• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy FableWood: Trickster Tales

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
25926221-F1C1-4C26-A8F9-8E188DBAC8A2.jpeg
As Jace exited the hut, having the brief conversation with Yo-Lai, the great man was shoveling food into his mouth with very little sign of stopping. Being raised by a bear he developed a Bears appetite. Grima had gone off for the morning seeking his own meal in the wilds. Seggr had learned humans serving food is a gesture of kindness and should not be refused under most cases. At the mention of Yo-Lai switching genders he stopped mid handful peering over at the now female being, Seggr simply shrugged thinking Yo-Lai was a female before so this made no difference, continuing to shovel food into his mouth.

8D98DBB1-1F41-4F47-B3A0-B9C79391CA90.jpeg

Grima comes lumbering out of the forest as he licked remnants of the morning meal from his chomps. Getting closer to the procession of fairytale creatures and people he sniffed before growling out a greeting. Laying his bulk next to Seggr, the ground rumbles with the thud of his weight. Seggr scratches Grimas head, still mawling food with the other hand, saying kindly “kjánalegt björn.”

zCrookedz zCrookedz Eliasdagood Eliasdagood St. Boethius St. Boethius SilverFlight SilverFlight Ridge Ridge Bolts Bolts Lioness075 Lioness075

Attachments

• 87913839-D58D-4E29-9AA2-4A63A11F955D.jpeg
    87913839-D58D-4E29-9AA2-4A63A11F955D.jpeg
    153.1 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Ash felt the rings around the Djinn's feet fade away into smoke. As their fingers passed through, there was a hint of concern at the sudden loss of his legs. Moments after, they felt a foreign feeling as they began to pass through the portal. The passage of time felt stretched while Ash fell into the void yet only a second had passed as they fell onto the shore. Dazed and tired, the flopped onto the sand. "That... That was a very strange water slide." They said softly as Ash had to force the words out. For the first time in a while, they felt tired. It had been a long time since they messed around with others for an extended period of time. They heard the commotion nearby as Dantalion was called off by his master as well as a few others raised their voices at his actions. Ash wasn't sure if Dantalion was given fair judgment for what he had done. From what they remember, he did mention he had been imprisoned for some time. Isolation does mess with how people interact with others. From what they saw, he was trying to play around.

St. Boethius St. Boethius Shame Shame Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Ash wanted to pipe up to the others not to go too hard on the Djinn but before they could open their mouth, a large beast came into the area. They squinted their eyes in the dark as they spun around on the ground trying to get a clearer picture and was amazed by the results. A large black bear! It was the biggest they had ever seen and simply laid there watching the magnificent animal lumber closer. In the blink of an eye, a large man also came into the picture tackling the bear. Ash jolted up from the ground concerned for both the man and the bear, yet, they appeared to be playing. With a confused smile, Ash waved their hand before everyone started to head to bed.
Jadus Jadus

With everything happening today, Ash felt the weight of their body ache from a day of hiking, finding a new world, and swimming. The excitement of this crazy event left them zapped of energy. Sluggishly, they walked back to their pack and items near the shore. Making a makeshift pillow from the jacket, they watched the stars before drifting off to sleep. I hope I haven't been dreaming this whole time... They thought before everything went dark.

~~~

The sunrise crested over the horizon making the curtain of shadow rise off their face. Their back rising off the ground, they stretched awake with a grand yawn. Recoiling from the taste of salt, they weakly opened their eyes. "Bleh, water..." was all they said as the stood up and gathered their things. Smelling food in the distance, Ash trudged over hoping for a refreshing beverage to sooth their throat. As they sat down at the table, they prepped the camera and solar charger so photos could be taken later today. Finding a cup of water, they chugged two cups full before noticing others. They passed over Jace, Seggr and Grima while giving them an upward nod. Finally a new yet recognizable face. Yo-lai had spoken about changing gender which caught Ash's attention. Under their breath, they whispered "That is awesome." Perhaps Yo-lai would be a good start for coming out but they still didn't know them personally. It would still be a while before any of that would be reviled. Scooching with minor blushing, Ash gazed at the map. "That is a really fancy map you have there. Mind if I take a picture of it when my camera is charged up?

SilverFlight SilverFlight Jadus Jadus @ others to join

ySzSqA3.jpg

Lira Som
Human
Powers: N/A
Mentions: SilverFlight SilverFlight Bolts Bolts Jadus Jadus
(I never got any notifications! Sorry for not posting, but here we go!)

Lira hadn’t stayed out to enjoy the evening with everyone. When the offer of staying with her mother and daughter arose she snapped it up right away and spent the night with them. If she was honest, Lira thought she enjoyed the night more than anyone. Speaking with the mother after the little girl went to bed made it so she understood more about what the land was really about but in a one to one aspect. It didn’t take her long to fall asleep, perhaps half and hour of tossing and turning and the days excitement caught up with her to the point she didn’t even remember closing her eyes. But she felt so much more refreshed waking up in the morning.

Saying her farewells to the two she had spent the night with, Lira slowly wandered back into the village where she knew the others were. The time walking got her thinking to herself. What if they never got home? What if they got stuck here, what would they do? It was all blurry but they weren’t questions that could answerd unless it actually happened. It was still a worry however.

As Lira slowly saw the figures of others standing from ther wake up calls, she was confused by Yo-lais gender swap. But then again they were in a world were three headed dogs and monkey men were real. As she gained her distance, Lira raised her hand and smiled at those awake, even a couple new faces. “Good Morning. I’m sorry for disappearing, I just needed a bed and some warm tea.”

As Yo-Lei spoke to her about how he felt whenever he looked up at the moon, Ashley simply listened, giving him her full, undivided attention. As much as she did not wish to admit it, she didn't understand what he meant. Hopefully in time she would. "Hopefully in time, it will." She commented, hoping to reassure him.

She then overheard Jace asking if there was a way back to their world. Sadly, she didn't have an answer, so she had refrained from speaking at all. Instead, she just took the time to enjoy the company that she had. While Ashley enjoyed being with an adventuring group once more, she had to remember that she was on a Mission on behalf of Prince Ward. Hopefully back at home little Lillian was being coddled by him and Elena, getting all the love that Ashley wanted to give her. As the night went on, Ashley decided to go ahead and eat dinner after hearing her stomach growl. Resting sounded like a good idea as well, but the night was still young. Looking around, she smiled. Over all, it had been a pleasant night. But now she felt drained as it had been a long day. The weight of her armor, quiver and bow felt heavier. Definitely she was getting tired. Retreating into one of the Cabins set up for the group, Ashley took off all the armor she had and set her weapons aside, but tucked her dagger underneath her pillow before falling asleep peacefully.

The next morning, she woke up feeling a little sore. Stretching her arms and taking a deep breath. It was strange not waking up to her daughter's cries. It wasn't so long ago she had her daughter. She also doubted any other mother had such an eventful pregnancy. Sadly, now was not the time to be thinking about bearing children. It would also help if she found a mate, but not like it was the time for that either. Laying for a few minutes in bed, she finally found the strength to get out of bed and slowly donned her armor, putting the cloak and quiver on last before checking her bow. Exiting the cabin, the first things that greeted her were a few new faces...and Yo-lai's gender swap. Not that Ashley said anything, worried that she would say something upsetting. She then approached the group. "Morning everyone." She said, tightening her gauntlets.

Ashley then walked up beside Lira, smiling and waving. Now where would their adventure take them today, she wondered.
Interactions: SilverFlight SilverFlight
Mentions: Shame Shame zCrookedz zCrookedz Eliasdagood Eliasdagood Ridge Ridge Generic Brooding Antihero Generic Brooding Antihero Lioness075 Lioness075 St. Boethius St. Boethius Bolts Bolts Dreamtique Dreamtique

9D65310A-0377-4F32-9A6C-23FDE021A8B2.jpeg
Dantalion didn’t say anything as he received a tongue lashing from Yo-Lei. The words of the human didn’t insight fear but rather more curiosity. That level of power was considered going too far and could lead to injury? It would seem testing the humans would have to be put on hold for a while. “ There is no need for my mistress to order me. It was a lapse in judgment nothing more. I hadn’t realized that coddling the humans was your intent. “ The Djinn then turned to his mistress and bowed his head, “ I will endeavor to make sure that my actions follow your morality. If there is nothing else I shall be waiting your call”. Dantalion than turned to smoke and disappeared into his lamp for the evening.

Throughout the night Dantalion recorded what he had learned from the day before. About the humans, their strengths and weaknesses, how much strength to use in order to teach them, etc. Thanks to the Pact Dantalion has access to his mistresses senses and when everyone was waking up and greeting one another Dantalion left his lamp and nodded to everyone, “I apologize for my.. rough treatment last night. I will admit that my play turned more into a test of ability. “ Dantalion explained as he floated there as if sitting on air and waited to receive thier anger.
SilverFlight SilverFlight Bolts Bolts Shame Shame zCrookedz zCrookedz Eliasdagood Eliasdagood Ridge Ridge Generic Brooding Antihero Generic Brooding Antihero Lioness075 Lioness075 Dreamtique Dreamtique BloodThunder27 BloodThunder27

This Mistress of Copper Mountain
Azovka breathed a sigh of relief as the Djinn stopped his torment on the humans and the struggling girl returned to shore.
“Sorry I... don’t know what came over me.”
Dantalion seemed apologetic, but she recalled the white haired man's warning from earlier, that perhaps the Djinn had been imprisoned for a reason.

She lightly ran her hand across her trinket at her waist. She would have to keep a close eye on the creature.
Suddenly, the white haired man was there, giving Dantalion a piece of his mind. She nodded absently, listening to his words, but then he turned on her.
"If you must order him to do it then so be it. I may not be the most intimidating person, but so help me I will not see innocents hurt while they are in my care. Do I make myself clear?"
He dared to get onto her when she had asked the Djinn to stop and saved the girl from drowning?
Azovka's lips drew into a sneer as she gritted her teeth, her body sinking into the ground as her anger rose.
How easy it would be for her to encase the man in stone and leave nothing of him but the soles of his shoes! How easy it would be to let the ground swallow him up whole!
But, instead, she curled her hands into tight fists and pressed her lips closed in a tight line as though physically restraining herself from doing or saying anything to him.
She needed him as much as she hated to say it. He had the answers to restoring her mountain. She couldn't let her temper best her this time.
So, instead, she stomped her foot and disappeared into the ground, not even caring that the Djinn had returned to her trinket, that a new person and a beast joined their company, or that she left her lizard companion behind. Though really, it seemed that the reptile didn't mind too much for it decided to crawl onto and accompany the lonely gentleman its mistress had given the cufflinks to.

-------------
SilverFlight SilverFlight St. Boethius St. Boethius zCrookedz zCrookedz

Azovka had no need for sleep, so instead, she stayed up the night thinking and brooding. Much younger creatures than she could flip through emotions so easily. They could fall in love multiple times in their life, they could forgive easy, they could forget easy. She, however, was as slow to change as a mountain. Sure, she could and did change, but it usually slow and subtle with the big changes requiring a lot of force. So, she forced her anger down. Sure, she still felt it bubbling in her chest, but she had to move past it. She had to work with the white haired man. So, when she felt the other moving across the stone above her, she resurfaced. It was as if she had swam up through the ground like water and burst through the surface without a sound. She was just suddenly there, a small girl in baggy miner clothes and thick steel toed boots.
The party had reconverged on the table for breakfast. First, she noticed the red haired lass had returned. She wondered if the girl had been comfortable in the cabin away from the water. Then, she noticed the beastly man had joined them, eating like the animal she assumed he was. Then, there was the girl in armor, though she hadn't much of an impression of her yet. Then, she noticed the white haired man. Though, had he always looked so effeminate? She honestly hadn't paid that much attention. Perhaps he had. Then, there was the girl with the strange box that had briefly captured Dantalion's attention. Then, finally, the Djinn hinself, again apologizing for the affairs of yesterday.
Azovka dropped herself into a nearby chair, not wanting to deal with that again. She was shoving it behind her. She pulled her embroidery hoop from her bag and set to work on that again, but paused. Where was the charming gentleman she had spoken with about home? She had sent a lizard to provide him some company while she fumed, but she hadn't seen him return. She was a little worried, but she kept her expression in her trademark neutral and started working with her needle again.
------------
Jadus Jadus Bolts Bolts Ridge Ridge BloodThunder27 BloodThunder27

Jekyll.jpg
True to his nature, Jekyll did not sleep that night. He felt refreshed enough after Hyde's appearance to stay up the night and work. Finding himself a small boulder to sit his back against, Jekyll pulled a small candle from his bag along with his journal and quill. The candle was an Everflame candle he had received from a monk in an old library, the quill as well. Both were well equipped for the life of a record keeper and would never run out of flame or ink so long as they were not damaged. Jekyll went about jotting down the events of the day, until he felt something crawling along the sleeve of his shirt. Looking down, he found the little lizard that had accompanied Azovka earlier that evening. He smiled and let the lizard watch as he continued to jot down notes for a while before turning to pages of formulas and recipies.
About an hour before the sun rose, Jekyl had retired the quill and candle to his bag and was busy with his other nightly ritual. Producing several small vials from his bag, Jekyll was busy filling them from a nozzle that was attached to a hose coming from his bag. Each time he twisted the cap on the end, brightly colored green fluid dripped out and began to fill the bottle slowly. He did this time and time again, returning the freshly filled bottle to his bag once he had corked it. In the end, he had seven bottles filled before coiling up the hose and returning them to his bag. Hyde had been quite through the whole process, undoubtedly sleeping off the fight with Cerberus. So only the little lizard was there to keep him company as he watched the sun rise over the water. Jekyll soon heard the others stirring and returning to the area that they had had dinner. He stood from his boulder and dusted the sand from his trousers, careful not to knock the lizard from his shoulder where it had perched. He threw his bag over his shoulder and headed for the sound of the others.
He noticed that most everyone was there already, and he offered a curtious nod tp them as he joined them.
"Good morning everyone. "
Jekyll eyed the table, and noticed that the lizard seemed fixated on the girl who was dressed in miners clothing. He smiled and found a seat near here and dipped his shoulder towards the table so the little friend would have an easier time to get down.
"Your friend here seemed rather interested with me through the night. I hope his absence didn't bother you."
SilverFlight SilverFlight Bolts Bolts Shame Shame St. Boethius St. Boethius Eliasdagood Eliasdagood Ridge Ridge Lioness075 Lioness075 Dreamtique Dreamtique BloodThunder27 BloodThunder27

Kiara heard the voices outside, and sighed, forcing herself to get up out of bed. She was grateful to these people for their hospitality, brushing her hair till she was satisfied she’d gotten all the salty clumps out of it.

Once she was changed into fresh clothes, she put on her sandals, and stepped out of the cabin to join the others. She glanced around, seeming a bit nervous, before deciding on a seat near Jekyll and Azovka. It put her pretty close to Dantalion as well, but she tried not to let that bother her. From what she understood, what happened was an accident.

She glanced over at the strange man, and the bear approaching them. After the encounter with Cerberus, Grima was rather too dangerous looking for her to approach. Better to just get to eating. So that is exactly what she did, being quite hungry. After all, this is more exercise than she had gotten in a while, since she rarely left her own home in the real world.

She looked up as Dantalion speaks, taking a deep breath. A test of our ability… who does he think we are? I’m not a fighter, I’m barely even a functioning adult. Oh gods… how are we ever going to survive here? She let out a breath, trying to relax, until she realizes something that truly does scare her.

Oh, no… my medicine. I don’t have any here! The last time I ran out…
She shudders a bit, staring at her plate. This really isn’t good.

SilverFlight SilverFlight Bolts Bolts Shame Shame St. Boethius St. Boethius zCrookedz zCrookedz Ridge Ridge Lioness075 Lioness075 Dreamtique Dreamtique BloodThunder27 BloodThunder27

Sun Wukong.png
Name: Sun Wu Kong Age: Appears 22, really 850
Powers: Shapeshifting, Cloning, Protective Circle Weapon: Dark red and gold quarterstaff
Tagged: SilverFlight SilverFlight , zCrookedz zCrookedz , Ridge Ridge , Eliasdagood Eliasdagood , Shame Shame , Generic Brooding Antihero Generic Brooding Antihero , BloodThunder27 BloodThunder27 , Jadus Jadus
So much had unfolded since he joined the group at the feast. Some went to explore the glowing waters, they ended up having a water fight that pretty much got out of hand, but was then resolved before anything too serious happened. Wu Kong was not much of a swimmer and was happy that the situation was resolved before Yo-Lai considered asking him to help. His tail would have taken forever to dry out, too. It was such a nuisance that he tried to avoid going outside when it was raining out. In fact, he had never really learned to swim as far as he could recall. He did not have much of a use for such a skill given his occupation and where he lives, but it was a bit odd to him that he had never learned such a simple thing. It seemed that most people knew how to swim, so why did he not?

His thoughts lingered on this through most of the conversations. He was not overly keen on socializing in most cases, especially in larger groups, and so he had essentially withdrawn into himself. He was not avoiding anyone per say and would have readily responded to direct interaction, but he was no longer keen to reach out to anyone. It was an introvert kind of thing that most people would not understand. The upside to it was that most would not think too much about it and normally, he was not called out for being quiet. Luckily, this was the case again tonight and he was content to observe everything around him instead of joining any interactions.

Soon after the water fight was resolved and those involved had cleaned up, everyone began going their separate ways for the night. Wu Kong let out a relieved sigh to himself, content to 'recharge' after socializing so much in one day. Of course, the best way to do this was already set in his mind. Wu Kong left the group without a good night to anyone, after all everyone seemed too exhausted to care much about such formalities. Walking away from the homes, Wu Kong approached the stables. Here, he could finally feel himself completely relax. The musty smell of hay and horses hit him all at once, but it was a smell that brought fond memories for Wu Kong instead of making him react negatively. He closed his eyes briefly and felt the warmth inside him growing as he neared the stables.

It did not take Wu Kong long to find the two horses Yo-Lai and himself had brought with them. Walking up to the pair that were in stalls beside one another, Wu Kong smiled and reached out his hands to them. They quietly whinnied a welcome to him and nuzzled his hands. His smile was as wide as it could get now, as he rested his head against each of the horses' heads in turn. It was his way of calmly greeting each of his horses and his oddly monkey-human blended scent always told them well in advance that he was approaching them. It was very convenient, though it often confused any animals that did not know him already.

After ensuring his horses were being taken care of properly, as he never wanted to assume that others knew what they were doing, Wu Kong then snuck them each an apple for staying calm during the earlier encounter with Cerberus. He had been very pleased with their calm demeanor despite the chaos unfolding, which he had done his best to train them this way. It was always very comforting to know he had done a job well the first time. Once he was satisfied that the horses would be good for the night, Wu Kong left the stables and found the nearest tree with thick branches. Perfect for him to perch on.

A couple minutes later and he was sitting on a branch with his back against the tree trunk. His monkey tail and one of his legs dangled off one of the sides. He smiled and glanced skyward, seeing twinkling stars between the branches and leaves of what appeared to be a maple tree that he had found. With his knapsack dangling from a branch beside him, Wu Kong took out a peach from his secret stash and happily bit into the fruit. The juice dripped off his chin, as he very happily enjoyed his favorite fruit. This was most definitely the best way to sleep at night, hands down.

By the time the morning sun was peeking out from the horizon and sunrise colors painted the sky, Wu Kong was walking along one of the roads to meet the group for breakfast. Entering the appropriate building and finding Yo-Lai with a few others, Wu Kong paused momentarily to take in the sight of the viking and massive bear. He must have been really out of it last night to have missed their entrance or whenever they had joined the group, but Wu Kong simply accepted them and moved on to joining Yo-Lai's side. Over the years, he had slowly grown accustomed to the ever-changing gender of Yo-Lai and did not even bat an eye at her seemingly new appearance to the others. It was the norm for Wu Kong by now and he gave her a nod before saying to everyone, "Good morning, Yo-Lai, everyone else. I hope you all slept nicely last night and feel rested despite yesterday's encounter with Cerberus. Hopefully, today will be more relaxing and we can avoid such chaos for some time."

The Mistress of Copper Mountain
"Your friend here seemed rather interested with me through the night. I hope his absence didn't bother you."
The gentleman that spoke Russian had returned, the lizard riding on his shoulder as if riding a chariot. It almost looked rather proud. The gentleman dipped his shoulder toward the table and the lizard took a leap, landing a little less than gracefully, and scurried up the arm that Azovka offered to it. It reached her shoulder, then climbed her braid like a ladder to lay atop her head, nestling into her black hair like a bed.
Azovka dropped her embroidery to her lap to look to him. She nodded at him in greeting, an almost smile hinting faintly at her lips.
"Yashcheritsa* has taken an enjoyment to you. It is not common for her to enjoy much of anyone. I did not foresee this when I asked her to accompany you. However,she tells me you did not- ah, I apologize, I do not know the word," She paused, leaning back in her chair and closing her eyes as she tried to remember. "To use the dreams? I apologize. I do not make much sense, yes?" She opened her eyes again and leaned forward toward the man, putting her weight on her legs with her arms. "She speaks to me and says that you were writing stories during the night. She quite enjoys stories." A faint, hardly there smile pulled at her lips. "On Azov, I would gather them around to tell stories. Though, I quite think that they did not what I said for the most of the times."
Azovka's eyes widened some and as though caught in some embarrassing moment, she quickly leaned back again in her chair, her maybe smile gone again in her trademark neutral expression.

"I apologize. I am just a silly old woman caught in the past."
If she had a heart, she could imagine it hurting, missing her mountain and the people on it. Again, she was plagued with worries that this curse could not be fixed. Where would she go? She didn't think she could return at all to that lonely mountain.

For a fleeting second, a frown tugged at her lips as she dropped her gaze, and she almost appeared to be sad. But, then, it was gone again, and that mask of stone was back.
"I do not think we exchanged names. I have many titles, but you may refer to me as Azovka. It is a please to meet you. I hope you enjoyed the- ah, the stone fasteners? I apologize. I am not fluent in English. There are so many things I do not yet know."

----------------------------------
*Lizard
zCrookedz zCrookedz

Jekyll.jpg
Jekyll smiled and watched as the little lizard scurried off to its spot with Azovka. As he sat, he pulled a small plate of fruit towards him and grabbed an apple from the tray as he listened to Azovka speak about the lizard and his evening. He smiled as she leaned in and spoke of him writing stories and how the lizard liked stories.
"Ah, yes, well. I don't exactly sleep, ah spat', so I spend most of my nights either writing down the days events in my journal, or working on my.....projects. But I will have to remember that for next time, I have many stories I could tell to your little friend."
Jekyll took a bite out of the apple as Azovka leaned back and apologized. Jekyll simply smiled and watched as her expression changed back to what seemed to be much more serious and then seemed sad. Jekyll finished his bite and was about to ask if she was alright when she came back with an exchange of names.
"I supose we have not. Menya zovut Doctor Henry Jekyll. S udovol'stviyem Azovka."
At the mention of the cuff links, Jekyll shoved his hand into the pocket of his trousers and fished out the copper and jade jewelry he had admired a great deal during the night. After producing the lovely links, Jekyll undid the button holding his sleeves up and rolled them down so he could attach them to the cuffs of his shirt. It was a very appropriate gift for his attire, as he did not wear many shirts that were not button downs and required cuff links.
"Its quite funny actually. I lost my old cuff links, ah uhm, zaponki, many years ago. These are beautiful, and I don't think I got to thank you for them last night. Oh, what was the word again? Ah! Spasibo!
Jekyll finished with the second cuff link and held hist wrists out so the light caught the copper setting. He smiled at them and then to Azovka.
"My Russian is not so good either. So we have a bit of an even playing field there."
Shame Shame

Ash looked around as more folk started to join the table. There had been more than they had originally thought for the group but each one seemed more interesting than the last. Although they asked about the map, the sound of the large man eating next to them refocused ash onto the table full of food. It had been a while since they ate. Taking a bit of bread, they opted to watch the others interact. It was still confusing to think they were in a different world with strange people and its nature. Pinching their cheek slightly, they tried to tell if they were still sleeping. With no luck, they continued to eat.

One by one the team came but one in particular caught Ash's eye. A young man with the tail of a monkey. How they missed him in the first place was unthinkable yet this is the first time they really stared hard. At the mention of Cerberus, Ash's eyes widened with excitement for the first time, but not last, today. "Whoa! You saw Cerberus? Like, the three headed dog? That's so cool!" They said inching closer to Sun Wu Kong. "Were they big? Small? Oh oh oh! What kinda breed were they or did each head have a different type? Now I want to take a picture... You think its still around for one?" They said excitedly as they fished out the camera and found time they went on a huge dog picture spree in the park. "I think Cerberus would make a very good addition to my dog pics, don't you think?"
Lioness075 Lioness075

Kiara winced a bit at the mention of Cerberus, remembering the encounter far from fondly. She listened to the girl’s rapid fire questions, trying to keep them all straight. “Huge.” She says softly, shuddering. “I’m not sure what breed, I’m not good with those. But I’m pretty sure they were all the same. He was… really, really scary. Just avoid using flash, for all our sakes.” She smiled, slightly pleased with her joke.

She looked over at Wu Kong. “I slept alright, all things told. Also, yay for less near death experiences.” She chuckled, running a hand through her hair, and grimacing as she felt the salt in it. “On another note, are showers a thing here? Because I could really use one right about now.”

Bolts Bolts Lioness075 Lioness075

Users who are viewing this thread

Back