Story Fable: The Tale of the Dragon Knight

Z

Zul'Jin

<p>

(I beat all the Fables and i got bored so i decided to write a tale about my character so back off) </p>

<div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>The Tale of the Dragon Knight</strong> From the very beginning of his life he was a good well mannered boy. He helped his village and made peoples lives a lot easier, until the night of the Bandit raid. The village burned to the ground alongside its people, only the boy remained for it was a great wizard of the name Maze who saved him from certain death. He trained and grew in Guild of Heroes into a strong body and mind. He did many great deed like becoming the Arena Grand Champion, defeating Twin Blade, defending Orchard Farm from Lady Grays bandits, Breaking into Bargate prison and breaking out, And finally killing Jack of Blades in human form. But little did he know that Jack lived until scythe sent a message to the guild warning them. After the final battle with Jack the Hero was never the same, he tossed away the mask into the lava only to come out wearing armor made of dragon scales and bones. From that day on he was know as the Dragon Knight! Years past only to lead to him becoming more and more ruthless and blood thirsty until he decided to become the new bandit king. He gathered to gather more bandit factions then Twin Blade could have ever hoped for, He burned much of northern Bowerstone to the ground. But he was soon defeated by the Heroes Guild when he attacked, but the guild lost so many heroes including Thunder, The Guild master, And Whisper. Later that day the Dragon Knight vanished from Albion and was remembered to be as evil as the mighty Jack of Blades was.</p></div>

<p>

</p>

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back