☞ faceclaims & chill ☜

karmaa

☯ b a r b i e ☯

karmaa's faceclaim helper

what is this?
You're probably thinking, 'what in god's name is this?' and I'm thinking the same thing as well but don't judge me, it's 2 in the morning and I want to give back to the RpN community plus I was really bored. So, to answer your question, welcome to karmaa's face claim and chill. A safe haven for me and my helpers help you pick out a face claim for your upcoming roleplay.

if you need a female who has bright pink hair or an African-American male, we're the right people to help you. So just scroll on down and ask for our help. All we ask of you is to be patient, we have lives too you know.
sadly.

who am i?
So now you know what this is, I should probably introduce myself. My name is Kennedy or karmaa, you can call me anything really. I'm a girl from Australia and I have a crush on Brendon Urie. I'm eighteen years old and I plan to study computer science once I graduate from high-school. I've been roleplaying for a few years but I join RpN near the end of last year (I think). From my roleplaying experiences, finding a face-claim is hard af. Sometimes when I get really lazy, I just use the same person for five roleplays.

I came up with idea when
@Zatanna asked me if I knew any blonde face-claims, this inspired me to do something about this problem and thus, faceclaim and chill was created.

no slide
no slide

want to help?
Want to help us? Fill this form out:

[/center]
karmaa's faceclaim helper sheet.

What's your name?
You can state your username or nicknames if you prefer.

What gender are you?
Male/Female/Trans, what's your pronouns as well?

How long have you roleplayed for?
Do I have to explain this?

Where do you get your fcs from?
Tell us your secrets.

Anything Else?
Do you like a special website to use? Anything else we should know.

Code:

ezgif-3942666713.jpg
ezgif-4048313738.jpg

ezgif-2878356670.jpg
ezgif-2030178987.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

karmaa's faceclaim finding sheet.

What type of roleplay is it?

It is going to be 'Where The Wild Things Are' rp :DD

What gender do you need?

Male and Female, I will need faceclaims for all the Wild Things if you don't mind ^^;

What age?

6, 18, 110? This helps me narrow my search.

Hmm. Im assuming in there 40s..

What hair color?

A rough idea would be great.

Anything thats similar to each individual of the Wild Things ^^

Any race?

This is a must!

Not specifically. Any and all will work.

Anything Else?

Do you need a celebrity? An Instagram model? Let me know.

Nopers but thanks a lot ^^ I understand if that was too much to ask o-o

What's your name?

Anaxileah, but feel free to call me Ana or Leah. :)

What gender are you?

I am a female. She, her, hers, etc. ^-^

Well, I had a little bit of experience before I joined this site, but I have improved so much over the course of less than a year. By this August, I will have been a roleplayer for an entire year. c:

My Google Fu is mighty. o-o

Anything Else?

Google is the bestest of friends. <3 (My grammar is better than that, but I wanted to emphasize how much I love Google). I'm pretty good at narrowing down my search when I need to. ^-^

What's your name?

@nerdyfangirl you can call me nerdy, fangirl, yo rambly chick shut it, i honestly don't care.

What gender are you?

lady with no preference to pronouns. i figure you use my name i'll know you're talking bout me.

Um.. I wanna say ten years but that makes me feel old and like I have not done enough with my life. So I'll say awhile and call it day.

Depends on what I'm looking for. Deviantart a lot for like body art - aliens and stuff. Pinterest for the same. Pinterest also for a crap ton of anime/illustrations. Zerochan for straight anime. Lookbook.nu for people. Sometimes stormmodels depending on the age. Tumblr face claim directories for a lot. TV shows sometimes. Google again depending on how specific the search. Basically I use a lot of stuff and probably waste way too much time looking at pretty pictures okay.

Anything Else?

Tumblr despite being a frightening place has the best face claims for real people. And some pretty hard core cosplay blogs. The one I use the most is jellyfishfaces.tumblr.com

Anaxileah said:

What's your name?

Anaxileah, but feel free to call me Ana or Leah. :)

What gender are you?

I am a female. She, her, hers, etc. ^-^

Well, I had a little bit of experience before I joined this site, but I have improved so much over the course of less than a year. By this August, I will have been a roleplayer for an entire year. c:

My Google Fu is mighty. o-o

Anything Else?

Google is the bestest of friends. <3 (My grammar is better than that, but I wanted to emphasize how much I love Google). I'm pretty good at narrowing down my search when I need to. ^-^

nerdyfangirl said:

What's your name?

@nerdyfangirl you can call me nerdy, fangirl, yo rambly chick shut it, i honestly don't care.

What gender are you?

lady with no preference to pronouns. i figure you use my name i'll know you're talking bout me.

Um.. I wanna say ten years but that makes me feel old and like I have not done enough with my life. So I'll say awhile and call it day.

Depends on what I'm looking for. Deviantart a lot for like body art - aliens and stuff. Pinterest for the same. Pinterest also for a crap ton of anime/illustrations. Zerochan for straight anime. Lookbook.nu for people. Sometimes stormmodels depending on the age. Tumblr face claim directories for a lot. TV shows sometimes. Google again depending on how specific the search. Basically I use a lot of stuff and probably waste way too much time looking at pretty pictures okay.

Anything Else?

Tumblr despite being a frightening place has the best face claims for real people. And some pretty hard core cosplay blogs. The one I use the most is jellyfishfaces.tumblr.com

Thank you guys for applying for faceclaims and chill. Right now I don't need any help but if you or any of your friends need help send them over here. I'll keep your helper sheets in private but if I need you I'll contact you. :)

dorkling said:

It is going to be 'Where The Wild Things Are' rp :DD

What gender do you need?

Male and Female, I will need faceclaims for all the Wild Things if you don't mind ^^;

What age?

Hmm. Im assuming in there 40s..

What hair color?

Anything thats similar to each individual of the Wild Things ^^

Any race?

This is a must!

Not specifically. Any and all will work.

Anything Else?

Nopers but thanks a lot ^^ I understand if that was too much to ask o-o

Cool, I'll start searching soon.

karmaa said:
Thank you guys for applying for faceclaims and chill. Right now I don't need any help but if you or any of your friends need help send them over here. I'll keep your helper sheets in private but if I need you I'll contact you. :)
Cool, I'll start searching soon.
Thank you dearie ^^

This is for a romance roleplay with someone else set in the 1940s-50s

What gender do you need?

I need a male and a female, but if you can only do one or the other that is also fine too.

What age?

They should be able to pass for 17-21, I haven't narrowed it down enough but that's what I've got.

What hair color?

The girl should have either dark blonde or brown hair, and the guy should have brown hair.

Any race?

It honestly doesn't matter to me, but white or biracial would be more easier for me to do, I guess.

Anything Else?

Celebrities or Tumblr/Instagram models would work better, it would be easier for me to find pictures of them.

thank you so much boo <3

It's a fantasy RP about various kingdoms.

What gender do you need?

Female

What age?

She's going to be about 1200 years old, but has the appearance of a girl about... 21-24?

What hair color?

Either silver, gold, or black. I'll leave the choice up to you, whatever you think looks best.

Any race?

Elf. She is an elf.

Anything Else?

I'm sure that, with the fact that she's an elf, you'll have to use a non-realistic picture. Just not anime(The strange looking girls with huge eyes freak me out, not gonna lie). Perhaps a cartoon drawing? I know I make no sense.

Thanks!

@nerdyfangirl[/URL] could help you?

lashton said:

This is for a romance roleplay with someone else set in the 1940s-50s

What gender do you need?

I need a male and a female, but if you can only do one or the other that is also fine too.

What age?

They should be able to pass for 17-21, I haven't narrowed it down enough but that's what I've got.

What hair color?

The girl should have either dark blonde or brown hair, and the guy should have brown hair.

Any race?

It honestly doesn't matter to me, but white or biracial would be more easier for me to do, I guess.

Anything Else?

Celebrities or Tumblr/Instagram models would work better, it would be easier for me to find pictures of them.

thank you so much boo <3

Hey! I'll get onto it soon. I promise <3

Lilah Tunth] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/30494-karmaa/ said:
@karmaa[/URL]
I just wanted to say

YOU HAVE AN AMAZING SIGNATURE!

I COULD SING THAT SONG FOREVER!

:3
THANK YOU BOO! PATD is my life. <3

@karmaa

To us measly humans he can be considered so, but I have a theory that states that he, Melanie Martinez, TOP, FOB, Area 11 and Halsey are all alien creatures who came here to spread the joys of good music.

(wut the actual f*ck am I sayin? no idea, but hey! Tis' ridiculously plausible)

(also, nyone who enjoys PTAD deserves a Follow~)

Lilah Tunth] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/30494-karmaa/ said:
@karmaa[/URL]
To us measly humans he can be considered so, but I have a theory that states that he, Melanie Martinez, TOP, FOB, Area 11 and Halsey are all alien creatures who came here to spread the joys of good music.

(wut the actual f*ck am I sayin? no idea, but hey! Tis' ridiculously plausible)

(also, nyone who enjoys PTAD deserves a Follow~)
Best. Theory. Ever.

I applause you.

What's your name?

My names Tola. But I don't mind what you call me!

What gender are you?

Female. she, her

On this website, a few months. But in all, almost half a year.

Basically google.

Anything Else?

Nope, that's everything

Karmaa's faceclaim finding sheet.

Percy Jackson RP.

What gender do you need?

I need two, a male and a female.

What age?

Male - 16

Female - 11

What hair color?

Male - Black or dark brown, preferably with dyed highlights of blue or red.

Female - Some kind of silver.

Any race?

Demigods

Anything Else?

Celebrity works, I don't really care. If you could, just include the name of each so I know. The male is a bit gothic, the girl should have bright, unnaturally colored eyes.

Thanks!

This helps me, okay?

Realistic, school-centric settings

What gender do you need?

Male/Female/Trans let me know.

Male, please

What age?

Around 14-15.

What hair color?

Black 4c textured hair (super thick and coiled)

Any race?

This is a must!

Best case, biracial (black and white), but I emphasize the importance of them being a poc.

Anything Else?

For older siblings of this OC, I used Henry Pedro Wright and Shereen Cutkelvin. (I'm sorry if this was just useless knowledge)

Thank you so much!

What's your name?The name's Chen B)

What gender are you? female. she/her.

I've been been roleplaying for more than four years now! Also played in almost every type of platform out there and kinda exclusively uses faceclaims :)

Where do you get your fcs from? It depends really. Tumblr is my general go-to place but if I'm going to be more specific...

For real life fcs, I use model agency sites, fansites, fanblogs, hq pic sources, lookbook.nu, online galleries, and anything similar. For anime / manga fcs, I use pixiv, zerochan, minitokyo, danbooru, yande.re, wallpaper websites, and tbh a lot lot more similar sites! For semi-realistic illustrated fcs, wallpaper sites are my best bet but deviantart could be good too. Occasionally, I would use Deviantart or Pinterest for anime and real life fcs but that's very rare since I usually find my pics on the other sites I know already.

Anything Else? Hmmm... well, I guess I should note that when it comes to real life fcs, I would most likely not recommend the requester deceased people, instagram models, and people who said that they don't want their faces to be used in roleplay because it creeps me out. I have someone I knew irl before who got her face used and it was creepy experience even as a rper myself. I hope this is okay.

[/bg][/border][/bg][/border][/centerblock]

i hope i didnt mess up the coding coz im on mobile omg and if i did I AM SO SUPER SORRY

What's your name?

Call me Percy or Edy, either one works.

What gender are you?

Cis-Female

I've been on RPN for a year, but I have been roleplaying for a total of 5
:)

Well, I normally look up 'aesthetic girl' and there are a bunch there, or I search faceclaim blogs in tumblr.

Anything Else?

Nothing else really, just happy to help!

What's your name?

Savagai, Sav

What gender are you?

Male, he, his

1 year on a silly game, 4 months on this site

Google Images, Tumbrl

Anything Else?

I don't do anime :|

Users who are viewing this thread