• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Faereach City of Magicks (Now Accepting)

Sage nearly screamed when he saw pool of blood and ran over with the med kit. " I'm so sorry. " he said as opened and got the needed things out of med kit. He cleaned the wounds quickly and wrapped them up. " Go inside and sit on the couch , I'll get a healing spell. " he said in a stern almost fatherly voice , he had a tendency to act like a parent at times but he didn't particularly care at the moment as he rushed up the stairs. He ran into father's room and grabbed his spell book before running downstairs.

@Mitchs98

Mitchs98 said:
Allison braced herself to be kicked but surprisingly enough she wasn't. She blinked as he ran inside saying that they needed to get her shoulder healed. "I'll be fine, probably." She mumbled to herself, walking over and sitting down on the curb while she waited. Sighing she picked up her phone and poked it a little bit while she waited, finding nothing of interest she sat it back down on thee ground. That was when she noticed a small pool of blood beside her. Pulling her dress up on her left side slightly sure enough there was a bullet hole there too, and it was bleeding fairly badly. She hadn't even noticed she got shot there. Her eyes widened at the sight. Putting pressure on the wound she hoped Sage would be along shortly, panicking she didn't think to shout for him to hurry.
-------

Malorn Drakanos

Malorn sighed, staring out of the window while waiting on Falin. It was clear she didn't trust him, and he couldn't blame her. After all, he was a demon. Even further, why did he care? He was simply helping her until she stopped proving interesting or until she decided to part ways, trust wasn't a needed factor. Eventually he walked over to the door once he heard footsteps coming down the stairs. Opening the door once she reached the bottom he walked back over to the couch and grabbed his jacket and shrugged it on. "Preparing for war, are we?" He mused once he saw her back in her armor.

------

Ferra and Torr

Ferra shrugged, "Guess that's a no on the pin huh?" She told him. Turning to the door she stared at it curiously and back to her hand. Eventually after some trying, she managed to form her claws. "Awesome I did it!" She shouted happily, smiling and showing Rex. It was around that time he asked for a lighter. "Uhh. What do you need a lighter for?" She asked him curiously. "You're not going to burn the door, are you? I kinda need a door if I'm gunna buy it." She added.

Metaphysics said:
Ryd - Dracolich Castle's Dungeons
"That's good enough." She said as she removed her cloak. She bundled it as much as possible before throwing it outside. "Here we go." She said as she bit her finger and stuck her arm out, letting the blood drip onto her cloak. The brown cloak turned red and its tatters soon disappeared as the cloak repaired itself.

The red cloak soon started to move. First it twitched before the cloth started to slither across the floor. "Hey, now's not the time, you can eat later when we're out." She said to the cloak. It ruffled a bit before leaping into action. It stretched and latched onto the bent bars and the cell door across from it. "When this is done, fine the nearest sharp object and prepare to scratch off the runes. There's no way we're getting out here without magic." She said before the bent bars snapped off loudly. "Go!" She whispered as she rushed out and rushed the oncoming guards that we're alerted of the cell door breaking.
Kazuhiro Tomioka "Fair enough..." biting the rune until the area on his arm was nothing but a bloody mess he could feel his magic flowing again. "Game on." Running up the the first guard he dodged to the side and used his shadow magic knocking the guard out with a single punch and started fighting another two. "What's our next plan!"

Mitchs98 said:
Allison braced herself to be kicked but surprisingly enough she wasn't. She blinked as he ran inside saying that they needed to get her shoulder healed. "I'll be fine, probably." She mumbled to herself, walking over and sitting down on the curb while she waited. Sighing she picked up her phone and poked it a little bit while she waited, finding nothing of interest she sat it back down on thee ground. That was when she noticed a small pool of blood beside her. Pulling her dress up on her left side slightly sure enough there was a bullet hole there too, and it was bleeding fairly badly. She hadn't even noticed she got shot there. Her eyes widened at the sight. Putting pressure on the wound she hoped Sage would be along shortly, panicking she didn't think to shout for him to hurry.
-------

Malorn Drakanos

Malorn sighed, staring out of the window while waiting on Falin. It was clear she didn't trust him, and he couldn't blame her. After all, he was a demon. Even further, why did he care? He was simply helping her until she stopped proving interesting or until she decided to part ways, trust wasn't a needed factor. Eventually he walked over to the door once he heard footsteps coming down the stairs. Opening the door once she reached the bottom he walked back over to the couch and grabbed his jacket and shrugged it on. "Preparing for war, are we?" He mused once he saw her back in her armor.

------

Ferra and Torr

Ferra shrugged, "Guess that's a no on the pin huh?" She told him. Turning to the door she stared at it curiously and back to her hand. Eventually after some trying, she managed to form her claws. "Awesome I did it!" She shouted happily, smiling and showing Rex. It was around that time he asked for a lighter. "Uhh. What do you need a lighter for?" She asked him curiously. "You're not going to burn the door, are you? I kinda need a door if I'm gunna buy it." She added.
Knightling said:
"Claws will do!" Rex replied impatiently, taking a step back from the door "Just open the door so we can get in!" At this point, he was unable to keep patient, and was trying to get things moving along. As he waited on her, he turned his back towards the door and watched the street, making sure nobody was looking at them. Sure, they could've simply called the salesperson, but that was boring, and would take too long. Sure, this was Day one for him, but he seemed to have an intuition for this kind of stuff. Rex was snapped out of his thoughts when he noticed somebody further down the street "Get a move on!" he growled "We probably look like thieves right now!"
N'thyg 'Kofum Hearing the problems N'thyg pushed them aside and bashed the door inside out, getting them in despite the now missing door. "N'thyg bored. Inside. Sleepy." Walking inside he went to a corner to lay down and fell asleep making small hissing noises as he slept.

KageYuuki said:
@Mitchs98
Falin chuckled before waving him off. "Given the amount of chaos that's been breaking out in this city, it's better to be prepared. Besides," she gestured to the scaled cuirass. "This can take a hit way better than some silk tunic, that's for sure." She rolled her neck as she moved up to the demon's side. She ignored the fact she didn't even come up to Malorn's shoulder. Bosmer weren't exactly known for their height anyway. "So how far off is this academy anyway?"
Malorn Drakanos

Malorn shrugged, she had a point. At this point Malorn wouldn't be shocked in the least if Baelgrad himself opened up the pits of Hell underneath Faereach and beset it with demons. "Fair enough." He replied simply as they walked out, shutting and locking the door behind them. "On foot? I have no clue. I usually fly, though I've been walking more lately. Thirty minutes walk, possibly." He replied, entirely un-sure. Of course, he could offer to fly the both of them there, but unless Falin wanted to he preferred walking.

Knightling said:
"Claws will do!" Rex replied impatiently, taking a step back from the door "Just open the door so we can get in!" At this point, he was unable to keep patient, and was trying to get things moving along. As he waited on her, he turned his back towards the door and watched the street, making sure nobody was looking at them. Sure, they could've simply called the salesperson, but that was boring, and would take too long. Sure, this was Day one for him, but he seemed to have an intuition for this kind of stuff. Rex was snapped out of his thoughts when he noticed somebody further down the street "Get a move on!" he growled "We probably look like thieves right now!"
@Kihara017

Ferra and Torr

Ferra nodded and started trying to pick the lock. It was proving difficult, seeing as she'd never done it with claws before. "I'm trying! You act like I've had claws all my life, sheesh. Maybe I could be done already if you didn't keep shout-" She began, her rant quickly interrupted by N'ythg breaking the freaking door down. Ferra simply stared as he declared he was sleepy, walked in, and summarily went to sleep. "So much for being subtle..guess I'll have to buy a new door too.." She told Rex, retracting her claws. "Let's uh...let's just go in and look around.." She added, walking in over the broken door slowly.

djinnamon said:
Sage nearly screamed when he saw pool of blood and ran over with the med kit. " I'm so sorry. " he said as opened and got the needed things out of med kit. He cleaned the wounds quickly and wrapped them up. " Go inside and sit on the couch , I'll get a healing spell. " he said in a stern almost fatherly voice , he had a tendency to act like a parent at times but he didn't particularly care at the moment as he rushed up the stairs. He ran into father's room and grabbed his spell book before running downstairs.
@Mitchs98
Allison shook her head weakly, "Don't be it wasn't your fault. It just proves I need training before fighting without my Vision." She assured him. She tensed slightly and hissed in pain as her wounds were cleaned and banadged. She nodded when he told her to go inside and sit down, taking her phone from the curb and putting it back in her pocket before she did. Sitting down she sighed, she hated to make people worry about her so much, but at times it seemed it couldn't be helped.

@Mitchs98

"A thirty minute walk?" She mused before shrugging. "That's not all that bad." Stepping back outside, she took in the still unfamiliar surroundings. It seemed that the commotion around the ruins of the state building was finally beginning to die down. Though there was still tons of work that needed to be done just to clean up the mess. Hopefully they'll at least get the remains of that dragon out of there before it starts attracting more trouble... "Lead the way," she said casting a quick glance at Malorn.

He opened the spell book and looked for healing spells , he found on quickly and placed his hands over the wound on Allison's side. His hands glowed a faint blue colour before he began to chant. In a few minutes the wound healed and Sage was sweating before he placed his hands over the wound and repeated the process by the time he was done , he was laying on the ground panting. " Dad was right , I should stick to attack spells from now on. That took away a lot of my mana. " he said as he wiped the sweat from his brow

Mitchs98 said:
Malorn Drakanos Malorn shrugged, she had a point. At this point Malorn wouldn't be shocked in the least if Baelgrad himself opened up the pits of Hell underneath Faereach and beset it with demons. "Fair enough." He replied simply as they walked out, shutting and locking the door behind them. "On foot? I have no clue. I usually fly, though I've been walking more lately. Thirty minutes walk, possibly." He replied, entirely un-sure. Of course, he could offer to fly the both of them there, but unless Falin wanted to he preferred walking.

@Kihara017

Ferra and Torr

Ferra nodded and started trying to pick the lock. It was proving difficult, seeing as she'd never done it with claws before. "I'm trying! You act like I've had claws all my life, sheesh. Maybe I could be done already if you didn't keep shout-" She began, her rant quickly interrupted by N'ythg breaking the freaking door down. Ferra simply stared as he declared he was sleepy, walked in, and summarily went to sleep. "So much for being subtle..guess I'll have to buy a new door too.." She told Rex, retracting her claws. "Let's uh...let's just go in and look around.." She added, walking in over the broken door slowly.

Allison shook her head weakly, "Don't be it wasn't your fault. It just proves I need training before fighting without my Vision." She assured him. She tensed slightly and hissed in pain as her wounds were cleaned and banadged. She nodded when he told her to go inside and sit down, taking her phone from the curb and putting it back in her pocket before she did. Sitting down she sighed, she hated to make people worry about her so much, but at times it seemed it couldn't be helped.

Rex strode inside and eyed the location carefully "Fancy..." he said to himself, then glanced back at the door "Might need a little work though". With that, he walked to the stairway. "You two check the downstairs, I'll check upstairs" he explained. Without waiting for a response, he moved up to the second floor. Now, with a little bit of privacy, he found a mirror and stared into it. "That settles it" He muttered "I do look normal, could use a shave though" he rubbed his small beard "Sheesh, you look like you lived on the streets all your life" He smiled slightly, then looked around at the rest of the room. He gave the place a quick search to see if there was anything valuable around, but it was mostly empty.

Last edited by a moderator:
KageYuuki said:
@Mitchs98
"A thirty minute walk?" She mused before shrugging. "That's not all that bad." Stepping back outside, she took in the still unfamiliar surroundings. It seemed that the commotion around the ruins of the state building was finally beginning to die down. Though there was still tons of work that needed to be done just to clean up the mess. Hopefully they'll at least get the remains of that dragon out of there before it starts attracting more trouble... "Lead the way," she said casting a quick glance at Malorn.
Malorn Drakanos

Malorn nodded and led the way out of the building and down the street, grimacing at the scene at the Faereach building. Thankfully the crowd of idiots that were watching a street fight that seemed to of involved a dragon was more or less dispersed, all that remained was clean up crews and a few ambulances. Ignoring that he continued down the sidewalk and out of the business district, following into the residential district. "You'd do well to not get to owe any favors to Heidt or ask for his help. Otherwise you'll be stuck with him for life." He warned, not able to think of anything else to say. Of course, the warning was equally important and as serious as anything else he could've said, so it was well placed.

djinnamon said:
He opened the spell book and looked for healing spells , he found on quickly and placed his hands over the wound on Allison's side. His hands glowed a faint blue colour before he began to chant. In a few minutes the wound healed and Sage was sweating before he placed his hands over the wound and repeated the process by the time he was done , he was laying on the ground panting. " Dad was right , I should stick to attack spells from now on. That took away a lot of my mana. " he said as he wiped the sweat from his brow
Allison knelt down beside him once he was done healing her. "You didn't have to heal my shoulder, but thanks." She thanked him, smiling. "Even if it was cut short it was still pretty fun. I'll just have to remember to use my Vision when I fight for a while." She added before standing and offering a hand to help him up with.

Knightling said:
Rex strode inside and eyed the location carefully "Fancy..." he said to himself, then glanced back at the door "That might need a little work though". With that, he walked to the stairway. "You two check the downstairs, I'll check upstairs" he explained. Without waiting for a response, he moved up to the second floor. Now, with a little bit of privacy, he found a mirror and stared into it. "That settles it" He muttered "I do look normal, could use a shave though" he rubbed his small beard "Sheesh, you look like you lived on the streets all your life" He smiled slightly, then looked around at the rest of the room. He gave the place a quick search to see if there was anything valuable around, but it was mostly empty.
Ferra and Torr

Upon entering the house Ferra responded to it much like a child that recieved the best present ever would. She didn't even pay attention to Rex going upstairs or what he had said, engrossed in looking at the house. "This is awesome!" She shouted excitedly, running from room to room. "Look around in the places you can fit Torr! Ooh! We can turn the living room into your room and move the living room to the dining room! We don't need a big space for that anyway." She called out to him. Torr on the other hand simply trudged over to where N'ythg was at and sat down, observing the house with a calm gaze. He supposed it was nice, it would be much better than sleeping outside as well.

Satisfied with downstairs Ferra dashed upstairs, "
Hows upstairs look Rex? Where are you!" She called out, assuming he was infact upstairs.

Sage smiled up at her and nodded. " Yeah it was a lot of fun. " he said before he grabbed her hand and stood up. " I want to swim now. " he said.

@Mitchs98

@Mitchs98

Falin couldn't help but laugh. "I'll have to keep that in mind. Necrirti's enough of a handful to deal with."

||I am not . . . ||

Ignoring the pouting Spirit, she turned her attention back to Malorn. "I take it that's what happened to you then?" Heidt did seem like someone who would be impossible to get rid of once they decided to follow you. Not to mention the last thing she needed was to get caught in debt to someone anyway.

Relampago Azul

Relampago Azul gave El Ruidoso a look with the same confusion and consternation a torturer gives when told to interrogate a masochist. He got up on his feet unsteadily, and completely failed to dust off his clothes. Mud stuck to his clothes like bad ideas stick to tattoo enthusiasts.

"Why d'you want to give me a new name, master? 'Shiro Majima' is workin' good for me already," said Relampago Azul. "I mean, I ain't knockin' your methods, I'm just sayin'... why don't we get to that stuff after we're done with the island?

Relampago looked around the unpleasantly wet and gory clearing. The thrill of GLORIOUS COMBAT had faded from him like sweet drunkenness in the morning, and was replaced with the agonizing hangover of fatigued muscles.

"So... we done here, or d'you want me to kill another dragon or somethin'? I mean, I can go either way, but there ain't much here anymore, y'know?"

@Dunkenstein

loyalwolf said:
Vix

Vix was touched with melchio offer to also protect him but he doesn’t know if that was possible, he could feel something bad was about to happen. It’s very funny that both melchio and his father offered to aid him, because like he told melchio’s father not many people stop to help foxes. He really liked the idea of both of them being partners and could see them becoming a very powerful team that no one could stop. He didn’t know it was possible but the fondness for him grew even more. He knows one thing now if it come down to it he will help melchio even if it means having to suffer a little in the process.

He listened to him explain about himself and thought it was the cutest thing in the world. Plus he was very fond of the guy’s full name, so much he repeated it softly to himself “ Melchio Degrass Legatus” it was such a amazing name that it got stuck in his head like a song. On top of that the guy was special, he was one of only a few seraphs, that blew Vix’s mind. Those wings not only are incredibly attractive but are very powerful to he thought to himself. He commented “I have no doubt you’ll be the most powerful seraph there is, there no way you won’t be!” he said with a large amount of enthusiasm and excitement.

His excitement died down when melchio asked about what he has been doing with his life. He had a very sad smile on his face as he began to speak “that isn’t the happiest of stories melchio” he said with a calm sigh. “for as long as I can remember this city has been my home. I grew on the street that we walk on. I lived on the streets and slept on them for a very long time. The way I would keep myself feed is by stealing things from shops, being a typical fox you know” he laughs at his own comment. “I young and knew I should not steal but the hunger was too much to take, plus no one ever wants to help a fox, because we tend to bring nothing but trouble you know.” He had a frown on his face now. “I got caught the first couple of time I stole and got punished very bad for it and even beaten for it. I learned each time I got caught and improved my abilities until I was able to steal just about anything that I need.” He smiles slightly proud yet kind of disguised at himself. “that was when word started to spread, that there was a young fox that could steal anything. That’s when people, bad people started trying get recruit me to do thing for them. I was young at the time, so I didn’t really know better and accept any jobs that paid well, or anyone that offer food or a warm place to sleep. Many of them calling me pathetic when I finished the job for them or did their dirty work.” He sighed very disappointed in himself. “I kept doing odd jobs some for good people, some for bad people. I saved up money and favor form people until I knew I had enough to buy myself a place I could call my home. It a small apartment not far from here, it’s my home and my base of operation for my business. I’m sort of like a P.I now, I find things for people.” He sighs feeling a bit winded after his story.

He kept his eye fix on the table he didn’t want to look at melchio in the eye after tell him his story. He tried to be as honest as possible without going into too much detail on what he actually happened to him. “that my basic story, I’m nothing but a stubborn fox, who to hard-headed to die” he laughs at his own joke. Every time he tells his life story he feels dirty and like just a street rat, he can’t shake the feeling that no matter how hard he tries he’ll always be that kid on the street with nothing and no one. He then smiled thinking that since that time his life has changed. Look at him now, eating at a fancy restraint with a handsome date, his younger self would be astonished and proud. Thing were looking up for him and he was ready to be happy and embrace what was coming.

Ikari

Of course he had a good name, he was the one his family kept, and trained. He was the one that had the natural gift of strength and power. That’s why he had to kill his parent they were weak and want to go and look for his brother and take him back in. they were second guessing ikari decision and that could not stand. He would find his weak brother and kill him, for being both weak and turning his parents against him.

He smiled at mykky “don’t worry about me love. I’m right behind you.” This woman is very dangerous he can tell, so he need her to get as drained as possible before he kills her. he will sit back and watch them kill each then he will finish the job himself. He followed closely but stull keep his distance he could smell his brother sent approach and saw the nice looking restraint nearing closer. “I’ll let you start the fight love consider you are his most recent victim. It should be your honor to get the first hit in.” he hid the evil grin on his face ready to see this all unfold in front of him.

@Halohbottech

||Fancy Restaurant - Faereach City||

Mykky - [battle Theme Playing]

As Mykky's wave approached the shop, it overtaking Frillz in the process, leaving him to spring alongside her rather than in front of her, she recognized her target and used-to-be friend immediately- his tails standing out in the crowd like a sore thumb. If she wanted to, she could blast him to smithereens with a flower using its gathered sunlight as energy, but she knew better than that. Those light beams stopped for nothing, and would punch holes through all the bystanders in the way of her direct attack. Instead, she stopped her wave, and glared into the shop's windows. So far, she hadn't been noticed. Good. Bending to one knee, she felt her power surge through her and into the earth below. A pulse of neon green light surged from her, and from that pulse grew a small garden- her arsenal of weaponry against Vix.

"...Damnit Melchio, what're you doing in there...?" She growled, as she looked up, her heart being tugged at. Her best friend besides Frillz- Melchio- was in there too, and it looked like he was having a good time with Vix. Poor thing, he looked like he was head-over-heels for the guy. Hard to believe he's nothing more than an evil murderous bastard... but she wasn't going to back out now. The trees by her side, hummed with a certain energy that wished to be released, but she'd make them wait. Might as well call on her most treasured plant- the vines she used to often to do battle. Summoning a whole heap of writhing, wriggling green vines, she used more of her Plant Body Manipulation, altering the vines' very DNA, making it grow small spines, like the one's you'd find on a prickle bush as to make Vix's time even worse.

"This is for betraying me... you bastard." She growled, the vines lifting by hear head, then flashing ahead at the glass, aiming directly for Vix.

=- - - - -=

Melchio - [Hectic Overworld Theme Playing]

Melchio laughed at Vix's enthusiasm, loving just how excitable he was. Of course, no need to tell him about Fractal and VANGUARD- he didn't know how much Vix knew about him, but he didn't want to have to tell him about being undead: that was not a trait common to Seraphs. Plus, he wasn't sure how he'd take it, and it scared him deeply that knowing his date was undead would put Vix off, or even scare him away. He knew people saw those who were reincarnated in a different light, no matter how much they tried to see them the same- and he was deeply frightened that Vix might see him as a monster wearing a man's skin.

"It's fine- tell me. I want to know." He clasped Vix's hand in his own when he said that his life before meeting Melchio wasn't very good, knowing full well what it was like to have a hard life- knowing all, all too well. Still, he remained silent as he wove his tale, grinning weakly at some parts, and frowning deeply at others; at the thought of anyone laying a hand on his Vix, Melchio grew furious, his wings humming dangerously- though unbeknownst to him, they weren't humming in resonance with his anger. The light they glowed with was not their usual neon green, but instead a hazy evergreen that he failed to notice.

"A P.I.? Like... a detective?" He asked, cocking an eyebrow in interest, before lowering his eyes. He stayed silent for a minute, processing all that Vix'd said, before giving him a bright, happy smile. "And you know what? You're the best darn fox in the world. Stubborn or not, you're my fox, got it? And no amount of petty theft- or even not-so-petty theft can take you away from me, got it?" After that, he pulled the Kitsune into a tight hug from over the table, his affection shown through his actions even better than through his words.

However, just as he released Vix and gave him a happy smile, the Kitsune was ripped away from him by a large, green mass. Upon looking to his right with many frightened customers, he realized what just grabbed his date: a cluster of vines that were wrapped tightly around his chest, with some slithering for his neck. Crying out in both horror and rage, he flew ahead to try and help the kitsune, but felt a tight cramping in his stomach, along with a sharp pounding in the back of his head, which made him crash over some diner's tables, and fall short of his mark. He was still feeling the after affects of that battle, despite his wounds having been healed.

"Stay down, Melchio! We'll handle this bastard!" He heard Mykky bark, as she ordered her vines to begin squeezing around Vix's chest like a vice-grip. Crying out again, Melchio sent a blast of icy wind at the vines, chilling them to the point of being brittle. Though he couldn't fly up there to break them, Vix could easily break free if he tried to. The ice flowed between his fingers, as his eyes tried to scan for anyone else that was a threat, and that's when he felt that overpowering, foreboding aura: the same black aura that surrounded the spirits of demons. Finally, he locked eyes with the owner of this aura.

Ikari. Who, to Melchio's confusion, looked so much like Vix that it was uncanny. You could call Melchio and Falcon unrelated and get away with it- they looked nothing alike. But Ikari and Vix? It was undeniable that they were related.

"Wha...?" He stumbled, catching himself on a nearby support pillar as he glared at Mykky and Ikari. "Just... what the heck's going on...?"

Mitchs98 said:
Ferra and Torr

Upon entering the house Ferra responded to it much like a child that recieved the best present ever would. She didn't even pay attention to Rex going upstairs or what he had said, engrossed in looking at the house. "This is awesome!" She shouted excitedly, running from room to room. "Look around in the places you can fit Torr! Ooh! We can turn the living room into your room and move the living room to the dining room! We don't need a big space for that anyway." She called out to him. Torr on the other hand simply trudged over to where N'ythg was at and sat down, observing the house with a calm gaze. He supposed it was nice, it would be much better than sleeping outside as well.

Satisfied with downstairs Ferra dashed upstairs, "
Hows upstairs look Rex? Where are you!" She called out, assuming he was infact upstairs.
"What?" Rex looked out of the master bedroom "It's all good up here" He replied frankly, not sure how to respond to such an outburst of excitement "I mean, it got not furniture or nothin', so you'll have to buy that stuff yourself" he headed downstairs "Just a little bit of Junk in the attic" he added, then glanced down at Torr and the creature-who's-name-is difficult-to-type-without-doing-copy-and-paste. "New house no big deal?" he smirked "Not much going on upstairs?" He walked into the living room and whistled "Now I'm jealous"

Halohbottech said:

||Cafe > Fancy Restaurant > Crystal Pond - Faereach City||

Falcon

"...Damn. That's... quite the history you have, Nyr." He scratched his chin with his tail, intrigued by this story. It was so... fuzzy. So heartwarming. So unrealistic. He wouldn't say anything, but he was skeptical. The way it ended, the way it was so lovey-dovey and "everything worked out!"-y made him doubt its credibility. Nothing, nothing ever turned out that good. Nothing as important as the first Shaman being born could've come from such a happy tale. Nothing incredible, either in a good or terrible sense came from such perfect tales. So, despite his growing trust of Nyr, he simply wasn't able to believe her. Sighing, he nodded.

"The Pendant of Frostbane, huh? Was wondering why that thing was so important to you." She's the only of her kind too? Well, not literally, but kind of. She was the only one alive with dual powers and who was a Shaman. Something about that... it only made that confusing feeling within him grow a little. He looked down at her smile, and felt it grow even more, though he thought the idea of that was impossible. She was... incredible. She managed to keep a smile throughout this whole spiel about being thrown in to a new world, while he could barely manage a snicker in a world he helped craft into the hellhole it was. What kind of person was he, then, if he was weaker than the prey whom he so often slayed? A coward, afraid of the world around him? An abomination with an irredeemable past?

Or, was he... could he be... something better?

His thoughts were cut off as he noticed the register waiting patiently for his order. With a sigh, he pointed to something on the board that had meat on it. "And, uh, some lemonade as well. Nyr, what're you getting?" He asked, looking down at the young woman.

=- - - - -=

Melchio

While Melchio's first steps were a bit awkward, he slowly got into the rhythm of the simple dance, glad Vix was there to guide him. He pouted a little at his jab at his dancing, but didn't say anything, as he was right. He gasped a little when Vix pressed closer to him, and could feel his embarrassment showing on his face. He loved hearing such kind words from someone as precious to him as Vix- coming from anyone else, the words might've sounded creepy or hollow- with no real basis to them. But... from Vix, he could easily see the big tub of love standing in front of him as a guardian. It was almost enough for him to tear up. He was tired, deep in his soul and heart, he was tired- so tired from all the running, chasing, fighting, and most of all, killing.

It never got any easier, at least, not to him, to kill even the cruelest of people, and despite his animosity towards his brother, deep within his soul, a small, minuscule piece of himself wanted to forgive Falcon and all of his transgressions, but his fear, disgust, and hatred piled on top of that tiny, white spark, painting his purely pink heart a dark shade of red, almost a black-crimson. He'd said horrible things to Falcon, and the things he's said crawl along his back and into his heart, settling there as darkness. To think that Vix would be so valiant as to try and protect him from that... Well... suffice to say if it were possible, he felt his love for the big fox-o-love grow even more.

"It's only fair I try and do the same for you. After all-" He pulled slightly apart, so their faces were mere inches apart, "-unlike you, I know my power like the back of my hand.~ If you're ever in trouble, if you're ever going to go down, I'll be there. I'll protect you as well. That's what partners do, right?" Then, he pulled them back together, staying close until the song ended. Bowing similarly to Vix, he made his way back to his seat, a little red from all the attention- their performance being the first time Melchio'd ever danced. Period.

"About... myself?" Melchio thought for a bit, wondering where he should start. His story- the entirety of it- was a long, long tale. Perhaps the basics would do...? "Well, as you know I'm Melchio- Melchio Degrass Legatus, if we're being one hundred percent honest, and I'm one of few Seraphs in the world." His wings lit up at that, flashing a neon green and moving up an down in an excited manner. "As you can see by my overly excited wings, we Seraphs are born with wings, usually made out of some kind of rare jewel like sapphires, or, in my case, jade." With a soft laugh, he patted his wings, getting a warm glow in response. "They kind of have a mind of their own, and while they can protect me, they often only do it if they can tell someone'll try and kill me and I'm the unawares. Otherwise, I try to keep them out of harm's way. They've stood up to some incredible blows, I mean, the little buggers even saved me from an explosion!" He grinned widely, hands clasped. "How cool's that! Plus, as you saw before, I can fly with 'em. I mean, I won't be breaking any sound barriers, as of right now, but I can fly pretty fast!" He wondered what else he could say, without delving in to his past, when he remembered he still hadn't told him just what Seraphs were.

"Oh, and one other thing about us Seraphs- we're the sons or daughters of powerful Angels- regular Angels can't travel to Earth to, uh, consummate offspring, meaning one's father has to be a Valkyrie, an Archangel, or a Life Angel- the third, second, and first strongest tiers of angels there are, respectfully. You can tell how powerful a Seraph's Angelic parent was and thus how powerful they can become by the number of wings on their back- I have six, so my parent was a Life Angel, meaning I have the potential to become the most powerful Seraph there was!" He was ecstatic, but quickly calmed himself, realizing he'd been rambling, when he should've been asking Vix the same questions he'd answered. "But that's all about what I am- I know you're a Kitsune, Vix, but... well you mentioned you didn't exactly have a family, and I won't pry if it's a touchy subject, but could you at least tell me what you've done all your life, if you haven't had a family to live with?"

=- - - - -=

Mykky

Mykky glared at him, that betrayed look on her face slowly giving way to cold, unbridled rage as he continued speaking. So... Vix... He was nothing but a cold-hearted, mindless killer, huh? Kind of like that guy that stole Nyr away from her? This world... it was so black. So much blacker than the blackest of oil-water in The Forest That Watches. It was as if everything in this world only thought of itself, and whenever another being showed weakness, it exploited it, making itself stronger, and longer lasting.

"Ikari. Good name, strong, and intimidating. I like it." She grinned, taking his hand in hers. This partnership would probably not last longer than Vix's life did, but even still, she was glad to know she was helping fight the good fight. Plus, she could get her revenge for all those times she'd been wronged by Vix and his damn silver tongue. She'd wring his throat with vines, blast holes in him with the power of the sun, harnessed by flowers, and use his dead body as fertilizer for her trees. He'd die slowly. Painfully. For fucking with her, and her feelings.

He stomped on her pride, so she'd stomp on his heart.

"You need instruction? I know one particular plant that knows just how to find the little worm, isn't that right, Frillz?" The plant monster whimper-hissed in response, not used to seeing Mykky so genuinely mad- it honestly made him fear what she could do. "Well? What're you waiting for? Go find him already!" She barked, causing the Venus flytrap monster to jump in fright, before taking off on all fours, sprinting off in the direction that the person who'd kidnapped Nyr had gone. Causing the ground beneath her to ripple, a wave of grass flooded from underneath Mykky. "You better keep up. Frillz and I don't wait for anyone." And like that, she took off on her wave of grasses, which in turn took off after Frillz, who unhappily was leading them to a great battle between the brothers Vix and Ikari.
"Make that two. Except with a Dr. Pepper instead of a lemonade." She giggles a bit and lets go of Falcon's hand to go find a booth. She finds one in the back corner and takes a seat, waiting for Falcon to join her. When he does, she runs a hand through her hair again before speaking.

"Listen, I know you think my story is just that- a story. But it's as real as you and I are. As for me being the only one of my kind to have an affinity to two elements...it's very rare for that to happen, and it's a sign of good fortune to my people." She explains, looking down at the table and playing with her silverware for a minute before looking back up at Falcon with a half-smile on her face.

"I believe you can become something better, you know. If there wasn't any hope for you...you wouldn't have spared me with all the begging and pleading that I could have done. I'm just a stranger to you, and you had no reason to save me. But thank you for doing so. Maybe...maybe there is something that can be done for you. A different lifestyle, persay. I'm not saying you have to completely stop eating people- but you could...go for the bad ones. The ones that seek to hurt other people, you know?" She takes his hand, giving it a gentle squeeze. "I believe in you, Falcon." She starts playing absently with his fingers, staring at the table again. She still had to tell Melchio about what she saw, but she didn't know when she'd get the opportunity. Suddenly, she had an idea. She didn't know why she didn't think of it before. She glances down at Aquios.

Go find Melchio, and relay to him what I saw in the vision. It is important, little one. Go. Her thoughts were directed towards Aquios, and she shooed him towards the exit.

~Aquios~

Aquios was glad to finally have something to do other than follow around the lovesick puppies. He left eagerly, starting to track down Melchio's essence. It wasn't hard, that was for sure. He found the trail, and started heading towards its source. It was...tense. When he finally got to the restaurant, he was appalled by what he found. However, he had a mission to take care of, and he ran for Melchio, scrambling up his side quickly and papping him on the face repeatedly.

"Melchio! Melchio I have a message from Nyr! It's something you need to know!" He warbled quickly, papping his cheek again and hoping that the other being could hear him. He wasn't sure if he wanted to be around here when all the chaos went down, but he had to pass on Nyr's vision or things could get very bad. The pain from the memory seared through him, and he warbled a bit quietly. Something had bounced back Nyr's conscious, but he wasn't about to question that right now. His main job was to follow his master's orders.

Kihara017 said:
Kazuhiro Tomioka "Fair enough..." biting the rune until the area on his arm was nothing but a bloody mess he could feel his magic flowing again. "Game on." Running up the the first guard he dodged to the side and used his shadow magic knocking the guard out with a single punch and started fighting another two. "What's our next plan!"

Ryd shook the blood off the bar she was holding. "Now, we have a bigger problem." She said. "The entire castle is rigged with traps." She said as she held the sharper bit against her arm before stabbing at the rune. She seethed in pain before walking to her cloak and putting it on. "The teleporter is going to be heavily guarded and flying out is suicide." She said as she adjusted her cowl. "Yo take your pick on getting out, because either way is going to be just as dangerous."

Halohbottech said:

||Fancy Restaurant - Faereach City||

Mykky - [battle Theme Playing]

As Mykky's wave approached the shop, it overtaking Frillz in the process, leaving him to spring alongside her rather than in front of her, she recognized her target and used-to-be friend immediately- his tails standing out in the crowd like a sore thumb. If she wanted to, she could blast him to smithereens with a flower using its gathered sunlight as energy, but she knew better than that. Those light beams stopped for nothing, and would punch holes through all the bystanders in the way of her direct attack. Instead, she stopped her wave, and glared into the shop's windows. So far, she hadn't been noticed. Good. Bending to one knee, she felt her power surge through her and into the earth below. A pulse of neon green light surged from her, and from that pulse grew a small garden- her arsenal of weaponry against Vix.

"...Damnit Melchio, what're you doing in there...?" She growled, as she looked up, her heart being tugged at. Her best friend besides Frillz- Melchio- was in there too, and it looked like he was having a good time with Vix. Poor thing, he looked like he was head-over-heels for the guy. Hard to believe he's nothing more than an evil murderous bastard... but she wasn't going to back out now. The trees by her side, hummed with a certain energy that wished to be released, but she'd make them wait. Might as well call on her most treasured plant- the vines she used to often to do battle. Summoning a whole heap of writhing, wriggling green vines, she used more of her Plant Body Manipulation, altering the vines' very DNA, making it grow small spines, like the one's you'd find on a prickle bush as to make Vix's time even worse.

"This is for betraying me... you bastard." She growled, the vines lifting by hear head, then flashing ahead at the glass, aiming directly for Vix.

=- - - - -=

Melchio - [Hectic Overworld Theme Playing]

Melchio laughed at Vix's enthusiasm, loving just how excitable he was. Of course, no need to tell him about Fractal and VANGUARD- he didn't know how much Vix knew about him, but he didn't want to have to tell him about being undead: that was not a trait common to Seraphs. Plus, he wasn't sure how he'd take it, and it scared him deeply that knowing his date was undead would put Vix off, or even scare him away. He knew people saw those who were reincarnated in a different light, no matter how much they tried to see them the same- and he was deeply frightened that Vix might see him as a monster wearing a man's skin.

"It's fine- tell me. I want to know." He clasped Vix's hand in his own when he said that his life before meeting Melchio wasn't very good, knowing full well what it was like to have a hard life- knowing all, all too well. Still, he remained silent as he wove his tale, grinning weakly at some parts, and frowning deeply at others; at the thought of anyone laying a hand on his Vix, Melchio grew furious, his wings humming dangerously- though unbeknownst to him, they weren't humming in resonance with his anger. The light they glowed with was not their usual neon green, but instead a hazy evergreen that he failed to notice.

"A P.I.? Like... a detective?" He asked, cocking an eyebrow in interest, before lowering his eyes. He stayed silent for a minute, processing all that Vix'd said, before giving him a bright, happy smile. "And you know what? You're the best darn fox in the world. Stubborn or not, you're my fox, got it? And no amount of petty theft- or even not-so-petty theft can take you away from me, got it?" After that, he pulled the Kitsune into a tight hug from over the table, his affection shown through his actions even better than through his words.

However, just as he released Vix and gave him a happy smile, the Kitsune was ripped away from him by a large, green mass. Upon looking to his right with many frightened customers, he realized what just grabbed his date: a cluster of vines that were wrapped tightly around his chest, with some slithering for his neck. Crying out in both horror and rage, he flew ahead to try and help the kitsune, but felt a tight cramping in his stomach, along with a sharp pounding in the back of his head, which made him crash over some diner's tables, and fall short of his mark. He was still feeling the after affects of that battle, despite his wounds having been healed.

"Stay down, Melchio! We'll handle this bastard!" He heard Mykky bark, as she ordered her vines to begin squeezing around Vix's chest like a vice-grip. Crying out again, Melchio sent a blast of icy wind at the vines, chilling them to the point of being brittle. Though he couldn't fly up there to break them, Vix could easily break free if he tried to. The ice flowed between his fingers, as his eyes tried to scan for anyone else that was a threat, and that's when he felt that overpowering, foreboding aura: the same black aura that surrounded the spirits of demons. Finally, he locked eyes with the owner of this aura.

Ikari. Who, to Melchio's confusion, looked so much like Vix that it was uncanny. You could call Melchio and Falcon unrelated and get away with it- they looked nothing alike. But Ikari and Vix? It was undeniable that they were related.

"Wha...?" He stumbled, catching himself on a nearby support pillar as he glared at Mykky and Ikari. "Just... what the heck's going on...?"
Ikari

Ikari was disappointed that the girl didn’t just blast the building immediately, but he knew she wasn’t cold hearted. That’s when he saw the tails and knew he finally had him in his sights. when she brought out her vines, he knew this was going to be a fun battle. He watched as she wraps him in her vines and start to squeeze the life out of him, but he was robbed of his enjoyment when vix’s date interfered. Maybe this guy would be as easy to control as mykky he thought to himself. “isn’t it obvious, my partner and I are here to kill my baby brother over there. In the most painful way possible so I suggest you let us do are job and not interfere again. We don’t want to have to hurt such a pretty face.” he said with a smirk. he then saw vix break the frozen vines and snicker at him, seeing the anger on his brother’s face.

He then began to mock Vix with a devilish glint in his eyes “what’s wrong baby brother, aren’t you going to come and say Hi to your brother. After all, I’m all that’s left of your family.” He charges at vix with razor sharp claw out striking him right in the chest and stomach. He smirked and looked at vix “look at you so weak, and pathetic. You couldn’t even avoid my simple attack, but don’t worry I promised mykky she’ll get to kill you.” He whispered into vix’s ear and then gave him a powerful kick sending him flying into the back wall.

He then looks at melchio and said “I don’t know what that man has told you but you should not trust him. He is very evil and has cause a lot of pain, just asked your friend over there.” He then tried to pick melchio up, he knew if he wanted mykky to continue to battle vix, he need to keep up his act. Plus, he could smell the scent of vix all over this guy, so he knew he was important to vix. If things went south, he could use him as lavage against his brother.

Vix

Vix was couldn’t believe how quick the night has changed from being happy and enjoyable, to a painful mess. He was almost crushed to death by vines, then he was clawed by his psychotic brother, who is manipulating mykky to do his dirty work. He felt like giving up but then he saw ikari try to pick melchio and he rage grew out of control. He had no right to touch one hair of melchio head and he was going to pay for everything he has done. He got up and began to walk toward the center of the room making sure everyone was out of the building. “don’t lay a hand on him, if you want me then here I am but let him go” he was ready to take both of them on if it meant keeping melchio out of the battle.

He the casted a protective barrier around melchio and said to him “stay out of this melchio, your body is still recovering “. he then looks toward mykky and said “look, I don’t know why you are helping that demon but I don’t want to hurt you mykky, please listen to reason.” he figured the best way to take care of mykky is to knock her out so he charged her. he gave her a good punch in the gut and then sweep her leg from under her having her fall to the floor. He was about to bind her with a spell when ikari came out of nowhere and grabbed him by the throat throwing him across the room. “you don’t know how long I been waiting to kill you brother” he said with an evil grin.

Vix created fox fire in his hands, shooting them at his brother, but his brother just knocked them aside as if there were nothing but small flames. Ikari created a veil of blue lightening the was randomly shouting itself around the room, then he focused it right toward vix. Vix felt agonizing pain through his body as his brother closed in on him “no wonder mother and father left you behind. After all, look at how weak you are.” He then took out a small bottle filled with a purple liquid “this is a special poison made to cause the nervous system of kitsune to amplify. Meaning all the pain you will receive from here on out will be ten times what you would normally feel.” He then poured the poison in the open wound vix had causing him to shout a gut wrenching scream of pain. He looked into his brother eyes and saw nothing but pure evil in them but he couldn’t let him win so he took the chance to bite him right into his shoulder taking a huge chuck of flash with him.

Ikari let out a loud scream and through vix down to the ground. Vix wasn’t going to die now, he was a stubborn fox and now was his time to prove it. he casted a summoning spell creating a beautiful looking katanna sword. His body was in the worst pain of his life but if he was going to die he would take his brother out with him. He had smug look on his face and said “it will take more than my murderous brother and you mykky to kill me.” Ikari looks irate toward mykky and said “I promised you the kill so get up and kill him so I can be done with this”.

@Halohbottech

Embaga Elder] [COLOR=#b30000]Crimson sighed [/COLOR][COLOR=#b30000][B]Alright [/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#b30000]he said in a whatever tone. [/COLOR][COLOR=#b30000][B]So what now? [/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#b30000]He asked while looking around. [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24503-veyd-sahvoz/ said:
@Veyd Sahvoz[/URL]
Hitsugya thought for a moment "Not a clue . . ." he said and looked through the forests and what not. He hadn't really thought about it but come to think of it they should probably head back to the city or something. With a flap of his wings Hitsu was in the air and flying upwards.

@Embaga Elder

Damen lay on the chair, half asleep. Opening his eyes he got up from his chair, looking over at Mizuki to make sure she was sleeping. He walked over to washroom in the girls room, not bothering to close the door, and stared at his reflection in the mirror. He took off his shirt, revealing a tattoo on his back and held it in his hand, reaching to his left eye with his free hand and pulling out a lens from it. Throwing away the lens, Damen closed his eyes and when he opened them his right eye was the same but his left eye was red and its pupil like a vertical slit.

@Kihara017

image-png.214279

Metaphysics said:
Ryd shook the blood off the bar she was holding. "Now, we have a bigger problem." She said. "The entire castle is rigged with traps." She said as she held the sharper bit against her arm before stabbing at the rune. She seethed in pain before walking to her cloak and putting it on. "The teleporter is going to be heavily guarded and flying out is suicide." She said as she adjusted her cowl. "Yo take your pick on getting out, because either way is going to be just as dangerous."
Kazuhiro Tomioka "Actually gimme a second and we can have an ally en route to help us out." Without waiting for an answer he started using shadow magic and whispered something before his shadow vanished. "Since I don't have my chain scythes I'll only be able to use my physical strength but with my friend on her way we won't need to worry so long as the boss of this place doesn't find out." Standing up he looked at his bloody arm and shrugged at it. "Anyway I'd say lets head to the teleporter since my shadow will be leading Mizuki. She'll find us there pretty quick. If you're cool with getting out without too much trouble."

Crimson sighed at Hitsu response. Boredom is a bitch he then saw him fly into the sky without saying a word. Just gone leave me huh. He looks towards Zedd Come on boy. Zedd shrinks to puppy size and jumps into Crimsons jacket. Crimson creates crimson rage energy wings uses one flap ascending into the air. As he ascended crimson feathers fell towards the ground. Let's go man. @Veyd Sahvoz

Veyd Sahvoz]Hitsugya thought for a moment "[COLOR=#000066]Not a clue . . .[/COLOR]" he said and looked through the forests and what not. He hadn't really thought about it but come to think of it they should probably head back to the city or something. With a flap of his wings Hitsu was in the air and flying upwards. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24628-embaga-elder/ said:
@Embaga Elder[/URL]

Damen lay on the chair, half asleep. Opening his eyes he got up from his chair, looking over at Mizuki to make sure she was sleeping. He walked over to washroom in the girls room, not bothering to close the door, and stared at his reflection in the mirror. He took off his shirt, revealing a tattoo on his back and held it in his hand, reaching to his left eye with his free hand and pulling out a lens from it. Throwing away the lens, Damen closed his eyes and when he opened them his right eye was the same but his left eye was red and its pupil like a vertical slit.

@Kihara017

image-png.214279
Mizuki Gensai Jolting awake Mizuki's eyes were glowing purple and she got up noticing Damen. "Don't steal anything and don't break anything. I have somewhere to be... and destroy." Picking up her scythe on her way out she slammed the door and sprinted without stop until she got to Paragon Square. "Hordoc I demand access into the Enclave. Someone's got Kazuhiro and they will pay for their arrogance." Jumping through the portal all the dragons nearest to her looked over and cowered before she sensed Hitsugya's energy nearby. She decided she'd wait, he'd notice a disturbing amount of magic and she could use the angel's help.

Kihara017 said:
Mizuki Gensai Jolting awake Mizuki's eyes were glowing purple and she got up noticing Damen. "Don't steal anything and don't break anything. I have somewhere to be... and destroy." Picking up her scythe on her way out she slammed the door and sprinted without stop until she got to Paragon Square. "Hordoc I demand access into the Enclave. Someone's got Kazuhiro and they will pay for their arrogance." Jumping through the portal all the dragons nearest to her looked over and cowered before she sensed Hitsugya's energy nearby. She decided she'd wait, he'd notice a disturbing amount of magic and she could use the angel's help.
Hitsugya felt an immediate surge of energy "Can you feel that?" he asked Crimson, flapping his wings and flying over to the source of power there was only one person he could think of that had power like that. Mizuki.

Damen emerged from a dark purplish energy and spoke out of random "What's this all about?" he asked, his mismatch coloured eyes still a bit tired from his nap earlier.

@Embaga Elder @Kihara017

@Embaga Elder[/URL] @Kihara017
Embaga Elder] [COLOR=#b30000]Crimson sensed the surge of energy. [/COLOR][COLOR=#b30000][B]Of course I can. [/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#b30000]He flew beside of Hitsu heading towards the energy. [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24503-veyd-sahvoz/ said:
@Veyd Sahvoz[/URL] @Kihara017
Mizuki Gensai Looking into the air she noticed Hitsugya and someone else flying in her direction. "Hmph, the more the merrier." Waiting till they got closer she yelled before jumping toward Hitsugya, "Mind if I catch a flight, I need you to take me somewhere." Pointing to the south east she reached up with her free hand hoping he would catch her. "Kazuhiro's sent me a distress calling!"

Kihara017 said:
Mizuki Gensai Looking into the air she noticed Hitsugya and someone else flying in her direction. "Hmph, the more the merrier." Waiting till they got closer she yelled before jumping toward Hitsugya, "Mind if I catch a flight, I need you to take me somewhere." Pointing to the south east she reached up with her free hand hoping he would catch her. "Kazuhiro's sent me a distress calling!"
Hitsugya let Mizuki jump onto his back but it wouldn't be efficeint, so he turned to the right and spun around in a barrel roll and so he was now holding onto Mizuki by her sides "Okay where is he?!" asked Hitsugya, having to yell over the rush of wind form how fast he was flying.

@Embaga Elder @Kihara017

Users who are viewing this thread

Back