• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy Tail: A New Beginning [Completed]

Are You All Fired Up?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• Meaning?...

• Total voters
Drake sighed seeing how they finally made a plan about night watches. He also sighed at the fact that Dusty called the new arrival 'Bandage beast' and muttered to himself "This kid isn't afraid to say anything...." Amaterasu walked over to Everyone and started sniffing them just to get their scent so if they were in trouble or missing that she could be able to find them. Drake walked over to a wall and leaned against it with his arms crossed.

Kono

Kono sat in the chair, contemplating his next actions as everyone else rambled on, not bothering to listen to a word they were saying, excluding the few words he caught of the orb discussion when suddenly there was a loud shout of "LET ME AT HIM" from a young looking girl who he hadn't seen before. She was seemingly enraged by something or someone, no doubt one of his own comrades. Fairy Tail did seem to have a knack of getting in to peoples bad books, probably because whenever they fought they destroyed so much. Kono had always liked this though. He always considered the destruction a sign of the power of fairy tail, despite the many people they had to pay compensation to. Kono jumped up off the seat as the young girls fists lit. Immediately he gripped his own hand around the fist and lowered it, saying to the girl. "Don't start a fire fight with a fire eater." quite sternly, before moving away from the girl and approaching his fellow Fairy Tail wizard Lewai. "Good morning" He said with a grin on his face. You better come with me. We can team up, and I have no one to operate an orb" (Wow short post :/ )

@kirito1337 
Keilin

Keilin walked through a destroyed part of town. Evidently a battlefield. A seemingly dead body grabbed him, but Keilin simply kicked him off before continuing. The path of destruction led to the sheriffs office, and was no doubt from the other guild wizards. Keilin walked up to the door and placed his hand over the wooden surface, sensing that inside were multiple wizards, and a little magic energy was being used in what felt to be a fight. Keilin decided that his best course of action would to be not to enter, and instead to make an illusion of himself enter, and converse with the group. Keilin then left, and walked about a mile away to a hidden location (Which was a destroyed home, which was more akin to a shack now) before beginning his illusion magic spell. Suddenly a seemingly completely identical and physically touchable double of himself materialised at the station and pushed open the door. The spell used Keilin liked to call Clone, however he had invented it, and like every other spell Keilin had at his arsenal, he could cast it without saying a word. The double made his way in casually. Greeting the group with a casual wave and proceeding to lean in a darkened corner of the room. Keilin could see and hear everything the double could, and so it was extremely useful for situations like this, and of course, if someone proceeded to try and remove his mask to discover his identity they would find nothing at all underneath. Keilin rarely appeared to any one ever, even his own guild of sabertooth, and his immense power and skill had created quite a name for him around EarthLand. And so his appearance to this large group, even in this fake form, was extremely rare. He knew it to be necessary though. He knew the raccoon alliance was not to be underestimated. He was in no way famous, but he preferred to keep himself shrouded in mystery, it was, and still is his way of life.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dakora Aura

Dakora proceeded to sit herself next to the individual who was standing guard for the night she had no intention of sleeping, like most nights. She was an avid insomniac against her best wishes, and when she did sleep it more like a deep hibernation for at least for a couple days.. The young Mage glanced over to the shifty, masked figure in the corner, nodding her head as she greeted back. "...suspicious..." She muttered to herself "I wonder what guild he's from...I can't see any markings from all those clothes..."

Dakora was unsure of what to think of these individuals, they were all odd and unique, crazy more like in her mind. She looked up at the figure leaning with his arms crossed against the wall, her glasses making a small shifting sound as she adjusted them. "I don't remember hearing your name..." Dakora called to him as the plant-like celestial bear climbed over the top off her hat with branch like claws, panting softly with noises of "mar mar". The girl reached under the large hat that sat on her sunset-pink hair, pulling out a small straw berry fruit for the tiny bear to eat. "Make sure you don't make a mess, Marimo..." Dakora patted the animal, waiting for a response from the man. @Archdemon @A n y one

Drake looked at the girl "My Names Drake Spiral." He replied. Amaterasu sat down next to her master and yawned. Drake just stood against the wall, he had to go to a store tomorrow to buy some iron so he can eat something but he had a few bars in his pockets though they were small though but still. He petted Ammy's head and stared at the sky. @Nekoni

Novus Clive
"Release." The chains locked around the belligerent little girl instantly fell apart. Persistent little gnat. Though she still made it to another mage and bit his heels by crawling on the floor, at least she wasn't holding any weapons. Things looked safe or now.

Novus looked around the room as a slew of events unfolded. The one called Ryos of Lamia Scale had taken point and divvied the attending mages in teams of 3-4 people. She herself was placed with him, along with Vaiya the maid, and Tora the..tiger-looking fellow.
Odd sense of style..but unique. As Novus was handed a communication orb by one from her very own guild, Jacob the Fog user, she subtle adjusted her vision to catch someone looking at her: Vaiya. This always happens. I wonder what it is about me that sets people off?

Then, the FairyTail mage who was previously passed out on the floor now came in inquiring as to which group she was in. Sure as hell, not mine. And to Novus' delight, she wasn't. There was a small ruckus in the room over a girl trying to attack another mage, a little red one, but was quickly subdued by the well known Fire Dragon-Slayer of FairyTail. So much disorganization and bad blood. If it were up to me...everybody would be in chains. When it comes to completing a mission. There should be nothing petty getting in the way....That can be saved for afterwards.

As Dusty declared he was going to sit watch outside with a newcomer, in case of any would-be intruders, Novus scoffed. You just have a serious case of Anthropophobia, a fear of people. Don't try to cover it up friend. Tap-tap-tap. Someone came in through the door wrapped in clothes that made him virtually unrecognizable. Not even a guild mark could be seen. He rested on the wall and listened in on the conversations. There are so many people here. From so many different places. Fights are sure to break out among people who aren't on the best of terms. Novus had her own bone to pick with the Wizards of Fairytail; but would never let it come in-between the goal of the mission. She had picked up on the growl heard from Ryos when Shin the Blood-Slayer came in. Not good.

"Excuse me everybody," said Novus raising her hand. "I believe it is a good idea to take up the young' girls offer and rest up before the oncoming search. I also believe that quite a few of you have some deep-seated problems with one other. Some big enough to blind you. For this reason, I'd like to act as the group's enforcer. After all of this is over, fight to your heart's content. Kill each other, I don't care. But before that happens, don't you dare start a thing. This mission will be a success."

"Nice to meet you. My name is Dakora Aura." The girl responded to the man as the celestial spirit munched noisily on the crisp fruit with an extreme determination in its eyes. It sat on her hat, staring down the white wolf as she bit the fruit between its paws. "So, are you friends with anyone here?" Dakora asked, looking over to the two boys from earlier.

She glanced at the bruises on the 'Dirt Boy's arm in modest concern, unsure how powerful their foes may be. "Did you fight any of the members of the Raccoon Alliance?" The young Mage asked, fondling with the spirals of her pink hair, imagining a very small and relatively cute set of furred opponents attacking the boy. Her golden eyes scanned curiously over at the other mage's white hair, a rare trait from what she had seen in this region. @Refaulted @Archdemon

Dusty looked over at Dakora, then down at the bruises and chain marks on his arm. He shrugged. "Yeah, there were a couple mages that decided to try and defeat me. But it just ended up wasting my time and one of my more favorite shirts." He jerked his thumb at the back of his shirt, where the tattered hole was. "Rune magic is nasty stuff. If they manage to put one on you, it can hurt like hell. That's what happened to me. Some mages used Chain magic to keep me from moving, and then one put a Rune on me. But they ended up face down in the dirt anyways. A Monster isn't so easy to put down." He laughed.

He scratched his chest, hands running over his scars from last month. "
What about you? You got a lot of bandages on you, but I doubt their from injuries. Are they only for show? To make people think you're tough?" She seemed like a close combat fighter, with her bandages and all. The bandages around her legs probably absorbed impact when kicking someone, and the bandages around her chest allowed for more flexibility. He never needed stuff like that since he wore open shirts and had fists of rock to absorb any damage. And he never used his legs aside from running and jumping. Still, her pink hair intrigued him. He'd seen people with green hair like Alyssa, but he never really saw someone with such a pink color. He reached over and grabbed a lock of it, examining it. "Is this your natural hair?"

@Nekoni

Drake shook his head "No they are not friends only allies for now." He told her as he stared at the sky. The smoke reminded him of that terrible day.....

FLASHBACK!!!! Darkness had enveloped the house, all was quiet. Then came smoke, Drake had awoken to the house being on fire. The door swings open as his mother helps him get out of the house, they exited only to die by arrows. His parents last words were "Run!" Blood pooled out of their lifeless bodies as Drake ran away from their murderers.

As the Flashback ends Drake muttered to himself "I'll find those Bastards and I'll kill each of them slowly..." @Nekoni

The chains dispelled themselves giving Rei new freedom. She despite her smile, inside she was scared a little. Who knows what would of happen had Novus not stopped her. She could be dead... or worst, captured after being left to die. Biting Kono was too enjoyable though. She rushed over to her gear to pick them up, scared to lose them. She heard the mages talk about some Elite 4 and splitting up into groups. She ran up to Novus almost instinctively, "Thank you for stopping me... I... I dont know what came over me." She fiddled around with her fingers embarrass to be saved by a stranger, "They could of killed me... i owe you my life."

Then she perked up, "I'm Rei Gladious the Unyielding." Rei felt that this girl was probably the safest person to be around. Everyone else probably had a bad view of her, and probably didn't liked her. Maybe this girl would be her ally, Then she would have 3 friends hehehe.

Amaterasu looked at Rei and Barked as she ran to her and sat down in front of her. Her tail wagging as she stares up at Rei and barks again before she turns towards Drake then back to her. Ammy always sent people to interact with Drake because she feels like her master should make friends. Drake sighed as he muttered to himself "She's doing it again...." @Unyielding

Users who are viewing this thread

Back