else, she'd feel awkward, feel out of place. Even as much as feeling like she was one of them. "I very much like how I dress." said Christina, bringing her blade to the seath on her back and sliding the blade in before dropping her hands down on her sides "As for my blade, I only use it if I feel the need to. I had to make my point clear that he was to never touch me again." and she hoped that she actually did get that point across.

"Now that he is no longer in my way, i'm going to take my leave." and just then, her stomach growled which made Tina blink as she glanced down at her clothed stomach and looked at 3D with a sigh "I assume you know some places to eat, correct?" she asked "Could you please suggest to me the best place? Or at least one of the best places?" as her stomach made small growling noises, she began to realise that she didnt even eat breakfast this morning. She completely skipped it and went on about her day and didnt feel hungry at all till now. Which was probably bad for her health. "If you could..." she paused, really not wanting to ask for help from her enemy but it was needed if she wanted food. Sure, she'd seen some places but she couldnt remember where. Tina had yet to map out the entire city and find out where everything was. "Take me to said-place..." she said softly, looking off to the side "I'm still fairly new to the city so I have yet to figure out where all the good places are located."

Maybe this was just one step to making friends but.. It was also another step closer to betraying them. Curse her being raised by a Dragon and to hate other humans. But this guy was chill, he wasnt like everyone -Or how she was raised to see other wizards- and she saw the friendship potential. Was it worth befriending him? It probably was and besides, she really never had friends aside from her brother and other dragons. At this point, she was conflicted... And it annoyed her to all hell. A wizard killed her brother... She shouldnt even dare consider becoming a friend with one! Another growl from her stomach had snapped her from her thoughts and she slowly wrapped her arms around herself "So...?"

(#ImSoBadAtStickingToPersonality #Wai)

3d-png.338339

(10) Destroy All Creatures except 3D, they cannot be Regenerated. At the start of the next turn return all creatures destroyed to the field tapped.

2/7

"As long as it's done." 3D said as he watched Whitey put away her sword, much to his relief and pleasure. "The bad news is, I don't think he got the point you were trying to make clear. Speaking from my records, out of the 32 Flirts I've met before him a good amount of them try again." He hummed in thought, putting an armored hand on his armored chin. "If he does try again, let me know if you want to. I'll be sure to lecture Reddy on personal space and the meaning of the word no." He tilted his head. "I would need to find a bookstore first for the dictionary and a store that sold plenty of paper and ink..." 3D was sure that a city this big would have a store like that, he just wasn't sure where it would be.

"Now that he is no longer in my way, i'm going to take my leave." Whitey declared. Just as 3D was about to wish her farewell he heard her stomach grumble. She asked him whether he knew of any good places to eat and for him to take him there. "A good place to eat? Hmm..." He went into overdive, the part of his mind, which somehow was still a thing despite not having a brain, that was often reserved for combat thinking went into overdrive. 'A good place to eat? How would I know? I'm undead! I don't even know what things taste like! I can eat food sure but I don't taste a thing! And I'm new to this town! I don't know any good place-wait. There was a pub I passed by earlier that I thought looked decent! I could take her there! 3D you sensational skeleton you've done it again!' He thought within 5 seconds. "There's this pub I've heard of from my friend. Highly recommended." He began to walk to where he remembered it was before pausing. "The names Dmitri Desolous Deathchap, Demi or 3D if you'd prefer." He said before resuming to lead her to the pub.

He led her to the pub's entrance and opened the door for her. "Ladies first." He said, intending to go in after she did.
3D
Britt-21 Britt-21 LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari Kyuubey Kyuubey The Elder The Elder Drakerus Drakerus

Last edited:
Elly!

1e983eea1f1b352266efdc8de552d779211b4784_hq.jpg

Elly's nose did its very characteristic nose scrunch as the purple haired guy called her pigtails. They were twindrills, not pigtails. The differences were uncanny or at least she thought so. " You don't have to introduce yourself again, you kind of already blurted your name all over the city. " She pointed out as her gaze averted to the side, almost with a touch of annoyance to her words. Amusement wasn't an expression that her face was currently wearing, it was more tolerant than anything. " MY name is Ellyse. " Clear and proud. No last name needed since it wasn't like a last name mattered when someone used your first name anyways. Warmth grew on her face though as Elizabeth addressed her, lips curving into their very own prideful grin. " That's alright, Lizzy. Your light shines so brightly that I'll always find you. " Elly almost seemed as if she was boasting in a flirtatious manner, giving their relationship more of an intimate feel than what it really was. Best friends. Sisters. Something along those lines. Her head tilted as she momentarily looked at the guy with the glasses, blinking a bit as she saw the inevitable. " Well that's unfortunate. " On what though, Elly didn't dare elaborate. Someone else showed up and began inquiring about the wall which made those caramel coloured eyes slip over to inspect it. It was a rather big hole... A subtle shrug befell her shoulders, fingertips raising to idle by her mouth as if in thought. " She did it. " Elly finally answered, nudging Elizabeth lightly with her elbow, completely throwing the other woman under the bus. Both hues widened like a deer staring into headlights as a potential drinking bet was made by her best friend against the lady man.

" Drinking, ehhhh? I'm not sure embarrassing the very manly citizens here will be good for their ego but if he's game then I'll raise my mug to the occasion! " Her lithe fingers wrapped around the handle of the mug that was slid her way thanks to Noah's order. She held it up with a beaming smile, awaiting the acceptance or decline of the challenge. It was mildly amusing to her that Elizabeth said they were both above drinking and didn't partake in such things but was now going to use her to drink for her own idea of shits and giggles. C'est la vie, it wasn't exactly cheating if they didn't know about why she didn't get drunk. A man came striding into her view within that small timespan, and she watched with a look that became quite deadpan in nature as he approached Noah. Why couldn't she see when he was going to die? At first she chalked it up as an error, free hand rubbing at each eye before she peered again. It hadn't made a difference. This made her rather uncomfortable and she awkwardly dropped the mug all over the floor. Wetness splashed at everyone's feet and the smell of booze drifted into the air, even stronger than the natural wafting musk of the pub. " What are you? " It was obvious who the question was addressed to as she stared at Garrett, hues refusing to budge. All the new arrivals didn't even get the quickest of glances, the mystery before her too attention demanding.
LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari The Elder The Elder Mykinkaiser Mykinkaiser Happy Red Mage Happy Red Mage
Drakerus Drakerus
Jackaboi Jackaboi

Last edited:
Anne Gustav Happy Red Mage Happy Red Mage Anyone Anyone else who is somehow involved in such a small event
319835.jpg

One morning in this town and Anne had already been duped. By a blind girl. A seemingly mute blind girl. Of course, the wizard blasting his voice at over a hundred decibels throughout the town was probably a big enough distraction to excuse her slipup... but it was a slipup nonetheless. This was exactly why she tried showing restraint in being a hero... hadn't it been pounded into her head that one person alone is worthless yet? The blonde sighed, restructuring the hard-light ribbons from a safety web to a trapeze system to make her way from one rooftop to the next.

On her way back to her shop, the middle-aged saleswoman had to ignore too many things that any other wizard would have gotten tangled up in. Like the screaming man from moments ago being punched through a few walls by a woman who looked uncomfortably familiar... definitely no good memories there. Anne's ribbons ceased to exist for a few moments, allowing the average human to take a break with her legs hanging over a balcony. She looked down, just in time to stare at another white-haired girl. This one, unlike the blindfolded one from earlier, lacked a blindfold... and clothes. For an entire twenty minutes she observed the female figure do some kind of yoga. She had more than a few questions, but there was a certain sense of security knowing they'd never be answered. Then the girl was pulled back inside by a man, presumably her husband, Anne stood up and got going.

As expected, nearly no one was at her stand. Well, nearly no one. She could wait to close up till she finished with this one person, right?
All it took was another few flips and ribbon shots until Anne was sitting perfectly seated in her chair, face shaded under the canopy of rags protecting the table and its surrounding area from the sun. The ribbon casing she had set over the table vanished, leaving the wide selection of Eggs open once again. "Afternoon, sweetie, see somethin' ya--" before she could finish, the girl spoke and picked up one of the gems only to poke at it. "What'r these funny looking egg things?" her future customer asked, a question Anne was well-used to. She only wished she'd be a little more gentle with the poor thing... "That's what'cha call a Swan Egg. All of'em are designed -- with science -- to be able ta pull of things magic could do." Not many people had cared too much about the in-depths of these things, especially those unfortunate enough to be unable to afford them, but the veteran felt she could really hit it off with this one. "Oh, I'm Anne by tha way. If yer really that interested, I could tell ya what each an' every one 'a these gems can do..."
Her tone of voice came off a bit more intense than the saleswoman would care to admit, and she inched a little closer to the girl across the table each passing second...

nier__automata___2b_by_kiyopee-datihzi.jpg

Mentions: Happy Red Mage Happy Red Mage Mykinkaiser Mykinkaiser (Mentioned) The Elder The Elder Zooks Zooks (mentioned) LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari Kyuubey Kyuubey Drakerus Drakerus

Christina watched as 3D began to think, it was fairly obvious since his words had trailed off and nothing else had come to play. Not many seconds passed as he finally spoke, mentioning a Pub that was highly recommended by a friend. This prompted the silver-haired wizard to nod "Then we can head there. Thank you." the first respectful words that she's given all day. As he began to walk, she followed behind him, stopping in her tracks as he paused to introduce himself. Dimitri was his name, but he gave her other choices that she could call him by, one of those had been 3D. Which was actually a pretty cool nickname in her opinion, so she would stick with it. 3D resumed his walk and Christina followed, parting her lips and speaking softly "I'm Tina, 3D." she introduced. "I figured you should know my name since...you've been the most helpful." Luca didnt deserve her name after what he did. Pervert...sticking his face right into her rack and even pausing for a good while before finally pulling his face from them!

It took the pair quite the adventerous walk, Tina looked around as the streets became more lively the more that they walked. People laughing or hanging out, sometimes even standing by stands and looking at what vendors had to offer. Earlier she had been stressed out whenever she was near this amount of wizards, but due to previous encounters, she was finally able to get a grip and realise that these people had no idea of her intentions and were quite clueless about it. This put Tina at ease and put her nerves to rest. Looking ahead towards 3D, she watched as he pulled open a door for her and allowed her to head inside first, with the words 'Ladies first'. Giving him a brief nod, she moved through the door and stepped inside, seeing many wizards all in one place, even some common townsfolk. Though the one person she spotted first was the tallest man in the room. If anything, Tina would say he was a giant. Her eyes shifted to the man that was in his arms, being probably hugged to death by the larger male from the looks of it. Continuing to look around, she seen a female figure in an odd attire, a lot more exposed than her own. Then there was a girl who seemed to have dropped a mug and caused the pub to smell more like booze, though she seemed to have been looking at the larger man who towered over her by feet.

Sonar Vision was sometimes a pain to deal with, but it was something that Christina had gotten used to over the years. The ways she had been able to determine who was who, was mainly by how they appeared through sonar vision. There's so many people here... This place must be popular with the drinks and food. she also wondered what it would be like when it was the evening time where others would come here to drink or celebrate. Tina didnt really particularly care but it was some good info to store for later. Besides, if this place had some pretty good food, she'd most likely come back and have a couple of meals per-week. This would mean she'd have to pick up quests again and rack in some Jewel. That was the only way she was able to sustain in this city so far and she planned to keep it that way.

BISMARCK D. SAEDOR@anybodywhowantstointeract
7c35aed17261f7d363e17521891724e9--kagerou-project-actors.jpg

"Another dime, another day, another chance to run away...." The quiet singing of a twelve-year-old didn't carry very far, seeing as a), his voice had never been very loud, b), he was unusually short for his age, and c), he was keeping his head lowered. Yep, just another day of avoiding trouble and hoping that nobody asked where his parents were. Mind you, even if someone did ask that, he would probably flip out and say something stupid. Bismarck could still remember that one time when he had told some poor old dear that his parents were in the jungle, throwing bananas at warthogs (obviously they weren't doing anything of the sort, but hey, he had panicked). As of now, the child had made the executive decision to sit down at a table and read (probably for the millionth time) an old, rather battered book of fairy tales. He knew most of these by heart, but hey, a refresher was probably good. The street he was on was rather interesting, and the boy put his book aside to observe the chattering groups of adults. A part of him particularly wished to join their ranks, to talk amongst them, learn whatever cool spells they knew.....that sort of stuff. However, he just....wasn't brave enough. Besides, who knew what sort of people were in those groups? No, it was safer to keep to himself, keep his head down in his books, and run away the minute a stranger approached him. There was, perhaps, the prospect of adventure, but a life such as that seemed too troublesome, like too much to bargain for. Bismarck wouldn't dare risk his life if he could help it.

((Sorry about le shortness--))

Vesa Ellion
That made sense. The white haired girl did seem reluctant, but if she was shy.. This sort of act was suppose to be done in private, right? So of course she'd be shy about being caught. She glanced over at the blue haired girl who came up to join her in her questioning. It would seem she wasn't the only one who didn't know about this sort of thing and that fact made her a little happy. It's always reassuring knowing you aren't completely out of the loop. She flashed the other girl a small smile in response before turning her focus back on 3D. Her curiosity would go largely unanswered as the armored man simply explained that boys did it too and walked off in the direction the white haired girl went. Her eyes trailed after him to see the scene in question. Guess that did answer the question better than 3D could have explained it. Still, that girl must be really popular to get all this love. Of course the slap that followed seemed out of place.

As if reading her mind the blue haired girl beside her spoke up, addressing the violent display. The girl explained the intricacies of the behavior much to her relief. For the most part her theory was correct which made her even more happy at the moment. And the fact that this total stranger took the time to explain it. She was nice. And just like her Papa told her she turned to face the blue haired girl. "My name is Vesa Ellion. Thanks for explaining it all to me, I've never seen that kind of display before." She was careful not to let her total ignorance slip. She didn't want her new friends to think she was stupid or anything. She looked back towards the commotion at the alley entrance, watching the events unfold for a few seconds as she thought over the information Alicia had given her. Her eyes wandered as she mulled it over, not really focusing on any one thing for long before her focus returned.

She abruptly turned back to the girl beside her and grabbed her, throwing Alicia to the ground with her right in tow. In one fluid and surprisingly graceful motion the Vesa straddled the girl beneath her. Her hands were planted firmly on either side of the blue haired girl's head. In the span of a second she had Alicia pinned, her face hovering just a few inches above the other girl's. Her hair fell to frame her face with a huge smile plastered on her lips and a happy glint in her eyes. "Did I do it right, Alicia? You and that other guy did it slightly differently..." She trailed off as she let her eyes drift from the girl's face to head south to the mountains. Alicia hadn't done it with the white haired girl, but the guy did... Should she? After a brief internal debate she decided against it, opting to copy Alicia as they were both girls. Her eyes snapped back to the girl's face, locking her gaze with Alicia's as she held her position above the other girl. "... How long should I do this for?"

Happy Red Mage Happy Red Mage Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Britt-21 Britt-21 LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari
Alicia NefarasAlicia had to admit, she was genuinely surprised that Vesa believed her even in the slightest. The poor girl didn't seem the brightest but she didn't comment on it, not at all. She was very kind and that was something that the blue haired girl liked about her. She smiled brightly at her thanks and nodded, "Of course! You're very welcome Vesa, nice to meet you for sure~" She replied happily. She was actually quite happy, perhaps she would be able to make a friend closer to her own age. She'd definitely love to for sure.

She too watched them in the alleyway for a bit up until they seemed to leave to get food, the girl shrugging and looking back to Vesa. No more than a second later was she tossed to the ground, squealing slightly in fear of being attacked by her. She looked up at her with wide eyes once she pinned her down, slowly calming and blinking a few times. It took her a bit to realize what she was doing, though once she had she giggled. "You did fine. Maybe a bit gentler next time but otherwise fine." She told her with a shrug.

She blushed faintly as she looked up at her, her face being so close to hers. She had to admit she wasn't bad looking at all...pretty cute in-fact. And her being this close, well, she could only notice that more. At her question she grinned and put her arms around her, "As long as you feel like cutie~" She said, giggling and pecking her swiftly on the cheek. What could she say? She couldn't help but flirt a little.​

3d-png.338339

2/7

3D entered after Tina, glad that he didn't have to call her Whitey anymore i lieu of using her name. "Ah, the pub seems to be busy. That's nice, that's nice." He declared, gently shutting the door behind him only for a strange blonde haired child to pass him a before he could fully close it. He didn't bother wondering why a child was in a pub, an adult establishment and instead led Tina to a table on the far corner of the pub, away from all the activity and sat down only to stand up once more. "Ah, where are my manners?" He pulled a seat for his new white haired...friend or associate? He decided quickly that it was associate before sitting down and calling over a waitress.

He turned his attention to everyone else, giving them a quick once over. The first person he looked at for a moment was the one that had been setting off his Deadly Nightshade since he'd passed by the pub the first time. A woman of very little clothing. Her curse was a strong one, deadly even, but then again he was dead already in the first place. He let his magic subtly nibble on her curse, intent on reigning it in case she does notice. The next people were this giant of a man and a purple haired man. A blonde woman that incited his undead instincts to be wary and another girl with white hair before his empty eye sockets passed over a man with glasses.

He saw a waitress finally coming over to the table. "I'll have a thick slice of cheese put between two slices of buttered bread and placed over the fire until the cheese melts and a tall glass of milk." He ordered. "So, is there anything you'd want?" He asked Tina. "Have your pick, I've just been payed so it's my treat."
3D
Britt-21 Britt-21 LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari Kyuubey Kyuubey The Elder The Elder Drakerus Drakerus Zooks Zooks Mykinkaiser Mykinkaiser
(Note: Yes. 3D just introduced the grilled cheese.)

Last edited:

rv-png.339767

1958692.jpg

Legendary Creature - Human Mage
Haste, Reach, Firststrike, Trample

Has Shroud and Protection Against Creatures when there's a Wall Creature on the field.

(1)Summon a 0/5 Wall Token with Defender.

(1)Sacrifice a Wall Creature and deal damage equal to its toughness to a target player.

4/7

Extremely annoyed, peeved, ticked off, and very much all things negative, Remilia stormed out of the pub, enraged that they had disrespected a wall and that someone would do that to a wall. She passed by a tall man in black armor and a white haired woman with a blindfold as she marched out, forcing the door open and stomping away. "Wait." She said as she looked around, seeing nobody around she whispered. "Create Wall." A brick wall rose up to block the pub's entrance. Satisfied with how she handled things she continued to march off, calming down the more she walked until the incident was now completely out of her mind.

Her attention was drawn to a stand selling some sort of colorful egg trinkets, prompting her to approach the stand.

"Afternoon, sweetie, see somethin' ya--" Remilia ignored the young teenager looking shopkeeper and picked up a random egg trinket, curiously tappin it. "What're these funny looking egg things?" She asked, curious about the eggs. "That's what'cha call a Swan Egg. All of'em are designed -- with science -- to be able ta pull of things magic could do." She stopped tapping the egg. "Oh, I'm Anne by tha way. If yer really that interested, I could tell ya what each an' every one 'a these gems can do..."

"Oh go ahead, but please don't sweetie me, I'm 33 years old." Said the younger looking older woman.
Dragons draw nearer and hope is slowly slipping away. My friends...WE MUST BUILD A WALL.!
Remilia Vvalldenval
Salt Lord Salt Lord

Last edited:

maxresdefault.jpg

Mentions: Happy Red Mage Happy Red Mage Mykinkaiser Mykinkaiser The Elder The Elder Zooks Zooks LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari Kyuubey Kyuubey Drakerus Drakerus (Literally anyone in the pub xD)

Christina didnt say anything when 3D had pulled her chair out. All she did was take her seat and sit across from him, crossing her arms under her chest. Despite her hunger, it didnt stop her from keeping an eye on every mage in the pub. Every time when it came to eating out around other mages, she could never stop thinking about how possible it was to have a mage suddenly turn on everyone in the room. Anything and everything was possible. Looking at 3D who was in front of her, she was thinking of how he could be doing this just to get on her good side. Doing this to feel better about himself. Maybe feel like that she needed to owe him something after this. As the waitress from the pub walked over, Tina listened to 3D's order and once it was her turn, she spoke "Fries with a Chicken Sandwich, no tomato. Cup of cold unsweetened tea to drink." Her eyes still remained on the wizard in front of her, The fact that I let my mind slip the way it did... It wont happen again. This man doesnt deserve my kindness. No one but my own mother. she thought to herself.

I'll eat and be on my way. Far more focused once my stomach has been filled. Sometimes Christina wished she was able to just read magic off of people with her enchanted blindfold. Just to make her life easier and easily have her avoid such dangers that can foil the plan of her family. Tina couldnt wait for the day that everything falls apart for these evil people. They were laughing now but once their worlds came crashing down...They were going to feel the same pain that she felt all those years ago after losing the one person close to her. The one person who was always by her side when she needed him...

~Flashback~

"I love you Dear brother..." Christina said in tears, holding her brother.

"I love you too... Tina... Mother..." Eric said, looking slowly between the two beings that loved him very much.

Christina cried, but did her best to hum the lullaby that their foster mother always sung to them before bed, her brother joining in while she rocked him softly. The life slowly leaving his voice as he passed away in her arms. Her world was broken, her brother was gone and it left her sad, angry, and even lost. Losing a precious and innocent life was the worst thing that Christina could ever feel. He didnt mean any harm... He wasnt a threat...

~Present~

Just thinking about it made Tina want to cry all over again. But her strength was strong enough to keep her sadness and tears at bay. Innocent lives such as children will be lost once her mission was complete, but they would be in a more peaceful place. Away from this evil that claim to be Wizards who are here to protect the people and make this world a better place. Her silence still continued before both 3D and Tina's food were presented in front of them, followed by their drinks. Christina lifted her head and looked at the waitress, giving a brief nod before turning her attention down to her good looking food. Fries with a chicken sandwich never seemed so good till now. Taking her fork, she jabbed it into a fry and ate it that way. Even though it was a finger food, she preferred to use a fork unless she had to eat something such as a sandwich or a burger and needed to use her hands.

(I apologize if im confusing people with my posts if you're reading them XD Trying to grasp properly onto Tina)

Vesa Ellion

"Gentler...?" She quietly repeated the word as she thought it over. She had done it with just as much force as Alicia or the redhead. At least she thought she had. Maybe there was a subtle technique she hadn't picked up on. Her thoughts were interrupted as Alicia wrapped her arms around her, causing her to glance to the sides. The sudden peck on the cheek and vague response just left her further confused. It was becoming abundantly clear that there wasn't any real strict rule set as every encounter seemed to be slightly different. If she was going to manage she'd have to learn to just roll with it and not get hung up on the individual differences between each person. Once she had come to her conclusion she refocused her attention on the present, looking down at the blue-haired girl's face. Alicia's face was reddened, a sign she recognized all too well from her time with Vysoria. She suddenly leaned down, resting her forehead against the blue-haired girl's forehead. With her eyes closed she held this position for a few moments before finally pulling back. "You don't seem sick.. I could have sworn you were by the redness..."

While the light blush of Alicia would remain a mystery she decided she had held her position long enough. Neither Alicia nor the redheaded man stayed down for that long. Leaving Alicia's arms where they were she suddenly straightened up and wrapped an arm around the girl's back. In one fluid motion she got to her feet, pulling the other girl along with as if she weighed nothing. She held the blue-haired girl a few inches off the ground before gently setting her back down and releasing her, content that she had pulled off the greeting. With the two back on their feet she looked back towards the entrance of the alley to find 3D and the white-haired girl gone. "We were left behind..." The words were, once again, quiet as she mostly spoke to herself before looking back towards Alicia. The girl seemed to know a lot and they were lovers now that they exchanged names and she properly pinned her to the ground. It only made sense to learn more things from her, especially now that 3D had left. "So what do you normally do during the day?" Wary about revealing her social ineptitude she was careful in wording her question. If she was going to live in a human city she'd have to figure out what to do with her days, as fighting dragons and hunting didn't seem to be too common.

Mitchs98 Mitchs98

IMG_1817.JPG
A couple of things took place right before Noah's eyes, but the question was if he was really paying attention. Sittinng across the room at a table were two beautiful women eyeing at him from afar. One was of darker skin with curly hair and a nice thicc body and the other was a red head with freckles who had a nice chest on her. Even as Elizabeth spoke to him he wasn't really paying attention. Noah didn't really have the taste for stuck up women. Her friend on the other hand didn't seem to be that way but she was absolutely loyalty Elizabeth. The drinks came and Noah down at least two mugs in a quick session before standing. He looks at Elizabeth and Ellyse with a smile. "As much as I love to have a drinking contest with you, I would have to decline. You see I have more exciting plans that just came up. And now if I may, I'll be go-ayyyyyy but me dowwwwwnn!!! Noah yelled as he was lifted into a bear hug. He looks to see the one responsible wasn't some random brute, but a giant who's been alive for a long time. The angry expression faded and into a wild childish smile. Once he was released he went back in for a hug. "Damn Garrett I missed you man, but look we'll have to catch up later. There's two fine ladies over there waiting, and I must meet them. If you know what I'm saying?? You know wink wink nudge nudge." He chuckled then slaps his friend on his butt and walks to the table. Noah wasn't over there for long before the girls left with him up to their room upstairs. LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari Kyuubey Kyuubey Mykinkaiser Mykinkaiser Everyone Everyone

3d-png.338339

2/7

"Goodness me they sure are the rowdy fun loving sort aren't they?" 3D commented quietly, watching the other occupants of the pub with some interest. He tilted his head downwards so that when he moved his faceplate his bony face wouldn't be seen and wouldn't cause mass panic. He moved his faceplate enough to create a gap that could fit the bread and slowly jammed it in and bit into it, not even chewing as he pulled away the bread and put it back down onto the plate. "Exquisite." He commented after a few seconds of breaking down the food.

"We're being awfully quiet for pub people...how about we talk for a bit to pass the time?" 3D suggested. "Hang on, I'll try to think of something to talk about..." He said before taking another bite of his meal. "Ah, I've got one." He stood up straight put his armored chin on his fist and leaned forward. "Do you ever wonder if there's something beyond death? Like, a life after death of sorts?" He remained silent for a bit. "I do hope that there is something. It's nice to believe that at the end of the line there's something nice waiting for us, isn't it?" He hummed for a bit. "Err...I suppose talking about death spoils the mood for eating...perhaps you should pick a topic."
3D
Britt-21 Britt-21 (Pub People LeSoraAmari LeSoraAmari Kyuubey Kyuubey The Elder The Elder Drakerus Drakerus Zooks Zooks Mykinkaiser Mykinkaiser )

Vesa Ellion
"Gentler...?" She quietly repeated the word as she thought it over. She had done it with just as much force as Alicia or the redhead. At least she thought she had. Maybe there was a subtle technique she hadn't picked up on. Her thoughts were interrupted as Alicia wrapped her arms around her, causing her to glance to the sides. The sudden peck on the cheek and vague response just left her further confused. It was becoming abundantly clear that there wasn't any real strict rule set as every encounter seemed to be slightly different. If she was going to manage she'd have to learn to just roll with it and not get hung up on the individual differences between each person. Once she had come to her conclusion she refocused her attention on the present, looking down at the blue-haired girl's face. Alicia's face was reddened, a sign she recognized all too well from her time with Vysoria. She suddenly leaned down, resting her forehead against the blue-haired girl's forehead. With her eyes closed she held this position for a few moments before finally pulling back. "You don't seem sick.. I could have sworn you were by the redness..."

While the light blush of Alicia would remain a mystery she decided she had held her position long enough. Neither Alicia nor the redheaded man stayed down for that long. Leaving Alicia's arms where they were she suddenly straightened up and wrapped an arm around the girl's back. In one fluid motion she got to her feet, pulling the other girl along with as if she weighed nothing. She held the blue-haired girl a few inches off the ground before gently setting her back down and releasing her, content that she had pulled off the greeting. With the two back on their feet she looked back towards the entrance of the alley to find 3D and the white-haired girl gone. "We were left behind..." The words were, once again, quiet as she mostly spoke to herself before looking back towards Alicia. The girl seemed to know a lot and they were lovers now that they exchanged names and she properly pinned her to the ground. It only made sense to learn more things from her, especially now that 3D had left. "So what do you normally do during the day?" Wary about revealing her social ineptitude she was careful in wording her question. If she was going to live in a human city she'd have to figure out what to do with her days, as fighting dragons and hunting didn't seem to be too common.

Mitchs98 Mitchs98
Alicia Nefaras
"Yeah. Just uh. Don't toss people onto the ground so hard." Alicia explained. After all, not everyone was as durable as a mage as not everyone was actually a mage. It'd be bad if Vesa started tossing normal humans to the ground with such force. That said she didn't entirely mind it, Vesa hadn't been trying to hurt her and she wasn't actually hurt so it was all good. She was curious however how she'd react to the kiss, not really sure just how much Vesa understood. She didn't seem to quite understand her teasing, or at the very least she didn't register it as such. She didn't comment though, blinking a few times as she pressed her forehead to hers. What was she doing? Was she going to kiss her, or? She didn't do anything but sit there and wait to see what the odd girl was doing, who knew really. She grinned and giggled a bit when she said she didn't seem sick and shook her head, "Of course I'm not sick silly." She replied, thinking for a few moments if she should explain what was really going on to her, ultimately deciding against it. "Well...I'll explain that to you later." She told her, shrugging, not really up for explaining the whole topic of blushing at the moment.

She squeaked as the other girl suddenly straightened, moved a bit, and ended up pulling her up and dangling her like a puppy off the ground. She looked down at her with wide eyes. Definitely some sort of strength magic or this girl was just a LOT stronger than she looked. She smiled once she was sat down and looked around at the now empty alleyway, actually not having noticed everyone cleared out either. Though she had noticed it had gotten quite, well, quiet. At her question she blinked, not really sure how to respond at first. "Well normally I work at a bakery. Nice place, good food, very kind people." She told her. "When I'm not working there I'm really just out and about looking for interesting things to do. Usually I play with some of the neighboorhood children...it's funny really they think I'm a lot younger than I am due to how short I am." She said, chuckling a bit at the thought. "Sooo, what about you?" She asked. "I haven't seen you around before, usually just keep to yourself, or?"​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back