Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Salt Lord] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/26922-zuka/ said:
@Zuka[/URL]
Try not to get them too close to the Guild Hall if they don't want a pink ribbon man creepily staring at them.
Space and a what now?

And that's different to Alfie's normal attitude because-? I mean, ribbons man

Zuka said:
Space and a what now?
And that's different to Alfie's normal attitude because-? I mean, ribbons man
I don't understand the first question... and Alfie's supposed to be the caregiver of the group. Guess I did better portraying him as a creep than a carebear... but his lack of activity doesn't quite help.

@HuorSpinks

I have literally the best idea for a post for Kelica and Lloyd meeting on the final day of the festival. It goes something like this.

Kelica dashes up to Lloyd, skidding before him and falling to her knees. She wriggles forward, head practically against his once broken leg. She picks up his foot, lifting his thigh in the process, turning his knee and placing foot down.

She makes a loud phew noise and double thumbs up him.

"Well that was lucky!! There is always a 50/50 chance with Cell Regeneration that I over extend the cells, and they rapidly decay. Causing you to loose your leg entirely. But it seems it's all ah-o-kay! "

Still on her knees before him. "So, how are you? "

xD

HuorSpinks said:
@Zuka
Lloyd would totally be like, -blinks- "Are you serious?!"

I can just imagine his expression!
Also I just realised her last words to him were literally, get out of here, go find your guild mates then the Council rocked up, then he doesn't return to help her fix the forest. Ouch. She should feel some regret for that

@Zuka

Well, to be fair he did return... a few hours too late sadly. Guild Master duties and all. Enough to just see a tree and no Kelica. Regret there on both ends.

I expect their meeting to be fraught with apologies xD

@HuorSpinks

I really want to have something bad happen to his leg but that is just cruel and unusual punishmeny. I won't because a. That's cruel and b. The look of his face of her not telling him the chance of that occuring will be hilarious enough.

@Lana Valentine I don't believe so? Colt556 (Gilad bar), Kayzo (Mizuki bar), LeSoraAmira (Masaki and damnit forgot Masaki's friends name on train), Sasuke (Sinister Clown), Alicia (Mitchs89) in the city. Valken and Grace from Lamia Scale on the train to Fairytale.

@Lana Valentine Could always bump into Valken and Graces train room to Fairytale but not sure why your character would head there. Mission maybe?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure O.o I would already have to be a part of sabertooth for that unless I just pretend she's completing her final job for seedy old employer >_> Maybe leaving to go and kill him?

@Zuka

Zuka said:
@HuorSpinks
I really want to have something bad happen to his leg but that is just cruel and unusual punishmeny. I won't because a. That's cruel and b. The look of his face of her not telling him the chance of that occuring will be hilarious enough.

@Lana Valentine I don't believe so? Colt556 (Gilad bar), Kayzo (Mizuki bar), LeSoraAmira (Masaki and damnit forgot Masaki's friends name on train), Sasuke (Sinister Clown), Alicia (Mitchs89) in the city. Valken and Grace from Lamia Scale on the train to Fairytale.
Zephyr:3 (Kyuubey)

@Lana Valentine Masaki and Zephyr are currently on the train to Magnolia, so unfortunately you wouldn't be able to come and join us. However all of Mizuki and that are still in the guild hall ^0^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back