• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic F O U L - P L A Y :: I C

M I S C H K A - Bayside Joyce Black Market

--- ---- ---------- ---- ---

T R E A D I N G - H E E L S​

Although she very well knew the bot simply was designed that way, she enjoyed their well spokenness. It suggested respect, the most important currency of Joyce. They even seemed regretful of their act of self defense, this clearly wasn’t the typical character telling of the area. Seemingly dwelling on it, Mischka had interrupted them. It now seemed as if they were in a hurry, whether it was away from her or just away in general she couldn’t decipher.

No need for sorries, none of my business after all!” She replied with a, at least intended, comforting smile. It was a guise though, she most certainly planned on making it her business. Mischka had no actual planning for her visit to the market, but now an opportunity had arosen. As the robot bid their farewells and trotted off into to the rumble and bumble of the market Mischka followed them with her sharp brown eyes, subtly giving a hint of waving. “Graffy huh...” she repeated under her breath. She stood herself up, Honcho following suit. After a few lifeless seconds they began walking the little bots steps.

Calcifus Calcifus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back