• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fairy Tail Rp Anyone?

Jordichan

Dreaming of a Fairytale
Hey guys. I haven't made a group rp thread or anything before so please bear with me. Anyway I was wondering if anyone would be possibly be interested in doing a Fairy Tail rp? I have no idea planned out and willing to discuss any idea or plots anyone may have. But I wanna see how many people are interested.

Please comment down below if you are interested and possible characters you would want to play. I will let you know now that I will want to be playing Erza. But I can possibly play more characters if need be.

Haha, this does sound like fun but I fear you may need some more guys. I can play Grey or Natsu or both (they always make me laugh.)

Wow, it's so nice to see how many people would be interested in doing a fairy tail rp. Maybe if we can get a few more people to play some more characters depending on what ships we want to do then we could all try to come up with a story and plot to start the rp. ^^

Well I'm glad to have more people join the rp~ As for characters to play are there certain characters that you like that aren't already taken?

Ok great! We should be almost ready to start if we get another person or so and come up with some plot~

I assume these are the ships everyone is interested in:

Natsu x Lucy

Gray x Juvia

Gajeel x Levy

Jellal x Erza

If this is the ships everyone wants to do then the only character we are missing is Jellal then

Rayischo said:
Euh... I would like to play as Grey, but he's already taken, I think.
I'll choose Gajeel then!
You can have Grey if you'd like, I can play Natsu? :)

Bumpity, I need this to be a thing, I wanna play some Natsu, I got a fire in my belly!! Also I want to play silly xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back