• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Fact Draws Characts

Lixy

In Denial That I Have an Internet Addiction
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So I'm kind of bored and I figure my doodles are decent so,

2s81t2u.jpg
bubblegum_hair_by_infactuated-d8gmq1d.png
japanese_android___line_art_by_infactuated-d8fpbyb.jpg
#1 Detailed portrait (LONG TIME)

#2 Cartoon-y, full body, torso whatever

#3 Line art/doodle (QUICKISH)

Hmu if you're interested I guess?

@Alad V

just gimme a semi detailed description or reference and I'll post a product here

I guess I'll take deviantart watches and faves as payment ha ha

Fair enough! I think one of my older characters would be nice to have a picture of,to contrast with one of my newest in that setting. I'd like full body portraits of them,but colour is fully optional. I'll leave that to your discretion.

Steven Adams

Steven Adams stands about five foot ten. He has a lean build,but it's made of muscle. His right arm,from the shoulder,is an ordinary prosthetic,with articulated joints. His left eye socket is empty; He had a steel plate bolted to his skull to cover it. The left eye socket is surrounded by cruel scars,some reaching up to his forehead,through the eyebrow. His dark brown hair is thick and shaggy,often unwashed. He cuts it down to ear length with a machete when it gets to shoulder length. His face seems to be incapable of developing a beard or mustache. His eye is slightly larger than his head size would suggest,with a brown iris. His clothes consist of a ragged long-sleeved plain shirt,and an equally ragged pair of blue jeans,plus a pair of work boots,worn to the point of the steel caps being exposed.

He's homeless,but he does have an extensive network of allies. He just refuses to move in with them; He refuses to weigh down others. He is a proud man,and an extremely powerful,if limited,mage. He possesses telekinesis,which he wields with extreme precision,capable of splitting individual atoms. He uses this telekinesis to move his prosthetic arm,allowing him to use the arm as if he never lost the original.

Thirty-three years old.

Silas Merlot

Silas Merlot stands about five foot three. He has a lean build,and has no visible muscle to speak of. However,he ain't soft. He is free of any deformities,despite his occupation as an elite operative in a revolutionary movement. He is only a fraction of a step away from being Albino; His eyes are red,and his hair is a very light blond,almost platinum,which is kept trimmed just below ear level,and neatly combed in a very professional manner. His skin is also very pale,almost the same colour as his hair. His face is devoid of facial hair,though not for lack of trying; He just can't seem to grow any whiskers. His face is slightly,yet noticeably,wrinkled,and has very prominent bags under his eyes,due to his insomnious lifestyle. Silas wears a dark suit,consisting of a jacket and trousers,with a white button-up shirt beneath the jacket,and a blood red tie. His shoes are black and formal.

He lives within a glacier in Antarctica,with the rest of the revolutionary movement. He wears no symbols of his movement. Silas is an incredibly powerful mage,though he isn't exactly prideful; He almost always assumes the worst,and plans for that. A master artificer,he produces powerful magickal objects,including a collapsible wand and a staff to use as magickal foci and amplifiers,and a bottomless box,small enough to fit in his jacket's inside pocket.

Twenty-eight years old.

Hope that's good enough! If you need more,just ask!

@Alad V Just shut down my PC, I'll do this first thing tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back