• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy Tail: Grand Journey

Offspring

The offspring of all things

Feel free to ask questions.

A group of mages have been summoned from all over to take part in a unknown journey to a unknown world but not just any world like Earthland something much more dangerous and new. Not just any mage can go only those of the highest magnitude of magic power will enter.

This is rp will allow a lot stronger characters, I am talking mountain to small country level characters. Then we have a whole new world of types of magic,weapons, creatures, plants and people you can do a lot with your creativity but keep it close to FT universe as much as possible, I don't mind if it's just a little.

What I need:

1. 4 or more Earthland mages

2. At least 6 antagonist already created as well as some species (I would do it but there are so many people much more creative than myself)

3. Please join and be willing to help me out.

4. Follow the standard rules

5.have fun

Last edited by a moderator:
(Apologize for the small post)

The respective kings of Earthland sit on stage as Taka takes the stage, he had a look of excitement on his face, clearing his throat he stands at the podium and speaks "I have but not stuck my foot into the portal but I can tell you this we will explore and learn about the world, as we explore I will do my best to send reports back, that it all from me" he turns his eye's towards his fellow mages "A word from our mages?" he asked with a kind grin. The portal seems to be spawning a roar but it was not with sound but magic, Taka ignored it in order to keep the mood up.

Starz shrugged,"we are eager for to discover the new magic that could-will be found." Starz walked to the podium, his politician act did the charm,"I have complete trust in Taka to guide us and Earthland to a shining light."

Starz got off the podium and whispered to Taka,"if I get killed going through that portal-sounds like it could go out of control any minute. Don't screw us up."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back